Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50339 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Gamesmart: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

S

There are days I have even weeks to play morning till night on the forum. Not this period. Lai lai. Good luck !

Yeah, Simp!

You will find excuse to keep quiet when a woman says total nonsense.

But you will want to jump out as a White Knight if you hear a man say what you think is wrong.

"Look at me! Look at me! I am a Real Man"

Simp Alliance! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by apple30(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
Parents are really failing , creating an entitlement mentality btw siblings, “ah na ur senior Broda/sis oo” lubish angry To siblings is not compulsory for ur sis or Broda to help you,so dat if dey dnt u won’t feel disappointed ,if dey do ,u will appreciate..particularly when u r a grown ass adult …
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Veeryeasy(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wizy no be man at all, besides na dog name be that

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by descarado: 3:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
lalasticlala:

Imagine The Nonsense!
Hello lala, can you unban my moniker in the food section please.
Your aunty spam banned me.
Thanks and congrats on the new born.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by azammi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
You spoke wisdom , thank you .
kingthreat:

There is nothing bad in showing love to a loved one. Businesses fail sometimes. If he is an addict, any crime rehabilitating the young man especially if you can afford it? This same Annie flaunted 50 Million to given to her by her hubby. What is wrong in helping your blood. The man said he was used as an errand boy by her. That is not fair.
Good people raise their families up when wealth comes. Take a look at Linda Ikeji, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Davido, Run Town, Burna Boy and a lots more of others. But greedy people use their breakthroughs to spite their family. Well life is full of lessons.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Judd007: 3:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wisdom use wisdom ooo, wise up.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Marigold2rock(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
We4all:
Funny. My only concern is why Tu Face has continued to watch Annie use drugs or they use it together?

I have rolled with Akwa Ibom and Calabar women and can confidently say that most of them cheat on their husbands. It is in their blood!

I understand that Annie stood by Tu Face through thick and thin but I don’t think she is the right woman for him. She seem the type that will kill him if he decides to divorce her.

You are a mad man, you had to bring in Akwaibom and calabar to make ur comments valid
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by bikkybaby(f): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wonder shall never, abeg who senior who? Elder brother! Shior who marry you in the first place? He should get a life
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by robinsonnunto: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
he sure for me die, this wizzy go dey play virtual games
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by just2endowed: 4:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
just2endowed:

He could be a heavy gambler. Sport betting kills
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MartinsD12(m): 4:58pm On Mar 31, 2022
Chidi2022:
Why don't you just ask Annie to tell 2baba to include her brother in his will too... How rich is Annie? Abi because her husband is rich, so the man should use all his money to feed Annie's brother all his life? Can't he get something doing? Now you ask us not to believe Annie, because its a female involved? But this is the same guy, 2baba's sister said was practically living with Annie in 2face house, If Annie was all these and more to him, he will not be sleeping over in her house, not to talk of even refusing to go home to his wife... He did not need help to father 3 children, but he needs Annie help to feed them.... Nawa oooo....
My point is very simple annie should take care of his brother that brother of her's needs to be taken care of from the video here he is looking unkempt and needs rehabilitation, God has blessed her already.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by APOPTOSIS: 5:00pm On Mar 31, 2022
What an ELDER BROTHER!
Why rush to the social media when such could be settled within?

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MartinsD12(m): 5:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
kayperry:

Like seriously is it annie responsibility to look after her big bro, the only person that owes you shit is this life is your parent @least till you come of age to fend for yourself.
Let even pretend annie did absolutely nothing for him, can we earnestly say tu baba won't have helped him on several occassions does that not suffice or is it not enough. is support/assistance even meant to be a routine.
If an annie big bro is not ayefelele what is his excuse .. hian
Ok as the brother no come get money Annie shouldn't take care of him again, God has blessed her already, from what I see in that video that brother needs help though let them find what is wrong with him I think he is battling depression
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MartinsD12(m): 5:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Swaelyf:
he sold their fathers jeep where is the money and if he was serious about the uber he could have used the jeep to start
So if you have a child today the child misbehave, you will stop caring for the child?
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by friendl: 5:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sometimes l wish siblings can just be minding their own business , problem...

Sometimes my wife's junior ones can be a pain in the neck.

yeah yeah wisdom shouldn't have done what he did ,. Annie why is there so much grammar surrounding you
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by EHoudini: 5:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
This man na super Id.ot. No shame. Just huge dick
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Nobody: 5:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
APOPTOSIS:
What an ELDER BROTHER!
Why rush to the social media when such could be settled within?
..... no be small entitlement mentality.
Africa na waaaaaa!
An Elder Brother desecrating Family's name in the mud. This is someone that should protect his Family more than anyone else.
What a social media malady!

