Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,088 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? (5530 Views)

I Am Eyeing A Married Neighbor / My Elder Sister's Boyfriend Is Eyeing Me! What Should I Do? / Romance Section: Toast The One You Have Been Eyeing On Nairaland Here. No Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 04, 2011
Hello my fellow gentlemen and ladies on nairaland , pls i need ur suggestion on how best to do this.
There is dis fellow corper i've bn admirin for sometime now and i've bn waitin for d right moment to let her into my feelins for her. just yesterday,she came lookin for me to help her configure her phone for browsin. I'm into mobile and pc networkin and most corpers knw me here. Normally my fee ranges frm 1k-2k for such service, in her case,at first, i requested for 2k and she begged to pay 1k,so i agreed. To cut long story short,i configured her fone yesterday and she is to pay me today, shud i accept d money from her? If yes,pls giv me logical reasons. BUT i really intend to forget abt d money but here is where i need ur help,how best romantically do i tell her to forget abt d money wen she comes around dis evenin? Without makin her feel i took advantage of her for comin to me for help. Pls no insults i beg una oh. And i will be bak to giv u feedbak.
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by 9dynasty(m): 12:36pm On Jul 04, 2011
Boyloaf:

Hello my fellow gentlemen and ladies on nairaland - -. Pls no insults i beg una oh. And i will be bak to giv u feedbak.
as long you don put no insult there's very little i can say but whatever you do don't leave that money for her grin grin
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
Guy, all i'll say is dont be in too much of a Hurry. . . And pls Make Sure You collect the money, you worked for it. Or Else you don turn Maga be that o! And if things work out well for you both, u will still spend times 100 of that amount. . . Your Ability to control your Emotions Today would go a long Way. . . All Tha Bezt cool
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by 1one: 12:55pm On Jul 04, 2011
^Very on point.
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 04, 2011
thanks for ur replies, BUT i noticed that all comments so far are from guys, pls ladies help me out ohhh. I need to balance this pls.
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by kpolli(m): 1:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
advice,

collect the money then toast her. . . cos if u don't collect it, she wud suspect n mite want to either take advantage of u or insult u infront of her friends. . .

u earned that money collect it, when una don start to dey date, she go tax u ehn
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 04, 2011
thanks guys,but where all my nairaland girls at? pls help me balance this equation right here.,time is no more on my side. I need a lady to comment on dis b4 its evenin time,
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 04, 2011
This Poster sef.  . . I bin think say you serious. How many people don advice you for here? But na woman advice you still dey find abi? Wetin you think say woman go talk? Na Fly wey no dey hear word dey follow dead body Enter Grave O!!!. My last advise. . . Switch off your Computer. . . Do it NOW! So that Even when the Babes Reply, You no go see am Read. . . cool
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nayah(f): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2011
Sincerly poster, good accocunts make good friends like we said in France actually I don't really understand why are you so anxious about asking for her money if she's a correct lady with value you'll see she'll want to pay you because this is why you are working for but if she's upset or nervous you can consider it as a test because you'll see her relation with money

From a sister  wink
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by madoba: 2:19pm On Jul 04, 2011
You provided a service and you should be paid for it. Please collect your money and then find a way to let her know you admire her blah blah blah

This is how some men start a relationship by creating the wrong  impression that a woman can get things (e.g products and services ) for free simply because they like what they see.

Imagine if this were a bottle of designer perfume and you let her have it for free. Now when this same lady starts to take things for granted and makes ridiculous requests of you. You will come back here and start shouting how all woman are just after the financial benefits they can get out of a relationship
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^^^^^ No Mind Am. . .
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 04, 2011
well,well,well, i don hear una oh, trust me i came here because i knw i can count on u guys and now y'all did prove me right! Thanx a bunch guys. Wait until evenin then i'll be here to giv u feedbak. Hmmmm
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by iice(f): 3:30pm On Jul 04, 2011
madoba:

You provided a service and you should be paid for it. Please collect your money and then find a way to let her know you admire her blah blah blah

This is how some men start a relationship by creating the wrong impression that a woman can get things (e.g products and services ) for free simply because you are feeling her.

