Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,953 members, 7,828,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React (50341 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: I Have Investigated Annie, 2face, Nedu, Anita Okoye (Video) / Annie Idibia's Brother, Uduak, Disowns Her (Video) / Tonto Dikeh To Beat Annie, 2face Idibia, IK Ogbonna, Toyin Abraham Eniola Badmus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by oshaosha2014(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Her family is not unique. The fact that other families don't come out to wash their dirty clothes outside doesn't mean there ain't many like hers out there. Families and relationships are not perfect.

Ladiesdoctor:
For goodness sake what kind of family is this Macaulay's
From one conflict to the other, displaying their rubbishes all over the social media.
2baba, you better shine your eyes oo

Drugs related issues everyday in naija

Nigerians are fast becoming Pablo Escobar oo

The Colombia of Africa

God forbid

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by tutudesz: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
shocked
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!
No be bet9ja shop the guy dey so

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
nickxtra:
The Wisdom of a guy looks sick. I think I will advise Annie and husband to take him to a psychiatrist for proper examination and care

Yeah the guy seems unalright. Annie can afford rehabilitation for this man. But she rather flaunt her outfits on the gram

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by We4all: 9:48am On Mar 31, 2022
Funny. My only concern is why Tu Face has continued to watch Annie use drugs or they use it together?

I have rolled with Akwa Ibom and Calabar women and can confidently say that most of them cheat on their husbands. It is in their blood!

I understand that Annie stood by Tu Face through thick and thin but I don’t think she is the right woman for him. She seem the type that will kill him if he decides to divorce her.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Lexusgs430: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
Go settle your family problems, privately...... We don't need to know .........
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Nobody: 9:50am On Mar 31, 2022
He think say he's wise, he's a mumu Man

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Golan007: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
tutudesz:
shocked
No be bet9ja shop the guy dey so

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by joowealth(m): 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
ExAngel007:
Wisdom took to Instagram to release a video, accusing Annie
of all sorts, including abandoning him, his wife, and children
to suffer in penury

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49IZHt7lw88&t=4s

Well, I'm not going to judge anybody in the matter but Wisdom need to realize he is a man, stop this entitlement egos, work your way out of state of penury and stop depending on people's sweat. Even considering what Annie has done for you and your immediate family as she claimed.
Best luck!!!

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Prokaryote: 9:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Very irresponsible boy not worth to be called a Man.... Shame no catch you, first you kept some1 daughter in your house for 9 years without paying her dowry when you know how strong dowry payment is in igbo land.
2, you expect your little sister to continue tolorating your irresponsible character,you can't manage your family, you want to manage your sis, na person like you portable go dey take shine online
---2face must have tolerated annie family so much all for love...I hail you 2Baba

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by 12345baba(m): 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Macaulay the drug family . Tubaba enter one chance o
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by foolbuster: 9:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Felixalex:
Ewu

That is eeh. Ewu gambia
Some men are not supposed to procreate tuehh !

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by pocohantas(f): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

There is nothing bad in showing love to a loved one. Businesses fail sometimes. If he is an addict, any crime rehabilitating the young man especially if you can afford it? This same Annie flaunted 50 Million to given to her by her hubby. What is wrong in helping your blood. The man said he was used as an errand boy by her. That is not fair.
Good people raise their families up when wealth comes. Take a look at Linda Ikeji, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, Davido, Run Town, Burna Boy and a lots more of others. But greedy people use their breakthroughs to spite their family. Well life is full of lessons.

He was used as an errand boy where? By the same person paying his kids school fees and his rent? If he would have to run errands to know the value of money after squandering millions, then so be it.

Some of you just open mouth waaaa. As if you have ever splurged that much on an irresponsible family member without giving up.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by bigdammyj: 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Seen
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by angelfallz(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
Men work hard and smart so that you don't end up relying on anyone for your survival.

Warning to all Men:
If you people like don't bend down, and work, continue wasting away your lives on SM, or fooling around with foolish friends you call, 'my guy, my guy' or 'my guys'. You might end up like this Wisdom, coming out to tell the whole world how incompetent you are. Shame!!

Crypto currency is making young men all over the world good money, but so many Nigerian men have refused to even study or learn about crypto. Instead you people dismiss it as fraud or it is too hard to learn

iLegendd was right when he said, if you have heard of crypto and you have not tried to find out more about it, something is wrong with you.

