Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos (37060 Views)

Tinubu Attends Arewa Joint Committe Conference (pictures) / Tinubu Attends Femi Gbajabiamila's 60th Birthday Prayer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
adekolaelect:
Tinubu is their master ,he has what it takes to be a president in Nigeria.

He is over-qualified even. Tinubu is supported by the west because they know he is an African leader delivering for his constituencies i.e Lagos and APC, politically.

Of course the USA must be very pleased to now have a West African flagship consulate in one of the most prestigious, most unique and most iconic address in the World.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Bridget95(f): 4:16pm On Mar 31, 2022
[quote author=mighty2 post=111532872]Tinubu is the man that people want
May God continue to bless Tinubu for us
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND[/quote ]on his piss you stand not mandate

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Solatium(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
The fund's used in land allocation and building of that space will come from Nigerian applicants.#SadReality
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by oilyngbati(m): 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
God bless our incoming president, Bola Ahmed Tinubu. He will restore confidence in our society and Nigeria shall be great again.

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by effort1: 4:17pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
did i mention inconsequential 5%, sensible nigerians are ready to vote for Tinubu come 2023

And in your daft head, you think only Igbos oppose Tinubu?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Golan007: 4:18pm On Mar 31, 2022
Throwback:
I wonder why Atiku was not invited.

Atiku no dey near anything US since his corruption matter is still stuffed in the freezer.

Trump is no longer in power.

Atiku cannot get close to US.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by sammirano: 4:19pm On Mar 31, 2022
Many flatbrains will inadvertently die of heart failure, multiple organ failure come 2023. I will so laugh

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Bullet01(f): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Is alright...
Hope he will not pee and embarrass the sophisticated ones grin
He has his diaper on.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Golan007: 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
kettykings:
The same America that backed Buhari in 2015 .

Tinubu does not have the mental sagacity and capacity to rule Nigeria , if he had , Lagos would not be the most indebted state with over hyped white elephant projects and businesses getting bankrupted on a regular basis

But you can't go back to Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 4:20pm On Mar 31, 2022
grin grin grin
Bullet01:

He has his diaper on.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Peace1993: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hi guys,
This special piece of information goes all out to

1. manufacturers(in small and large scale) as well as my fellow islamic adherents that make use of DATES/DABINU and TIGERNUT/AYA/IMUMU as raw materials in producing their products and IFTAR respectively

2. guys that are interested in PONMO - for domestic and party use,

3. BEANS(of any type) users;

that I can supply the aforementioned products from the Northern part of Nigeria(specifically Yobe state) to anywhere within the Country.

Kindly reach me through the below contact 09038766557(for WhatsApp and Call)

Your patronage will, be highly appreciated and not be regretted
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Geeman2006: 4:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
GardenOfGod:
Is alright...
Hope he will not pee and embarrass the sophisticated ones grin

This is not it. Run him down all you like. But know that elections are not won online. All this castigating online does not add or subtract shi shi!
Go and get your PVC, create awareness in your community and beyond. Vote vote and let your votes count.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
Tinubu is the man that people want
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND

which people want tinubu? What will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that if his cronies is threatened?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by kingyakos: 4:22pm On Mar 31, 2022
#we will never urinate on our country again
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Amotekun777: 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND

Keep raining curses on you n ur family
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by tit(f): 4:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
CIA agent

If you don't gerrit
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by GardenOfGod(m): 4:25pm On Mar 31, 2022
Geeman2006:

This is not it. Run him down all you like. But know that elections are not won online. All this castigating online does not add or subtract shi shi!
Go and get your PVC, create awareness in your community and beyond. Vote vote and let your votes count.
Same statement you said in 2015 and the same person you supported... Now we have insecurity everywhere.

Another type of Buhari is here...
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:26pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dapinski:

You people and ignorant tribalism. You expect Buhari or Osinbajo to be at the ground-breaking ceremony of an American consulate in Lagos?