Imagine if this were a bottle of designer perfume and you let her have it for free. Now when this same lady starts to take things for granted and makes ridiculous requests of you. You will come back here and start shouting how all woman are just after the financial benefits they can get out of a relationship

Ding!
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by luminoux: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2011
nao u r in a big shit and its not likely u get d gal if u continue like dis. obviously ur emotions r setting in. just collect ur cash.if U dont collect she mite tag u maga n u will con figure d fones of all her friends few.
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by 190: 6:34pm On Jul 04, 2011
This OP Just want one IBO girl to Insult him for nothing

wait till you hear

** Heeeee Heeeeeeeeeee - Make una come seeeeee oooo **

while clapping her hands over your head!!

**Just becos you configure 100Naira fone for me, You think say you go see my pata***

Then your eyes would clear!!

Oshio-free Kills angry angry
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by 27naira(m): 6:44pm On Jul 04, 2011
^^^ grin 190 how old are you?? I think a nanny needs to oversee your activities whenever you're on the internet. wink
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by 190: 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2011
^Im inbetween 17 and 19
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by omega25red(m): 7:21pm On Jul 04, 2011
poster

you should accept the money becuase business is business. you should never mix personal feelings and business because your business will fail.
After she pays you simply ask her outshe will either say yes or no and you can move on from there. Besides if you told her to forget the money and she refuse to hook up with you nko? then what do you do?

Nigerian mentality of hooking people up with freebies just because you know them or you want to bang em should be out of your mind
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by 9dynasty(m): 8:43pm On Jul 04, 2011
luminoux:

nao u r in a big poo and its not likely u get d gal if u continue like dis. obviously your emotions r setting in. just collect your cash.if U dont collect she mite tag u maga n u will con figure d fones of all her friends few.
tell you guys the truth this guy has made up his mind not to collect that money. . .poster i lie?
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 05, 2011
9dynasty:

tell you guys the truth this guy has made up his mind not to collect that money. . .poster i lie?
my guy u nor lie at all,that was b4 i came online BUT i changed my mind due to all ur comments here and i did collected my pay last night and went further to collect her number. I hail all of una oh, una too much!
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by 9dynasty(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2011
Boyloaf:

my guy u nor lie at all,that was b4 i came online BUT i changed my mind due to all your comments here and i did collected my pay last night and went further to collect her number. I hail all of una oh, una too much!
when the time to fu*k am reach make you remember us oh make we do Ariki "gather fu*k" wink wink
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 05, 2011
9dynasty:

when the time to fu*k am reach make you remember us oh make we do Ariki "gather fu*k" wink wink
at ur own risk my guy, so nor go there!
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by MsPotato(f): 8:52am On Jul 05, 2011
Im not Nigerian so I dont know how to advice but if I go see all those Asian and whites, the guys would do it for the girl for free and if the girl begs to pay him, he would say why not I take u out to dinner and we consider it even? undecided
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by andy1(m): 9:23am On Jul 05, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Im not Nigerian so I dont know how to advice but if I go see all those Asian and whites, the guys would do it for the girl for free and if the girl begs to pay him, he would say why not I take u out to dinner and we consider it even? undecided
hahahah! Dat 1 No folo jare,
9dynasty:

lwkmd, oboi no be lie oh.@op no be lie oh remember ur brodas oh, lol.
9dynasty:

9dynasty:

Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by stagger: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2011
Boyloaf:

Hello my fellow gentlemen and ladies on nairaland , pls i need your suggestion on how best to do this.
There is dis fellow corper i've bn admirin for sometime now and i've bn waitin for d right moment to let her into my feelins for her. just yesterday,she came lookin for me to help her configure her phone for browsin. I'm into mobile and pc networkin and most corpers knw me here. Normally my fee ranges frm 1k-2k for such service, in her case,at first, i requested for 2k and she begged to pay 1k,so i agreed. To cut long story short,i configured her fone yesterday and she is to pay me today, shud i accept d money from her? If yes,pls giv me logical reasons. BUT i really intend to forget abt d money but here is where i need your help,how best romantically do i tell her to forget abt d money wen she comes around dis evenin? Without makin her feel i took advantage of her for comin to me for help. Pls no insults i beg una oh. And i will be bak to giv u feedbak.