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by LOVEGINO(m): 9:53am On Mar 31, 2022
JosephXavier:
You no get money and you dey follow person wey dey make her money do drugs

This Macaulay family need serious help

The only good thing about them us that they have 2face as their in-law
lol. aswear down.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by jaxxy(m): 9:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:
Na waoo...Annie and her family always putting tuface on the spotlight. 2Baba is too gentle for this type of family, he deserve a wife like Simi and not some crazzy addicts.

See as Annie brother dey disgrace himself... are you not a man?? Must Annie help you?? Too much entitlement in his speech..definitely affected by drugs...Say No to drugs!

If u can help ur family u MUST/Should help them. It is ur responsibility as a sibling. I cannot be eating comfortably and my family member is hungry. It's impossible unless they are irresponsible and even at that we still have to try 2 help them become responsible.

It's not when they die u come and do eye service at their graves.

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Iko5000: 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Like what , she does not have the problem , The Brother is the one with the problem .
adecz:

❗️It's now clear that Annie really
has a problem... ☹️☹️☹️☹️

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by colossus91(m): 9:55am On Mar 31, 2022
Nothing we no go see for Nigeria, now na wisdom wey no wise!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Quim2: 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
Lightened:
Wisdom is profitable to the simple. It's a pity you bear wisdom but your disposure doesn't portray one. Your "younger sister" makes you do something you don't want to do or what am I seeing there?!

I was very poor once and my youngest brother rode me like a bicycle.

He was the manager of a company importing musical instruments and I was jobless

It went on for years until I made my own dollars. Now he can hardly belive I'm richer.

It's a terrible thing. When you don't obey, they cut off your allowance and make you beg for everything.

4 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by nickxtra(m): 9:56am On Mar 31, 2022
kingthreat:

Yeah the guy seems unalright. Annie can afford rehabilitation for this man. But she rather flaunt her outfits on the gram
That's true
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by kingthreat(m): 9:58am On Mar 31, 2022
pocohantas:

He was used as an errand boy where? By the same person paying his kids school fees and his rent? If he would have to run errands to know the value of money after squandering millions, then so be it.

Some of you just open mouth waaaa. As if you have ever splurged that much on an irresponsible family member without giving up.

Hello, I have on the bolded. Well you can believe Annie's story. Someone that is both hated by her family and husband's family. Hope you have a close person in your life like her. And know this, if you don't show love to your siblings, don't expect your children to show love to each other. They will be learning well from their wonderful parent.

6 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2022
I keep telling them don't take any hard substance ur brain couldn't control they won't listen, just take a look at this drug addict embarassed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by vince96w2(m): 9:59am On Mar 31, 2022
No food for lazy man
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Wazobia2216: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
At the end of the day, you expect someone you defame like this to help you

This guy must be high on drugs

7 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by dapadawee: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Under no circumstances will do this to my enemy not to talk of my friends and relatives.
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by samylinks: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:

It might sound right but its only God knw hw he arrange marriage couples. 2face is very sexual active, highly fertile and highest libido and needs his match in calabar/lagos born/bred Annie. cool headed simi cant handle the crazy fame of 2baba.

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by victorazy(m): 10:01am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by TheWolfen(m): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
chatinent:
If I were in her shoes, no matter the quarrel me and my sibling may have, I must create opportunities for them. I don't mean the incessant sending them money. I mean giving them contacts so they can grow too. Unfortunately, not because she has a social media presence should we forget to underscore the fact that she what she is!

Lol
Some people are with huge ego and entitle mentality are just too lazy to work, they will give different excuses , unending excuses.
Pray not to have anyone like them. They are from hell

3 Likes

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Berankis: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Romanoff:
When I say blood is not always thicker than water, some clowns with empty heads that echoes when knocked on will come for me.
Sista na talk you wan talk or you wan abuse grin cheesy
This one made my morning sha! grin grin
Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by Volcano12(f): 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
Skyfornia:

he needs to take time off and go to rehab, without which, he will continue to blame everybody around him,he bleeped up big time

1 Like

Re: Wisdom Macauley, Annie Idibia's Brother Calls Her Out. Annie & 2face React by dalongjnr: 10:02am On Mar 31, 2022
What this man need now is not job or money, but substance abuse,treatment and rehabilitation, in other to rediscover and reinvent himself.
Annie contributed in spoiling him. Why give money to an addict?
One thing is sure, they are not serious with themselves or family, talk more of work or any relationships.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See How This Guy Finished This Scammer With Adele’s “hello” Lyrics (funny) / Uriel Oputa Shows Her Drastic Weighloss And The Reasons Behind It / Photo Of Reekado Banks And A Young Lady Got Fans Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.