Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,093 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:54 AM

Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) (26518 Views)

Those Who Called Jonathan 'clueless' Are Silent On Buhari's Disaster, Why? / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Benmob: 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:

Ikpeazu is your Governor but you think you're in a position to talk about leadership.
Please, kerosene-addicts should keep shut.
how do u know that guy is Igbo self
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by GreyLaw(m): 7:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Cantonese:

Exactly.

He actually said 'a few isolated happenings'. I just wonder how come this forum seems to be dominated by secondary school kids and young schools leavers, who comment without knowledge.

Anyway maybe he needs one isolated happening to teach him a lesson.

They are not secondary school children. They are heartless, wicked human beings who are willing that Nigeria burns if only they can keep supporting their favourite politician and making money out of it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by bayelsaowei(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

BLOODY FOOLISH VACOUS KID!

The Buhari Government has fought Boko Haram like no other...

Just yesterday over 60 something bandits were fried by the Airforce JETS..

How many times did that happen under your evil corrupt laden GEJ

HATING LITTLE BASTARDS like you are not expected to get it..

You are expecting a 1000% cleansing of insecurity that your THIEVING PDP couldn't even muster to attempt to engage..

Just because of one or two unfortunate coward strikes from your darling terrorists,we won't hear word..

May the election loss of 7 years plus kill you there..

IDIOT!
oh really like no other right? And then you have death tolls piling up like no other still under the same buhari...your foolishness is out or control...

I suppose you're either sarcastic right now or just useless like Buharis government...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Deenillah(m): 7:15am On Apr 01, 2022
Karma knows no tribe or religion.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by cmikel: 7:17am On Apr 01, 2022

Tinubu brought him as a vehicle to get to

power irrespective of whatever hardship countrymen faced over incompetence.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 7:18am On Apr 01, 2022
Buhari is nothing but a waste of sperm and energy. Mannabbqgrils please tell him that I said so

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 01, 2022
[s]
tiegahpor:

BLOODY FOOLISH VACOUS KID!

The Buhari Government has fought Boko Haram like no other...

Just yesterday over 60 something bandits were fried by the Airforce JETS..

How many times did that happen under your evil corrupt laden GEJ

HATING LITTLE BASTARDS like you are not expected to get it..

You are expecting a 1000% cleansing of insecurity that your THIEVING PDP couldn't even muster to attempt to engage..

Just because of one or two unfortunate coward strikes from your darling terrorists,we won't hear word..

May the election loss of 7 years plus kill you there..

IDIOT!
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by rigarmortis: 7:25am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:

Ikpeazu is your Governor but you think you're in a position to talk about leadership.
Please, kerosene-addicts should keep shut.

So what if ikpeazu is his governor. So he can't complain about national issues that affect his existence anymore? You lots will defend stupidity just to score cheap points. Ikpeazu is a failure same with buhari. Both should be criticized. But on national and security issues then buhari should take the blame. Idiots like you will criticize a governor for failled foreign policy.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Jungleluv5: 7:29am On Apr 01, 2022
Who is the original clueless now
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:34am On Apr 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

How old are you this wet pants?

How old were you in 2015, empty young W.H.O.R.E.?
Ask your whoring mother. Zombie!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by bolrew: 7:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Racoon:

Throwback Video: Watch Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity in 2015

FLASHBACK: In 2013, Buhari asked Jonathan to resign over insecurity
https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-in-2013-buhari-asked-jonathan-to-resign-over-insecurity/amp

FLASHBACK: Buhari, Lai, Tinubu… those who asked Jonathan to resign over insecurity
https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-buhari-lai-tinubu-those-who-asked-jonathan-to-resign-over-insecurity/amp

Why I don't take the so called President serious right from on set is that, he has never say anything off heart before.......... He always read from what someone had written down for him...... Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by ChoCho54(f): 7:35am On Apr 01, 2022
Fahdiga:
You got it. How are you doing?
I'm doing well brother. Good morning.
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Nobody: 7:36am On Apr 01, 2022
manmade:
The funny thing is that most of the e- warriors here do not even have PVC and there is high probability that they may not get one before the general election so how do you expect anything to Change in the running of the country?
PVC for what exactly?.
After my experience in 2015, I vowed never to set my foot in polling units. This people already know who will occupy that seat come 2023. It s just a case of the highest bidder.
Wouldn't forget in my own polling unit, they bribed all INEC officials so they would be able to see who you are voting for. They even announced of you aren't voting for APC, you shouldn't bother going further. You vote for APC and get some stipends of money. Rugged touts all over the place to make sure everybody votes APC. If u do otherwise, u see anyhow.
I had to turn back and go home since I can't vote for who I want. In other polling units, it even became bloody and was massively rigged.
So why would I risk my life in the process of voting someone who doesn't care about me but his pockets?.
Until Nigeria embraces Blockchain development in their elections, I don't even think I would even dare near a polling unit ever again.
So getting my PVC is a scam. Any opportunity, na to Japa o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Fahdiga(m): 7:38am On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
I'm doing well brother. Good morning.
Good morning my dear. Happy and splendid new month

