Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,417 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M (15899 Views)

Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Nobody: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
A country where Terrorists and Bandits earn millions of naira within a week.
Hmm
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Bigchristo: 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kwanza:

https://fij.ng/article/exclusive-one-got-over-n67m-how-niger-govt-secretly-paid-ransoms-to-3-bandit-groups/
So how do you expect the bandits not to more of what profit them?why can’t the government spend such an amount in procuring security equipment? Them need to remove these sets of leaders from power they’re misplaced priority
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Zico5(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ok
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by luxs(m): 9:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
It owk
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by obinnajohnson: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Banditry business is really booming in the North. These guys are cashing out real good.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by WibusJaga: 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by illicit(m): 9:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Phillz83: 9:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Northerners are just pulling back this country . Pure parasite indeed
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by ufuosman(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Northern governors are the major stakeholders
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by GardenOfGod(m): 9:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari approved it.... Government of terrorism... After all Bubu also paid to Taliban.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by smile11s(m): 9:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
All na scam. Na the govt be bandits. Na new way to loot
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by 07kjb: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ogaga87:
Sometimes you just need peace and would understand you can't win it all..

Even the US could not defeat Taliban..

May we never degenerate to Somalia in future

Waiting this your comment mean
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by zeenaman: 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari boys
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by theamazonguru(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nothing much to say.
This is just family matter.
The money is within the family.

Nonsense people.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
And you're telling me that banditry will stop in northern Nigeria?

Alaye, forget it, northern Nigeria is gone

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by zeyt: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
I a just tired of making comments about failures of Nigerian government (s)
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by zeenaman: 9:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Buhari men at work
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by crackhouse(m): 9:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
It's ok
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yooruba1914:
Apc is the bane of this country, progressing. GET YOUR PVC FOLKS.
2010 ! Was APC in power undecided undecided undecided

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by chloride6: 9:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by chloride6: 9:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin

Chai..

God oh..

Build road no...

Invest in schools..no

Now you are still spending the money..

The lack of education is the cause of banditry...
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Buhari approved it.... Government of terrorism... After all Bubu also paid to Taliban.
2010 Bubu dey for power that time ni undecided undecided undecided

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by GardenOfGod(m): 9:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Himtulie247:
2010 Bubu dey for power that time ni undecided undecided undecided
The $1 million paid to Taliban terrorist was what year?
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by CoronaVirusPro: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Born2Breed:
They keep enabling the terrorist. You give them money to acquire more arms and ammunitions.

Every government negotiates, but all denies it.

When Trump released the Taliban leader from prison, do you think it was free? Something goes on underground, that they never accept
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by nedekid: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wonderful shocked
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by BJanta: 9:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Kwanza:

https://fij.ng/article/exclusive-one-got-over-n67m-how-niger-govt-secretly-paid-ransoms-to-3-bandit-groups/

That shouldn't be a surprise. They've told us it's business, and governor's cut too will land in his pocket.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Its like I will come back come join these people ooh! See money wey prof never and can never see while working in the Zoo for the next ten, 20 years. This people don make am within one month of treats.. Evil really pays in the Zoo
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Drastick:
Good evening Nairalanders, if you can read this comment, i appeal to your consciences to, in God's name, and for humanity sakes, come to my aid.
I have been battling depression for a few months because am jobless & cant meet my essential needs. However, I have every reason to be thankful to GOD for life.
The present predicament is, I'm potentially UNABLE TO GO FOR A JOB INTERVIEW TOMMORROW DUE TO TRANSPORT FARE OF #2, 100.
Its the final stage of the interview, and i call on u for help pls. Thank you, and GOD BLESS

I can relate. Its such a horrible experience.
Life is truly unfair. I Wish i could help. I wish u divine help.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by derecho(m): 9:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wetin this Dan-makaranta abi Dan-whatever dey use #67M do? Just one operation o...Where dem dey put the money?
So they want us to believe it's these kind of Forest guys that are running the show?
Our Tailor cum Actor supercop couldn't track these ones in his "glory" days o.
You don't need to be intelligent to know some of our top security agents,financial institutions, and telcos are working with these guys

So they can't mark any of the ransom currencies with ink to track the cash?

If government know these guys are too tough for them and our military, let them allow Nigerians access to guns too,Let's see if they'd not stop this nonsense.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by HeavenVGate: 9:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Drastick:
Good evening Nairalanders, if you can read this comment, i appeal to your consciences to, in God's name, and for humanity sakes, come to my aid.
I have been battling depression for a few months because am jobless & cant meet my essential needs. However, I have every reason to be thankful to GOD for life.
The present predicament is, I'm potentially UNABLE TO GO FOR A JOB INTERVIEW TOMMORROW DUE TO TRANSPORT FARE OF #2, 100.
Its the final stage of the interview, and i call on u for help pls. Thank you, and GOD BLESS
You go beg tire, idiot!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Concerns As Refuse Takes Over Lagos-Abeokuta Highway / Passengers Overwhelm NRC On Lagos-kano Route / 'Colonel' Claiming To Be Jonathan’s ADC Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.