Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,053 members, 7,845,439 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch (1762 Views)

Simon Ekpa Threaten To Invade Abuja, Activate Sleeper Cells In FCT- Video / One Killed, Many Missing As Kidnappers Invade Kwara Community / Thugs Invade Abuja Industrial Estate, Loot Warehouses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by ogododo: 10:47am On Mar 31, 2022
The traditional ruler of Bukpe community in Kwali Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), His Royal Highness (HRH) Alhaji Hassan Shamidozhi, has been abducted.

The monarch’s brother, who is the Chief Imam of the Community’s Central Mosque, Malam Jibrin D. Gimba, confirmed this to Daily Trust.

He said the incident happened around 9:32 pm on Wednesday.

He said the monarch, who was seated in front of his palace taking fresh air, was whisked away at gunpoint.

“I just walked into my house after he his palace when he said he wanted to take some shower after which he will come out rest in front of his palace to take some fresh air,” the brother said.

“Some few minutes later, I started hearing gunshots… I watched through my window and discovered that the kidnappers had whisked him away.”

Gimba, who said the abductors of the monarch had not made any contact with the family, said the attack was the third in the community.

He said hours after the abduction, some policemen visited the community but later left.

The spokesperson of the FCT police command, DSP Adeh Josephine, had not responded to inquiries by our correspondent as of the time of filing this report.

As of Thursday morning, sympathisers were seen at the palace of the abducted traditional ruler.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kidnappers-invade-abuja-palace-abduct-monarch
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Noblechykk(m): 10:50am On Mar 31, 2022
It is finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by TooMuchStuff: 10:51am On Mar 31, 2022
Hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah.... Buhari people on the beat again. Fulanis kidnapping Gbagyi people of Abuja

7 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Emdsa: 10:52am On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria what is the problem
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by ogododo: 10:53am On Mar 31, 2022
He said the monarch, who was seated in front of his palace taking fresh air, was whisked away at gunpoint.
As per light no dey. Dem be same zombies wey go vote for useless politicians.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by michlins(m): 10:54am On Mar 31, 2022
The insecurity in the North is like on steady

Parte after parte something
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Nobody: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2022
TooMuchStuff:
Hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah hahahahahah.... Buhari people on the beat again. Fulanis kidnapping Gbagyi people of Abuja

Mainwhile one idiot says they are just like igbo business men selling spare parts or the usual agberos in motor parks in lagos or portharcourt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Mysticwebb: 10:55am On Mar 31, 2022
What is happening? They should just match straight to Aso Rock and leave the innocent citizens alone.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by MadamVanessa(f): 10:56am On Mar 31, 2022
shocked

LMAO grin grin

Ipob are the cause of all these.

Una never see anything yet. Ndi ara

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by OMENKAismad: 10:56am On Mar 31, 2022
ogododo:
The traditional ruler of Bukpe community in Kwali Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT), His Royal Highness (HRH) Alhaji Hassan Shamidozhi, has been abducted.

The monarch’s brother, who is the Chief Imam of the Community’s Central Mosque, Malam Jibrin D. Gimba, confirmed this to Daily Trust.

He said the incident happened around 9:32 pm on Wednesday.

“I just walked into my house after he his palace when he said he wanted to take some shower after which he will come out rest in front of his palace to take some fresh air,” the brother said.

“Some few minutes later, I started hearing gunshots… I watched through my window and discovered that the kidnappers had whisked him away.”

Gimba, who said the abductors of the monarch had not made any contact with the family, said the attack was the third in the community.

He said hours after the abduction, some policemen visited the community but later left.

The spokesperson of the FCT police command, DSP Adeh Josephine, had not responded to inquiries by our correspondent as of the time of filing this report.

As of Thursday morning, sympathisers were seen at the palace of the abducted traditional ruler.

https://dailytrust.com/breaking-kidnappers-invade-abuja-palace-abduct-monarch

Fulani want to install emire they know what they are doing
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Rastaramsey(m): 11:16am On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari has finished this country lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I just keep wondering what their agenda is undecided undecided
God go punish anybody wey vote for any APC member

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by AntiBMC(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2022
Chineke ekwela ihe ojoo.. Kaduna has been turned into the "valley of the shadow of death", but simpl£tons like that oilykid and co only find their voices when it's the East. Ndị mgbu

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Coolsperm: 11:17am On Mar 31, 2022
All this part_ time Muslims in the SW may avoid this thread since the name of prophet Kanu is not mentioned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by ogododo: 2:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Naija be de most wicked nation.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Alexpre11: 2:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
A Failure is in the seat of Power.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by josielewa(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
abeg tell me say na lie..
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by josielewa(m): 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
abeg tell me say na lie..the sweet go reach everybody ;Dabeg tell me say na lie..the sweet go reach everybody
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by velocity25(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please let's blame Biafran boys for this attack,una never see something.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by respect80(m): 5:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
News of bandits, kidnappers, gunmen and deaths no even allow person see news read again.

Buhari happened to Nigeria and Nigeria is now happening to nigerians.

When will we get our Nigeria back please??
This is totally uncalled for.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
another one undecided undecided undecided

Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by nkwuocha: 5:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Normal news.
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by ogododo: 6:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Lalasticlala
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by MindHacker9009(m): 6:41pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by MASTAkiLLAh(m): 7:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
The usual îmbeciles avoided this thread like leprosy but immediately they hear SE, they get massive eréctions cool
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by Prolificgiant(m): 8:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
There is script been acted upon by the cabals in the northern regions and they will pay dearly for it.If u are a professional in cleaning and reside in lagos specifically mainland chat me up i av a job for u tomorrow
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by freshkpomo(m): 8:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
MASTAkiLLAh:
The usual îmbeciles avoided this thread like leprosy but immediately they hear SE, they get massive eréctions cool
Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez
Re: BREAKING: Kidnappers Invade Abuja Palace, Abduct Monarch by ogododo: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2022
freshkpomo:

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez

On leave dem dey.

(1) (Reply)

Video: Stand Up. Let's raise Your Hands . Sanwoolu Tells Tinubu in Lagos. / Key Members Of Obi's Legal Team Absconded Due To Illness, Case Adjourned / Just Hour After:tinubu Revealed What Asari Dokubo Told Him About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.