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by victorazy(m): 7:48am On Apr 01, 2022
Does he know the meaning of that word clueless?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Brushstrokes20: 7:52am On Apr 01, 2022
The lifeless vulture is all shades nuisance and disasters!.. The dumb herder is Nigeria's worst blunder undecided
... And ogun kill any brainless zombie that quotes me to spit trash! Useless baaaastarrrds undecided
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Fourwinds: 7:53am On Apr 01, 2022
Buhari is frying Bandits and Book haram in hundreds yet we still have so much killings...okay .it spirits that are doing the killings right...
Think with your brain not ANUS
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Fourwinds: 7:55am On Apr 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

The core north has 19 states..

Pls name the states that have dire insecurity issues.....let's know if it's even up to 5 with your "DIRE" situation..

I am waiting for your NUMBSKULL answer....

Buhari is frying Bandits and Book haram in hundreds yet we still have so much killings...okay .it spirits that are doing the killings right...
Think with your brain not ANUS
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Mayeldah(m): 7:57am On Apr 01, 2022
You people should enjoy your Buhari, we warned you guys but you called us wailers

Buahri isn't clueless, he is complicit. he sponsors terrorrism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by dettolgel: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:

That is because you ran out of Abia and you're an economic refugee in places where they elected sensible leaders.

Bros we hear you and Yoruba with the "best" states still has the highest number of Nigerians living as immigrant abroad? grin
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by StUriah(m): 8:03am On Apr 01, 2022
Chatflick:
Buhari is sick. He should be impeached or resign.

Impeachment keh? You want them to die? Or, do you want the sponsors of impeachment to lose their seats?

Buhari will never resign. He would rather preferred to be killed than be seen as an emperor of the Fulani-Cow Colony called Nigeria where banditry, terrorism and economic depression are the orders of the day.

Military men should just take-over this government. At this point, all we need now is Military Coup.
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Ayesolve: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2022
So far as the attacks are happening in the northern states I am very happy with it because they deserve more attacks.
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Cardealer2021(m): 8:07am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:

My name is Kayode, Bianca can't get enough of me and slapping kerosene-drinking ipob pigs is my hobby.
That guy you quote is neither yoruba or Igbo.
He is just a troll from S/S
I know him personally grin
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by 001spice: 8:10am On Apr 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

The PDP bleeped UP BIG TIME in power..

Buhari has DECIMATED BOKO HARAM!!!

And even Bandits...

A man that has bought 63 Fighter jets in an UNPRECEDENTED 7 years..never been done in NIGERIA...NEVER!!!

Bombs were going up and about in reckless fashion in 17 states of the core North..

Abuja was not spared..

Do we have that now

The THIEVING PDP has seen that the ONLY way to get back to power is to sponsor TERRORISTS to increase the MISERY INDEX for young IDIOTS like most of the respondents here to come and be wailing..

THEY YAVE FAILED ALREADY!!!

NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE!!!
Ur level of foolishness is alarming. The jet the bought is for wat i guess to use it to strike the air
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by ufuosman(m): 8:10am On Apr 01, 2022
E own government self them no fit explain am... Heartless man
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Gglorious: 8:12am On Apr 01, 2022
Kettle calling pot black.
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Mitsurugi(m): 8:14am On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:

My name is Kayode, Bianca can't get enough of me and slapping kerosene-drinking ipob pigs is my hobby.

Dry. Infantile. Foolish.
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:14am On Apr 01, 2022
ChoCho54:
The breakfast go reach everybody. I was fully prepared for the opprobrium a buhari leadership would bring.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by cardoctor(m): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2022
Who is zooming who?
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Raxxye(m): 8:25am On Apr 01, 2022
May God punish Muhammadu Buhari.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Raxxye(m): 8:27am On Apr 01, 2022
tiegahpor:

The PDP bleeped UP BIG TIME in power..

Buhari has DECIMATED BOKO HARAM!!!

And even Bandits...

A man that has bought 63 Fighter jets in an UNPRECEDENTED 7 years..never been done in NIGERIA...NEVER!!!

Bombs were going up and about in reckless fashion in 17 states of the core North..

Abuja was not spared..

Do we have that now

The THIEVING PDP has seen that the ONLY way to get back to power is to sponsor TERRORISTS to increase the MISERY INDEX for young IDIOTS like most of the respondents here to come and be wailing..

THEY YAVE FAILED ALREADY!!!

NIGERIA MUST SURVIVE!!!
You're the most foolish man in Nigeria's history.
Come, receive your award, slowpoke!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Jonathan & VP Sambo With African Ambassadors (photo) / Sowore Reacts To MFM Libel Suit Against Him And Sahara Reporter / Oladejo: Tinubu’s False Age, Educational Qualification Accusations Unjustifiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.