Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband - Family (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband (44117 Views)

Cheating Wife Vs Cheating Husband: Men, Pls, Clear My Confusion. / Cheating Husband Chats With Wife On Her Fake Facebook Account / Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Joystick After Catching Him In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Kobojunkiee: 2:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
KingGBsky:
No man cheats… Cheats on who? Who is marrying who? Why aren’t women concerned if a wealthy man has many concubines?
LOL.... a marriage is at base defined as an agreement between a man and a woman, so the question of who is marrying whom does not really apply since it is two, not one, that enters into the agreement to become one. undecided

The very same rules apply to both parties in the partnership except where otherwise specified. undecided
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
headbasher96:
every one is entitled to his own opinion

Sure..

1 Like

Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by headbasher96(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kobojunkiee:
This isn't a matter of opinion since even the courts have ruled in favor of divorce just on evidence that is these sex chats. undecided
well the court will always find any solution so long as peace will reign thats what the court do interms of marriage because everyone has his rights.

Lest i forget they always weigh the issues affecting the marriage and on so many cases i have seen where the court rule in favour of the couple that is more bouyant financially so i think monetary they influence the court to rule in their favour.

In matrimony i think i will be more tradition when i get married because their laws are more condusive
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by InsanePsycho(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2022
Cheerycherry:
Good evening family landers, I created this account because of this and I need advice from people that have been married for a while.

I've been married for almost 3 years now and we were in a relationship for more than 6 years before then.

Since I married my husband, I've noticed that he's an emotional cheat so to speak. One time I stumbled upon a chat with a girl saying things like if I catch you I will wound you with d ick.

When I bring it up he will tell me he was joking and even swear with his life that he will never cheat on me he's just joking.

Earlier this year, I stumbled upon his chat with a girl who I happened to know as well, a very young girl sending his shirtless pics and asking her if she knows how to ride d ick well if she can kiss and suck his whatever well.

Asides this, he sent her money up to 13,000 in the space of a week while he kept telling me he had no money and I was managing my personal money to run stuff.

He apologised and said its because I don't kiss him when we have s ex and he didn't even intend meeting the girl that it was him catching cruise.

This week again I stumbled upon his chat with another girl, he has known this girl for a while tho and I've met her too. He sent her a message saying Je ki n do e kara e bale in yoruba which means let me f uck you let your body calm down. I've been mad since I saw this one cos he apologised and afterwards said he was just joking.

I'm tired of the disrespect the whole nonsense brings to me and I'm considering leaving. I have a well paying job, I take care of my personal expenses and send money to my parents and siblings myself and we have a child together.

It's not s ex cos we have sex not less than 2-3 times a week; very satisfying s ex.

I need inputs from married people please.
We have an ongoing building project together which we are both sponsoring 50:50. I'm not an uptight person at all, I talk, I make jokes, I'm not boring!

Why don't you kiss him?
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by 123papas(m): 12:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
men are insatiable
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by ArcToyin(m): 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2022
While you take a drastic step, don't underestimate the power of prayer. Tell his creator to work on him and deliver him.
Re: How Do I Deal With An Emotionally Cheating Husband by Danyyyyyyyyyyy: 12:39am On Apr 30, 2022
dalass:

Exactly!

The problem in this country and others like us is that even maritally, there are laws that men can break at will while the wife must understand and be patient but she can't even think of adultery not to talk of doing same. Till he brings her diseases and heartaches that will make her have stroke/ heart attack.

And they're the first to blame Buhari for his nepotism.. we're not yet ready or serious as a people to remove double standards in all areas, then this imbalance will clear off and we'll have a healthy nation once more

Men can be so disappointing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How My Brother Was Deceived Into Marrying An SS Lady / 9-Year-Old Girl Describes Her Dad In A Note She Wrote / Ugandan Couple Die After Wall Collapsed On Them While Sleeping (Disturbing Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.