Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,429 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues (40003 Views)

Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder Of Two Soldiers By IPOB/ESN / Army Reacts To Boko Haram/ISWAP's Attack On Governor Zulum's Convoy / Yakubu Dogara: Late Funke Adedoyin Will Be Sorely Missed By Colleagues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by tsinzu: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
He is a cowardly zoo animal, one bandit should scatter his head with bullets let him rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by free2ryhme: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
He has set himself up grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Bobloco: 6:49pm On Mar 31, 2022
It is truly an act of Cowardice or he absconded as a result of the superior firepower of the terrorist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Dollarremix(m): 6:50pm On Mar 31, 2022
Me I don already no say bobo don enter soup, for videoing himself alone dat one na problem on his own.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by LaSenior: 6:51pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fairmedia:
I knew it was fishy, you were not caught by the enemy...then why are you not with your comrades?

Cowards are shot.
Which comrades

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Flier: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dollarremix:
Me I don already no say bobo don enter soup, for videoing himself alone dat one na problem on his own.
He wasn’t supposed to make the video even if he was left alone

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Eriokanmi: 6:52pm On Mar 31, 2022
You no get liver, you com join army grin

A lot of them joined because there's no job, not because they're interested in serving

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Nobody: 6:53pm On Mar 31, 2022
Racoon:
See how swift they are to countering an alleged lie because they want to do an obvious cover up. Remember the pilot whose plane was shot by BH but God spared him to safety? They almost denied him too. Nigerian Army of lies.

I can never trust the Nigerian Army cos they are very swift to cover up their tracks. Even when soldiers are killed in action, they deny it instead of labelling them heroes and honouring their service.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Nexttpage(m): 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
court marshal lol
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by SarkinYarki: 6:55pm On Mar 31, 2022
Cowardice in battle na firing squad things oooo...
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by illicit(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Wetin Musa no go see for bush

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by HardMirror(m): 6:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
Emma15678:

Madam I really respect you so much on this forum, can you please stop making these comments?
be licking a womans ass. A senseless woman for that matter... some guys sef

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Omodua(m): 6:57pm On Mar 31, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Serve him right.

It's foolishness for him to considered joining the zoo army at first.

I can't imagine Puting my life in danger to fight a war I will never win. Only fools enter the zoo army
Which one is your army? Nothing like zoo because southeast is facing the heat. Could it be said to be zoo too? We should be circumspect in our comments. We should not allow Nnsmdi KANU buffoonery to becloud our sense of judgment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Dollarremix(m): 7:01pm On Mar 31, 2022
Flier:
He wasn’t supposed to make the video even if he was left alone
The guy Bleep up big time.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by ButterBurger: 7:02pm On Mar 31, 2022
The military has never been honest for once about anything.
So I choose to believe the lone soldier.
Now Dem wan give dog bad name to hang am because d guy show more evidence of wrong army of a wrong nation.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:03pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:
The guy don enter hot soup,
The military will treat him like a bandit.

You never know o.

This is Nigeria.

Don't be surprised if his unit actually ran away and NA is just trying to save face.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by AntiBMC(m): 7:04pm On Mar 31, 2022
I knew the army would bring this narrative. They've become very predictable with their constant debunking and lies
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by gulfer: 7:13pm On Mar 31, 2022
Many of the current set of Nigeria's military leadership never fought any war or engaged bandits or Boko Haram physically; I call them lucky and privileged.....most had never faced fire ecept at training ground angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Pootle: 7:14pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
I knew something was fishy when he claimed his colleagues abandoned him and ran away. How can everyone will be running and only you will remain without joining them to escape. The soldier is in for a hot treatment

dont rush to judge cos this guys are good in shifting blames
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:30pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
I knew something was fishy when he claimed his colleagues abandoned him and ran away. How can everyone will be running and only you will remain without joining them to escape. The soldier is in for a hot treatment
the only person who will believe NA side of story is a very dumb fool. Empty brain fellow

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by MNDY(m): 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
relaxandsmile:

You should go and watch that video again and see the fear in his face. Don't believe in these army that will rather protect their image than protect the country.

They ended the writeup saying they will investigate. Investigate what again after they've already concluded that he was shielding himself from cowardice.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by jababillions: 7:33pm On Mar 31, 2022
tungamaje:
This is Nigeria for you. They have turned the case against the soldier ; grin

They just change am for am sharperly grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Originalsly: 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:

I wanted go believe him ... it can happen.... as in an airlift... he didn't make it to the pick up point on time. But he said they all ran away.... I'm still trying to find how that is possible. Think he's soooo snart.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by anoda(m): 7:40pm On Mar 31, 2022
dawnomike:
I think this time, the military is saying the truth... But still, i refuse to believe what they have to say
thiss mann!!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Valkrie: 7:43pm On Mar 31, 2022
Dem don quickly turn am.on top tje guy head...!!

The soldier better face Lybia Road face Europe dey go before they silently silence him to cover up how useless they are....see people wey wan protect citizens...!!
Very nonsense people....!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Fahdiga(m): 7:44pm On Mar 31, 2022
Originalsly:

I wanted go believe him ... it can happen.... as in an airlift... he didn't make it to the pick up point on time. But he said they all ran away.... I'm still trying to find how that is possible. Think he's soooo snart.
Lol I still wonder how everyone is running away and you were just looking at them. The fear that will envelope the person will make him to join them in running

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 31, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Which means they will give him amnesty and send him overseas for training?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Fahdiga:
Bros the Nigerian army is full of shëët.
I'd rather believe that soldier than those lions who would tag anything fake news as long as it exposes their cowardly nature
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by Johel(m): 7:48pm On Mar 31, 2022
Aonkuuse:
Previous Thread: https://www.nairaland.com/7055430/nigerian-soldier-begs-god-protect

https://www.facebook.com/354312648014400/posts/4670319659746989/

I knew that man was a liar.... nigerians can easily fall for anything but can't make use of their brains.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by perdollar(m): 7:54pm On Mar 31, 2022
Musa leave gate join army
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Video Of A Soldier Purportedly Abandoned By Colleagues by hybridblood07(m): 7:56pm On Mar 31, 2022
He will be transferred to SIB and his life will never be the same. I'll advise him to Japa from Army or he will be treated like an amimal
greatiyk4u:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ignore Nationwide Protests Over Hardship At Your Peril - Salihu Mohammed Lukman / My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / Fayose Responds To Second Impeachment Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.