Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,077 members, 7,828,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:20 PM

LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP (16891 Views)

NLC Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order not To Be Tolerated In Lagos - CP Fayoade / Court Orders Issued To Truncate Democracy Won’t Be Tolerated - Tinubu / Radio Ijangbara: Illegal Broadcast Won’t Be Tolerated, NBC Warns (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Mitsurugi(m): 7:56am On Apr 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Protest for what again?? That LTG shouldn't reopen?
Are they normal

You that is normal pray tell. What is it opening for? Has the LCC ever been accountable? What exactly do you know as a citizen concerning its affairs? And please quote verifiable facts. Best regards.
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Mumusaphire: 8:31am On Apr 01, 2022
Ijaya123:
Really?

When did Nigerian police begin to respect the fundamental human rights of others, especially the rights to freedom of movement and right to dignity of human persons.?

Or did they copy this speech from the Uk police?

Awọn aṣiere gbogbo

People wey no get sense plenty for this forum. You deserve the kind of leaders you get.
Very pathetic lots.

Is there anywhere you see people planning to destroy govt property? Do protesting against a govt policy automatically amount to destroying property?

You just confirmed my earlier statement that loads of people on this forum no get laakaye at all.

Oponu lo pọ ju ninu awọn govt supporters yi.
you should have let him know that, if government don't sponsor tout, how will protest lead to destroying of property. And also, did anyone destroyed property in toll gate before they start killing them?
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by adelaja70(m): 9:33am On Apr 01, 2022
Jostoman:
Tinubu want to open his business center
Nna.. Wetin concern you?
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by ekukeku(m): 9:34am On Apr 01, 2022
maxtop:

Can N5m get me to Canada. Wanted to go and charge my phone there !!! grin grin grin grin grin grin

I want to charge my own phone o
It's blackout here too
I don't mind following u o
E saanu mi grin

1 Like

Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by HarryGedges: 9:56am On Apr 01, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you buy the narratives of over 50 police dying buh u didn't buy the narratives that people at Lekki Toll Gate....

This is because their deaths were verified and it's still verifiable but LTG isn't even till date, cos it might be phantom!
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Chijeep(m): 11:17am On Apr 01, 2022
Kollabo419:

How much bro
I am interested
42k sir.
I'm in ilorin
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Chijeep(m): 11:18am On Apr 01, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I hope the eggs are freesh and not raw... I don't know what you mean by upgrading ,how does one upgrade eggs? Anyways how much last for the egg?
42k sir.
I'm in ilorin
cheesy
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by KingOfTheDamned: 11:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Chijeep:

42k sir.
I'm in ilorin
cheesy

42k for eggs?

Are they made of gold?

Sorry I don't want ,I can buy w crate for 2k in my neighborhood
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:34am On Apr 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Any fool that attempt to block that toll gate, just break his/her legs.

Endsars rubbish should never happen again.

ENOUGH OF ALL THE NONSENSE
END SARS RUBBISH PROTEST HAS CREATED MORE CRIMINALS THAN EVER BEFORE. THE CATCHE OF STOLEN POLICE WEAPONS IS WHAT THE EVILL PPL ARE USING TO DESTABILIZE REMOTE AREAS IN EAST. FALZZ,SOWOREE AND HIS GANG HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO CURB CRIMINALS THEY CREATED SINCE ENDSARS MAHEM,SUCH AS INSPIRING NAIJA YOUTHS THROUGH YOUTH ADVOCASY TO SHUN GREEDY POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA. THIS SAME ENDSARS CRIMINAL YOUTHS WILL STIL DO VIOLENT THUGGERY FOR THE EVIL POLITICIANS ONCE CAMPAIGN STARTS FULLY. undecided
ALL FALLZZ AND SOWOREE KNOW IS USE THIS SAVAGES AND MISGUIDED YOUTHS ON THE STREETS TO CAUSE COMMOTION, TO RISE MORE CRIMINALS ON THE STREETS OF NAIJA. LET FALZZ GO TO COURT, HIS A FCKG LAWYR,LET HIM GO THEIR AND EXCERCISE HIS TALENT LIKE HIS FATHER, INSTEAD OF GATHERING LOOFERS AND STREET ORCHINS TO DISTURB PUBLIC PEACE AND PROGRESS. angry

1 Like

Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Chijeep(m): 11:35am On Apr 01, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

42k for eggs?