Tinubu attendance is likely honorary because everyone, including the Americans know he is the brain behind Eko Atlantic.

how does being the brain behind eko atlantic warrant his invitation to the ceremony?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Golan007:

Trump is no longer in power.

Atiku cannot get close to US.

but even when trump was in power, it was said that atiku cannot get to close to US. he went and came back, now the story has changed
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by lexy2014: 4:28pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dapinski:

He is over-qualified even. Tinubu is supported by the west because they know he is an African leader delivering for his constituencies i.e Lagos and APC, politically.

Of course the USA must be very pleased to now have a West African flagship consulate in one of the most prestigious, most unique and most iconic address in the World.

how is tinubu delivering for lagos and APC? What will Tinubu do for nigria if he becomes president? Can Tinubu fight corruption? Can he put nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that if his cronies is threatened?
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Cajal(m): 4:29pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jestin:
The only man that have Lagos in his pocket.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
kettykings:
The same America that backed Buhari in 2015 .

Tinubu does not have the mental sagacity and capacity to rule Nigeria , if he had , Lagos would not be the most indebted state with over hyped white elephant projects and businesses getting bankrupted on a regular basis

Are you for real? Where are you from? How many relatives do you have in Lagos? Answer those questions honestly and see how ridiculous you sound.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Digixtreme: 4:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Please where is the tribalism in my comment? Saying Nigerians Beware is now Tribalism?
My friend if you don't know the meaning of tribalism, go and Google it...
People always trying hard to make sense out of no sense.

Dapinski:

You people and ignorant tribalism. You expect Buhari or Osinbajo to be at the ground-breaking ceremony of an American consulate in Lagos?

Tinubu attendance is likely honorary because everyone, including the Americans know he is the brain behind Eko Atlantic.
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Heavensent01(m): 4:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Tinubu Presidency is no more a debate, it's more of a certainty, online validation in support or against means nothing, the electorate on ground have the final say.

politics is pragmatic

everywhere Tinubu Tinubu

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Moony45: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
They will just be using big grammars to lie. Allah Akbar grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Golan007: 4:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
lexy2014:

but even when trump was in power, it was said that atiku cannot get to close to US. he went and came back, now the story has changed

Trump that was trying to sell Puerto Rico.

He'll sell Ivanka if the price is right.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by shinealight(m): 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
longetivity:
On Tinubus manhood we stand

……not if his pretty wife has anything to say about that oo. Direct your gaze elsewhere pls! grin grin
Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Nobody: 4:35pm On Mar 31, 2022
Geeman2006:

All those 'poo-poo' rubbish is already boring and it is because they do not have anything else to say. He's well educated, well traveled, well experienced and PROVEN.. They want to force us to support their candidate who could not add one Kobo to his state's IGR as Governor. That is what they are trying to hide but we won't allow them.

We will make this election about Pedigree and Performance in Office. Let them bring it on!

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Indispensable85(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Jagaban the leader of leaders

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Sannisege: 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
effort1:

Tinubu is the man that you want. Stop generalising, Mr Yoruba Muslim
I'm a Yoruba Christian and i want Asiwaju Tinubu. Get that into your skull Mpuru Mmiri addict!

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by slimfit1(m): 4:36pm On Mar 31, 2022
Hope they know that they are built that for Yoruba nation.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Attends Ground Breaking Ceremony Of New US Consulate In Lagos by Kilotat: 4:37pm On Mar 31, 2022
mighty2:
ON HIS MANDATE I STAND
Wrong! I Don't want that demon. I blame him for every thing happening to our country. Without him agreeing to merge ACN and APC, their won't be buhari

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Over 18,000 Persons Sign Petition To Ban ‘MC Oluomo’ From The US / Jonathan Wanted Kachikwu To Replace Diezani - Olisa Metuh / 2019: Peter Obi Storms Pastor Tunde Bakare's Church With Dele Momodu (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.