Fear is what made me miss out on one of my university classmates I had been attracted to since year one. After graduation, she was giving me a little shade of a green light but I was too afraid.

It was when a friend of hers (by this time the girl had married) who I secretly confessed to that told me that if I had made an effort, she would have fallen for me because she had told some of them who were her friends that she thought I was a cool guy. There was even an occasion she gave me a playful tap on the butt when we were in class one day.

Lesson: I was young then. And of course, I was dumb. An opportunity came, I screwed up and the chance was lost forever.

After my love interests friend spoke to me about this, I decided not to let fear get the better of me. These days, I do not hesitate to walk up to a girl and tell her how I feel about her, even in public. They are usually impressed by my audacity and they fall.

So OP, when the girl comes, do not waste time to tell her how you feel about her. I just attended a wedding on Saturday of a young guy who was still a boy in my area when I was in school. He got married to his NYSC sweetheart.

Do not let this opportunity pass. The window of opportunity comes but once. If it closes, it will be lost forever. TELL THE GIRL HOW YOU THINK SHE IS THE PRETTIEST, SEXIEST LADY YOU HAVE EVER SET YOUR EYES ON, AND HOW YOU WANT HER TO BE YOURS FOREVER!

Tell her, and even if she says no, keep pestering her with words, visits, texts, gifts, etc. Thank God you have a skill you can sell for money.

NB: Please I will like to have your contact. If you are good in mobile applications, I have plenty of work for you and you can make the kind of money you never dreamed of.

Cheers man. wink
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by kadman(m): 6:41pm On Jul 05, 2011
You want to collect that small 1,000 from her then still toast her ? Wicked man, shameless man, evil man !! Hiss

(sorry. . . I forgot the no insult part).
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Rastamann: 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2011
Mixing Business with pleasure makes you a bad businessman.
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by joyblinks(f): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2011
see all the guys blabbing "collect the money, collect the money". tomorrow when you ask that babe out her response will be "guy wey no fit leave common N1000 for me, na him i go date?"

who loose? me or you? u dey follow all these stingy boys like sexkill. (sighs)
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 05, 2011
joyblinks:

see all the guys blabbing "collect the money, collect the money". tomorrow when you ask that babe out her response will be "guy wey no fit leave common N1000 for me, na him i go date?"

who loose? me or you? u dey follow all these stingy boys like sexkill. (sighs)

No mind them, Will U come for me? I got everything.
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by TheNess(f): 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2011
kadman:

You want to collect that small 1,000 from her then still toast her ? Wicked man, shameless man, evil man !! Hiss

(sorry. . . I forgot the no insult part).

@ kadman: I agree with you jare. This poster is clueless. He had better come back to tell us the nice insults she hurled at him when he finally toasted her oh. Nonsense!
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by OYINBOGOJU(m): 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2011
Business and Pleasure do not mix.

Don`t put yourself into Mugu line.

Collect your money for the service rendered, That is business

Use the money to buy gift thereafter, That is love
Re: Configured A Phone For A Babe I'm Eyeing. Now What? by TheNess(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2011
190:

This OP Just want one IBO girl to Insult him for nothing

wait till you hear

** Heeeee Heeeeeeeeeee - Make una come seeeeee oooo **

while clapping her hands over your head!!

**Just becos you configure 100Naira fone for me, You think say you go see my pata***

Then your eyes would clear!!

Oshio-free Kills angry angry

LMAO!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Never Date UNILAG Girls Again’–nigerian Guy Shares His Encounter With One / How I Got My Hair Back Within 4-5 Days / Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.