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Holluwhakemmy(f): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2022
Oleh
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Aaay: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Keep your family business safe
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by OdefaGirl(f): 6:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Iyaebe:
Hes the same person that disowned her,why not talk about his brainless entitlement mentality

No, he's not the same person that called her out the first time.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by OdefaGirl(f): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

So if you have a child today the child misbehave, you will stop caring for the child?

A full grown man with family should actually sit up for his responsibilities.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Dimmatic(f): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
kokoA:
and una never begin plan how to poison the bastard?
His case is with God, even as am typing this, he is living dead
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by donchyke1975: 6:34pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please give your sister alone and look for some doing yi lazy fool.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MartinsD12(m): 7:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
OdefaGirl:

A full grown man with family should actually sit up for his responsibilities.
Ok so when they don't sit up you throw them away ?
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by umoslink(m): 8:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
They are loading us with another crazy script.....just wait we will all hear from them again.���
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kayperry: 8:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

Ok as the brother no come get money Annie shouldn't take care of him again, God has blessed her already, from what I see in that video that brother needs help though let them find what is wrong with him I think he is battling depression

He is poor because he is not resourceful or entreprising enough, being poor is a state of the mind, give such person #20m & give a fresh dangote #1m his type will still endup dependent on dangote.
Sometimes people like that need to learn the hardway, beyond depression i see an entitled man who needs a mind reset.
las las even if annie no give am i trust tu baba go settle am as per inlaw
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by We4all: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Marigold2rock:

You are a mad man, you had to bring in Akwaibom and calabar to make ur comments valid

Are you from there? If yes, you know what I said is the truth.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by OdefaGirl(f): 10:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

Ok so when they don't sit up you throw them away ?

You can't blackmail me like that and still call me blood.... you can't be a leech on me, and expect me to keep wasting on you. Not in this time.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by MartinsD12(m): 10:27pm On Mar 31, 2022
OdefaGirl:

You can't blackmail me like that and still call me blood.... you can't be a leech on me, and expect me to keep wasting on you. Not in this time.
Thank God you are not Annie at least she didn't say she is wasting on him, family is family at the end it's still family nothing can change that
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by OdefaGirl(f): 10:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
MartinsD12:

Thank God you are not Annie at least she didn't say she is wasting on him, family is family at the end it's still family nothing can change that

Thank God I don't have that kind of parasite as a sibling..... That's the right thing to tell me
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by BRATISLAVA: 6:39am On Apr 01, 2022
Dimmatic:
I have an uncle exactly like this, my uncle wouldn't let my late mum rest for 1 minute. His first child is 30yrs old and they all prefer to lazy about. We did everything for this man, but once the money finish, he will deny every thing. Money for business, Sponsoring his kids eduction, even when he told my parents that he want to venture into transport business, oga received money from my dad and disappear for weeks. The worst came when his first child joined cultism and his life was threatened, he ran to my village and my dad told him that he retired from work to rest and no shade a cultist, his father called my dad and said to him, whenever ur wife died, I will make sure that you and your kids will spend everything you have. To cut the story short, my mum died of kidney disease last year, my uncle made sure that we spent a lot of money before getting approval from my maternal home people. Am from imo state. One goat was suppose to be given to them but he insist on five big goats, he took 500k from us the children, reason we the children didn't go to my maternal home to cry and 200k was given to settle amala people (villagers).Ater the whole drama by him and his sons, he told my mum younger sister that she is next in line, that my mum was properly married both in church and traditional way and he acted that way, so she should start saving money now, to make it easier for her children

I've been saying it: a lot of wizards pass under the radar while men spend time claiming that women are family destroyers and witches.

Lord save the families of people from evil lazy entitled uncles. They are everywhere. Some are even here commenting.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by oshaosha2014(m): 8:23pm On Apr 01, 2022
Who knows if you are also one.

BRATISLAVA:

I've been saying it: a lot of wizards pass under the radar while men spend time claiming that women are family destroyers and witches.

Lord save the families of people from evil lazy entitled uncles. They are everywhere. Some are even here commenting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mercy Eke Meets Ini Edo At Mr Taxi Launch / See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) / Dame Diana Rigg Dies At 82

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.