Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,887 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M (15897 Views)

Three Bandit Groups Participated In Kuriga Students Abduction, Received Ransom – / Court Proscribes Bandit Groups, Declares Them Terrorists / Buhari's Government Strengthened Boko Haram By Paying Ransoms - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by jaxxy(m): 10:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wonderful undecided
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by eaglebeliever(m): 10:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Anyway to know you're real?

Drastick:
Good evening Nairalanders, if you can read this comment, i appeal to your consciences to, in God's name, and for humanity sakes, come to my aid.
I have been battling depression for a few months because am jobless & cant meet my essential needs. However, I have every reason to be thankful to GOD for life.
The present predicament is, I'm potentially UNABLE TO GO FOR A JOB INTERVIEW TOMMORROW DUE TO TRANSPORT FARE OF #2, 100.
Its the final stage of the interview, and i call on u for help pls. Thank you, and GOD BLESS
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Drastick(m): 10:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
eaglebeliever:

I am real sir. Believe me, i wouldn't engage in any act capable of truncating my blessings. I am not happy begging, but i have no one to run to. Pls help me sir
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by sammhi(m): 10:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ogaga87:
Sometimes you just need peace and would understand you can't win it all..

Even the US could not defeat Taliban..

May we never degenerate to Somalia in future
Stop lying and misinforming people
US defeated Taliban in less than 2 weeks in 2001 and drove them from power . They installed a puppet govt and held on to power for 20 years . Trump saw no use in US continuing stay in a dry poor country hence decided he will pull US out of Afghanistan. Biden who succeeded him did a bad job on pulling out US.
So , no they did defeated them .The Afghan people were trained by the US on how to fight the Taliban . In pulling out , US expected the Afghan to resist the Talibans but they didn't . ...not a single resistance by the Afghan trained soldiers put up against Taliban . So the US left them to their own fate.
Now see how hunger , inflation is killing all of them
Know the truth and stop peddling lies
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Think9ja(m): 10:31pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Get your PVCs ready ASAP
Let drive those bitches off

God go punish anybody wey vote for any APC member undecided undecided

Why do you guys keep talking about this PVC bullshit? Like someone rightly asked, what happened to the last one?

PVC will not get you the kind of president you want, only party membership will. If APC and PDP both present incompetent candidates, your PVC will not save you from having incompetent president. In the same vein, if the two parties present competent candidates, your PVC will be useless.

Your PVC no get use, so chill

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Drastick(m): 10:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
eaglebeliever:
Pls help!
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
/
The good news is that they know where to locate Boko Haram and pay them. That debunks that claims of invicibility.

/
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by od501: 11:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Get your PVCs ready ASAP

You and who? The rubbish must continue jaree...

It is referendum, or APC continues.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by HRMK: 11:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
obviously,the bandits are working for the politicians!they are the ones politicians use to rig election bcs their hideouts are well known to them!!
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by miraclea: 11:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
These bandits are drunk with Nigerian oil money mainly from the south I see nothing bad in dividing the country for now it will put an end to boko haram banditry when there's no free oil money for ransom
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by adeniranfam(f): 11:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
If i may ask, who are these bandits ? What do they want ? Well, the real bandits are the people that governs this country and all they want is to keep the country in turmoil in other to get money 4rm foreign countries.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by DoctorStylish: 12:16am On Apr 01, 2022
Another new way to launder money .
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by sematec(m): 12:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Now we have a reason to divide this country.
they south should just be ready for what is coming
Right now the north can easily ask the bandits to go after southerners
they want to arrogate every section of the country to themselves.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by William32110: 1:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Read Below

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by ThugBoy(m): 3:01am On Apr 01, 2022
Bandits have more power under Buhari and Osibanjor's regime to kidnap and kill both rich and poor people. Supporters of the APC face a hail of bullets.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by EagleNest(m): 3:57am On Apr 01, 2022
Was Sheikh Gumi involved grin
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Drastick(m): 5:01am On Apr 01, 2022
eaglebeliever:
Pls help me
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by bilangha(m): 5:26am On Apr 01, 2022
if u nurture evil u reap evil...northerners are enjoyng with their devident !
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by manmade(m): 5:41am On Apr 01, 2022
JosephXavier:
We are not surprised at all

