Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,066 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50345 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by BRATISLAVA: 10:00pm On Apr 01, 2022
oshaosha2014:
Who knows if you are also one.

Touched a nerve? You're one, aren't you?
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by oshaosha2014(m): 10:02pm On Apr 01, 2022
Touch yourself first to know if you are real.
BRATISLAVA:

Touched a nerve? You're one, aren't you?
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by BRATISLAVA: 10:03pm On Apr 01, 2022
oshaosha2014:
Touch yourself first to know if you are real.
right after you do.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 9:56am On Apr 21, 2022
this is an adult not a child sometimes you need to let them struggle to know its hard to earn money if i can see his effort then i will step in to help but if he doesnt even try he shouldnt call my name
MartinsD12:

So if you have a child today the child misbehave, you will stop caring for the child?
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:02am On Apr 21, 2022
i cant blame her for wanting to help its a good thing the only problem is helping unreasonable people who turn around and feel entitled to the help
Mooh247:

i really blame Annie for this... she keeps forming Nice woman and perfect woman while her relatives keeps capitalizing on that to milk her.... the sooner she drops the forming nice and saint and stick to her nuclear family the better for her
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:06am On Apr 21, 2022
all this people you mentioned have you seen their siblings cant you see that with the little platform or help she gave they all became independent imagine helping someone who keeps wasting money you struggled to earn right in front of you wont you run mad
azammi:
You spoke wisdom , thank you .
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:21am On Apr 21, 2022
for someone that has said all these if those were lies he would come out and say it. The dude needs help but with an addict he has to want that help himself else hed relapse
Swaelyf:
he sold their fathers jeep where is the money and if he was serious about the uber he could have used the jeep to start
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Swaelyf(f): 10:36am On Jan 16, 2023
i'd try my best but sometimes helping someone who never learns encourages their behavior making you an enabler
MartinsD12:

So if you have a child today the child misbehave, you will stop caring for the child?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Dame Diana Rigg Dies At 82 / Xenophobia: “10 South Africans Dead In Last Two Weeks, Zero Nigerians” - AKA / Dillish Matthews Defends Boyfriend, Adebayor Over 'Money Made Him Look Cute'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.