Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,530 members, 7,830,571 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found (24349 Views)

Judge Orders Transfer Of $9.8m Seized From Andrew Yakubu To The Court's Account / NNPC Ex-GMD, Yakubu Sues EFCC, CBN, GTB Over Alleged Non-Release Of $9.8M / Andrew Yakubu: $9.7m, £74000 Found In My House By EFCC Were Given To Me As Gifts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Nobody: 2:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
What a country, what a people.

What other absurdities needs to happen before Nigerians in unison take to the streets and say "We have had enough of this charades?"

Sadly, their are citizens cheering and rooting for this thieves whose antecedents are on the public domain yet they sing their praises and still expect to have a sane and functional society?

Kyari will be the next to be acquitted and we all delusionally refuse to accept that this nation is worse than a zoo?

There is no redemption insight for Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Kellie069(m): 2:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Omo!! Imagin d value of that money after 5 years!!!!! Via current dollar -naira rate

4 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by ayindejimmy(m): 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
The only way such a person can acquire such money is by selling our crude oil in the black market

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by james917: 2:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
verybadmouth:
And people dey Waka pass this house ooo.
9.8milli dollars. One person.

My brother I waka pass that house severally for Barnawa Kaduna state

3 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Foolishbuhari: 2:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:
So not even money laundering charges could stick during prosecution ?

Who are the prosecuting lawyers sef ?

Quota system failures who have struck a bargain with the accused behind, to bungle the case for a fee. Do you remember Keyamo? The SAN who could not win a single case for the EFCC.

I've always said it here that the EFCC Intentionally bungles these cases, run media trials on the accused to make it seem like they're working, then go chasing after "yahoo boys".

Those ones are mostly naive and scared little boys who can't afford good legal representation, so they force them to take the plea bargain and the EFCC convicted cases number swells and the corrupt shameless IPO gets promoted. SMH!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Bigchristo: 2:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l0UXHMjx-Ok

SOURCE

PREVIOUS THREADS:

https://www.nairaland.com/3626064/andrew-yakubu-4-safes-not#53666516

https://www.nairaland.com/3638606/andrew-yakubu-asks-court-return#53867222

https://www.nairaland.com/3640084/house-where-andrew-yakubu-hid#53889512
When I said EFCC are toothless bulldog that the government uses to fight opposition, now tell me why can’t they get enough evidence to backup this claim? No proper investigation, the reasons why these agency usually cash out money from yahoo boys is because those guys are afraid of going to court otherwise EFCC can’t build a case against anyone and win, right now the cash stolen will be return back to the looters not because he is innocent but because they lack evidence to back up their claims

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by james917: 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
I waka pass that house several times especially for midnight say we dey go clubbing. At Barnawa Kaduna state.... If to say I know say our commonwealth dey that house.....

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by verybadmouth(m): 2:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
james917:

My brother I waka pass that house severally for Barnawa Kaduna state
Bros, how you no come know sey money dey inside the house. Why na?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by james917: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
verybadmouth:

Bros, how you no come know sey money dey inside the house. Why na?
Me sef the matter tire me I swear

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by laiperi: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
You got it right.

Looters learned that you steal, share some and stay put in the country. Do not run like Ibori and Alamsco.

In a community where everyone waits for their opportunity to hijack any allocation, you are deemed insane if you don't loot.

Ask Professors Adenike Grande and Fabian Osuji.

Surprised with heat attack? You chop kraze o!

plaetton:
Unfortunately, Anyone who can hire a Battery of SAN lawyers would always defeat the EFCC in court.

The EFCC are reckless in the way they arrest, gather and handle evidence.
It is only with local yahoo yahoo Boys that they can flex power and jail.

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Naijanascam: 2:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
This can only happen in the spirit world..too laughable and tomorrow you will still hear daddy lie Mohammed preaching and boasting about fighting the shadow corruption.......

