Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos (37065 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Pictures As Tinubu Attends Shettima's Daughter's Wedding Ceremony / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Mystic969: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by joe1309: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jestin:
The only man that have Lagos in his pocket.
on bianca' s slap

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Bounceboune7: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
A
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by sofeo(m): 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Okunga: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Abeg make them clear road for Tinubu… Man wey sabi

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by BESTScientist1: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Which pee poo?
mighty2:
Tinubu is the man that people want
May God continue to bless Tinubu for us
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Skyehigher1: 4:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
Asiwaju Al the way

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by kettykings: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
The same America that backed Buhari in 2015 .

Tinubu does not have the mental sagacity and capacity to rule Nigeria , if he had , Lagos would not be the most indebted state with over hyped white elephant projects and businesses getting bankrupted on a regular basis
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by hocena19: 4:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Trapnews: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Puremaker8: 4:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Is alright...
Hope he will not pee and embarrass the sophisticated ones grin
stale

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Knows12(m): 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2022
I need work pls.. hunger want kill me here. and if u no get work, pls bless me with anything, I will appreciate it.. I'm a beggar, yes I know, just forgive me..
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by mighty2: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
BESTScientist1:
Which pee poo?
i am not talking to inconsequential 5%, nah real nigerians i am talking to

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
Digixtreme:
Wow
This guy already acting like the president, Nigerians Beware.

You people and ignorant tribalism. You expect Buhari or Osinbajo to be at the ground-breaking ceremony of an American consulate in Lagos?

Tinubu attendance is likely honorary because everyone, including the Americans know he is the brain behind Eko Atlantic.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Spandau: 4:07pm On Mar 31, 2022
HomoSapiien:
Tinubu, today, at the groundbreaking ceremony of the new US Consulate building in Nigeria, to be constructed within the magnificent Eko Atlantic...

https://twitter.com/deeoneayekooto/status/1509537268641509380?s=21&t=poeoNOger-ky0zR2c-k-0w

He is free to attend anything, anywhere, anytime. It ain't mean shiiiiiii. And it doesn't take him anywhere.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by phkka1(m): 4:08pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tinubu is using nose mask to cover his old age.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by raumdeuter: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
Na the same America wey some say dey find Tinubu be this?

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by effort1: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND

Tinubu is the man that you want. Stop generalising, Mr Yoruba Muslim
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by NGArmyTerrorist: 4:09pm On Mar 31, 2022
May God safe you people from urinating on yourselves again for the second time! The world will now conclude that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu was right; it will be official that Nigeria had becomes Zoo worldwide..

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2022
kettykings:
The same America that backed Buhari in 2015

Nothing strange there. A lot of folks backed Buhari but have now revised their support for him.

Does not mean they turn their back on every member of Buhari's political Party. Only you IPOBians play the sort of hateful politics of permanent enmity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by bigpicture001: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
He looks. Sharp like of old..

Kudos to his upkeep guy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by effort1: 4:11pm On Mar 31, 2022
Throwback:
I wonder why Atiku was not invited.

Atiku no dey near anything US since his corruption matter is still stuffed in the freezer.

Your reasoning is dumb. Tinubu is former Lagos governor and the event is taking place in Lagos.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by MadamOk(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jagaban

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Kingcalls: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND

U people have started again... we are in damn trouble...the foolish ones are like 70% of the population
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by kingyakos: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
Sanwoolu is truly a puppet....
na now I believe say him carry oga madam hand bag for 12yrs just to be governor.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by mighty2: 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2022
effort1:

Tinubu is the man that you want. Stop generalising, Mr Yoruba Muslim
did i mention inconsequential 5%, sensible nigerians are ready to vote for Tinubu come 2023

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by gbolswag(m): 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Nigerian youths please its time for us to decide our future

why not lets us endorse people like AFDB PRESIDENT Akinmwunmi adesina or Peter obi

recycling of this old leaders will just make this country backword
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by DSC7: 4:15pm On Mar 31, 2022
Make Tinubu come campaign for south south and southeast first,,, grin grin

I wan check something cheesy cheesy...
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by kettykings: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dapinski:

Nothing strange there. A lot of folks backed Buhari but have now revised their support for him.

Does not mean they turn their back on every member of Buhari's political Party. Only you IPOBians play the sort of hateful politics or permanent enmity

ok
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by iampeterben(m): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
If he likes let him attend Russia ground breaking ceremony, we no want am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / Sanwo-Olu Opens 11 Road Network, Health Centre In Bariga (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.