Kaduna is witnessing all these violents presently because El-Rufai refused to pay the terrorists

But even the Niger state that has been backing them up financially is still not peaceful

what do you expect from the bandits from Niger state , to Abaddon a criminal business bringing more than 67m to their table?
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by manmade(m): 5:44am On Apr 01, 2022
Think9ja:

Why do you guys keep talking about this PVC bullshit? Like someone rightly asked, what happened to the last one?

PVC will not get you the kind of president you want, only party membership will. If APC and PDP both present incompetent candidates, your PVC will not save you from having incompetent president. In the same vein, if the two parties present competent candidates, your PVC will be useless.

Your PVC no get use, so chill
why must it be from the APC or PDP alone, what stops me and you voting for competent and credible candidates from other parties?
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Born2Breed(f): 5:49am On Apr 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Every government negotiates, but all denies it.

When Trump released the Taliban leader from prison, do you think it was free? Something goes on underground, that they never accept

The act of negotiation is to give and take. But you don't negotiate with terrorists by giving them money or arms.
Doing that is enabling them. Prisoner exchange is allowed in most cases but NOT money.

1 Like

Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Enemyofpeace: 6:11am On Apr 01, 2022
And you expect them to stop?
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Taigaban: 6:28am On Apr 01, 2022
Kwanza:

https://fij.ng/article/exclusive-one-got-over-n67m-how-niger-govt-secretly-paid-ransoms-to-3-bandit-groups/
They end up empowering the bandits. With this they can now buy more guns. Too bad.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Invitationn: 6:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Rastaramsey:
Get your PVCs ready ASAP

Who should we vote for?
Any ideas??
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by redcliff: 7:10am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
Government is bandit and bandit is government

Best way to loot public funds
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by PeachtreeReside(f): 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
These confessions are so heartbreaking.

How on earth would anyone of them want to work a honest job if by kidnapping you make more than those working honest jobs?

How can the North think of fielding a candidate at this critical time is beyond me.

The Niger State Government set a bad precedent with this dashing of money to criminals. They justified it then that Niger Delta groups were paid why not terrorists.

One of the solution is not to have a Northern President for a while so that we can tackle them objectively, decisively and without sentiments.

A campaign to educate the Northerners in Hausa is also needed. They are being brainwashed to be accepting of all ills as the will of Allah which is a tool to keep them stagnant.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by lexy2014: 7:41am On Apr 01, 2022
Ogaga87:
Sometimes you just need peace and would understand you can't win it all..

Even the US could not defeat Taliban..

May we never degenerate to Somalia in future

Was the US fighting the Taliban in the US?
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by ufotunang: 7:54am On Apr 01, 2022
They can pay bandits but they cannot pay ASUU..
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by CoronaVirusPro: 9:37am On Apr 01, 2022
Born2Breed:

The act of negotiation is to give and take. But you don't negotiate with terrorists by giving them money or arms.
Doing that is enabling them. Prisoner exchange is allowed in most cases but NOT money.

When American evangelists were kidnapped in Haiti, they told you they were freed.

Did you believe that?
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by CSTRR: 10:40am On Apr 01, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

When American evangelists were kidnapped in Haiti, they told you they were freed.

Did you believe that?
That was not on US soil.
America does not care about the future of haiti. Their priority is to their citizens.

It is not the same.
Re: Niger State Government Secretly Paid Ransoms To 3 Bandit Groups - One Got ₦67M by Drastick(m): 12:32pm On Apr 01, 2022
eaglebeliever:
Oga, pls answer me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari’s Visit: Plateau Govt Declares Thursday Public Holiday / Peter Obi Attends The Funeral Ceremony Of Late Lady Nimi Faith Ohuabunwa In Abia / Atiku Ready To Speak As Pressure Mounts On Tinubu Over Chicago Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.