One chilled burukutu to the judge please

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 31, 2022
silvoclaira:
Toothless BULLDOG una nor sabi proper investigation o. Na only yahoo boys una sabi chase

Imagine o After many years same EFCC cant get proper evidence to win this case
The fact that the former NNPC boss hid those huge amount of foreign exchange in a slum is an evidence that the fund is stolen.The judge and efcc has been compromise.Northerners always get away with their crime.
I could remember an ex governor from the north who was ordered to forfeit some stolen funds and he was never sent to jail.

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Cutehector(m): 3:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Its good money to fund apc election.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by edosignature(m): 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
Welcome to Nigeria where incompetence is highly rewarded with loud ovation.

After many years of trials EFCC could not gather evidence to still nail this man called Yakubu.

Nigeria is on autopilot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by ajayiopy: 3:06pm On Mar 31, 2022
ARE YOU SURE THE MONEY IS NOT MORE THAN $9.8M?

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by afamaustin(m): 3:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nigeria is dead on arrival.the HV shared the money

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by ppogba: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Yakubu for senate 2023.

What have we not seem in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Agugbadin: 3:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Massiveglory:
It is finished.

This country is finished.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
It would be well with our country - one day! *SMH*

When PMB said that the judiciary is our biggest problem, many people couldn't understand.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by james917: 3:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
OVB123:
Corruption everywhere even in the Judiciary. This country needs deliverance.

No be lie

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by jericco1(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Buhari acquitted him because he is a northern Muslim. If he were to be be one shinedu, Buhari would have jailed him.

Oh, I just checked the name Andrew, he must be a Christian, so lemme modify.

Buhari acquitted him because he is a northerner, if he were to be a southerner, Buhari would have jailed him. angry

He's not a Muslim

Shebi na mumu post we go dey put for nairaland. cheesy
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by oladipuposadeeq(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:
Buhari acquitted him because he is a northern Muslim. If he were to be be one shinedu, Buhari would have jailed him.

Buhari acquitted him because he is a northerner, if he were to be a southerner, Buhari would have jailed him. angry

na wa to you but sincerely this govt have favoured northerners compared to other tribes besides if your maluu ain't a northern maluu then it isn't a maluu its a lumaa grin
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by olisaEze(m): 3:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
The courts weren't the ones that acquitted him, the Efcc did! A whistleblower brought this case to them, and the first thing the dummies did was to take it straight to the Social Media courts rather than taking their time to build a watertight case against the despicable thief! We no longer hear them say "kwarraptian is pighting back", it is now very clear to the blind and audible to the deaf that corruption has totally floored dis govt!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by bizzibodi(m): 3:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Who come know say money dey there him no help himself...Oga Andrew Yakubu I know say that money na you get am, that why I no follow crucify you....I just need only $1m to change my life,my family,my fellow poverty- stricken human beings,my neighbourhood,my community....I promise you sir,I go use d money judiciously.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by majole: 3:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Your thinking is too SHALLOW. The guy is a Christian not Muslim
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by wonlasewonimi: 3:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hidden in plainsight

1 Like

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by ayenale1(m): 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Omo this judgement na own goal...
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Cantonese: 3:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
lessonotes:
I believe the man got the best lawyers and proofed that such funds were a gift to him.

If you know what Directors in NNPC are seeing talkless of GMD. EFCC didn't present it's case well.

The man looked tired sef with too much money.

His junior brother was the whistle blower. He already made his whistle blowing commission and ran abroad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Franking: 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Country of incompetent people.

How did a public servant acquire such amount?

How?
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by Raymondfayowole(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
Typical EFCC always going after criminals without concrete evidence and detailed investigation.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by otokx(m): 3:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
One law for the south and a different law for the north.
Re: Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Ex GMD of NNPC will definitely be stinking rich whether corrupt or not.

Only his exit package will be worth billions of naira!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Signed 'Wrong' NDIC Bill - Abdulhakeem Abdullateef / POWA Behind Demolition At Computer Village Not LASG - Gbenga Omotoso / 2018 Budget : The Proposed Versus The Approved- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.