Are they made of gold?

Sorry I don't want ,I can buy w crate for 2k in my neighborhood
Ok
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by olasha1(m): 12:40pm On Apr 01, 2022
Chijeep:
K
How much & location?

Send me more pix of in & out to 08068717899

I called u with my airtel line but not taking
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by freshkpomo(m): 1:05pm On Apr 01, 2022
JAMO84:
Any fool that attempt to block that toll gate, just break his/her legs.

Endsars rubbish should never happen again.

ENOUGH OF ALL THE NONSENSE
manna is that you?

Mannabbqgrill Freestuffsng Useni1 ilovedemmanna Benuejosh seunmsg azeez
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Bigchristo: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2022
maasoap:

Go ahead now! Anyone begging you?
Who be this Mumu?
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Aystarz: 2:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
ekukeku:

I want to charge my own phone o It's blackout here too I don't mind following u o E saanu mi grin
Save me a space on the plane, man!

1 Like

Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by Aystarz: 2:11pm On Apr 01, 2022
PARADIZEPRIEST:
[s]END SARS RUBBISH PROTEST HAS CREATED MORE CRIMINALS THAN EVER BEFORE. THE CATCHE OF STOLEN POLICE WEAPONS IS WHAT THE EVILL PPL ARE USING TO DESTABILIZE REMOTE AREAS IN EAST. FALZZ,SOWOREE AND HIS GANG HAS NEVER DONE ANYTHING GOOD TO CURB CRIMINALS THEY CREATED SINCE ENDSARS MAHEM,SUCH AS INSPIRING NAIJA YOUTHS THROUGH YOUTH ADVOCASY TO SHUN GREEDY POLITICIANS IN NIGERIA. THIS SAME ENDSARS CRIMINAL YOUTHS WILL STIL DO VIOLENT THUGGERY FOR THE EVIL POLITICIANS ONCE CAMPAIGN STARTS FULLY. undecided
ALL FALLZZ AND SOWOREE KNOW IS USE THIS SAVAGES AND MISGUIDED YOUTHS ON THE STREETS TO CAUSE COMMOTION, TO RISE MORE CRIMINALS ON THE STREETS OF NAIJA. LET FALZZ GO TO COURT, HIS A FCKG LAWYR,LET HIM GO THEIR AND EXCERCISE HIS TALENT LIKE HIS FATHER, INSTEAD OF GATHERING LOOFERS AND STREET ORCHINS TO DISTURB PUBLIC PEACE AND PROGRESS. angry[/s]
Pile of lies.
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by maasoap(m): 10:07pm On Apr 01, 2022
inoki247:

Lol you buy the narratives of over 50 police dying buh u didn't buy the narratives that people at Lekki Toll Gate....

We saw the different videos of police officers being killed, we saw their heads being displayed, we saw their bodies being set on fire.
But Lekki protesters, even you can't say the same.
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by maasoap(m): 10:08pm On Apr 01, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
Billions of your fathers money..or sanwo olu money..retard

U no just get sense walahi. Look at your response again.
Re: LTG Protest: Breakdown Of Law & Order Will Not Be Tolerated - Lagos CP by 1860xi: 2:41am On Apr 02, 2022
[s]
TheNiceGuy:
Protest for what again?? That LTG shouldn't reopen?
Are they normal
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Warns Security Agencies Against Hoarding Intelligence / Images From Makoko Waterfront Before Demolition / Ramadan: I’m Not Behind Distribution Of Rice In North, Says Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.