Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,275 members, 7,860,639 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:36 PM

Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) (26523 Views)

Those Who Called Jonathan 'clueless' Are Silent On Buhari's Disaster, Why? / LP Accused Peter Obi Of Demolishing Their Billboards In 2013 (Video) / 2013 Video Of Bola Tinubu Working Out On An Exercise Bicycle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Polyol(m): 3:56pm On Apr 01, 2022
2sexycom:

APC winning is actually slim.

Here is why :

Buhari is the most selfish person you will ever meet on earth. He only cares about himself and nobody else. He has gotten his lifelong ambition and does not GAF about the next person. Sorry for Tinubu that wasted his money.

There will be no federal might ,as South West arm of APC is hoping, for anyone in 2023. This means everybody is on their own.

Pay attention to how INEC chairman has been operating and you see that there is no backup plans to help the next president.

There will be no block vote from the North as well. As matter of fact, morales are very low in the North right now with all the killings going on there. That means even Buhari has lost considerable prestige in the eyes of his people because they have realized the truth.

Some Northerners are already moving to PDP.

There is so much and so much going on that is happening that is only obvious to discerning minds. I would have said that APC will win IF Buhari will use federal might and army like he did in the past but when u know that he did that because he needed some states to retain his position, you will understand better considering the fact the he only cares about himself.

Since he won 2019 election, he has hands-off many thing...

Their convention has come and gone with a sour taste for some hopeful... wait for the primaries that will make things clearer.

Also, I just want a Southerner on both parties during elections irrespective of how it goes.

I hope your projection comes through. I'm tired of all these.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by jaytee01(m): 5:10pm On Apr 01, 2022
Buhari is incompetence personified![b][/b]

Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by fubsy: 8:35pm On Apr 01, 2022
We all know who is clueless, incompetent, and desperately wanted power with nothing to offer other than a team of liars and blame gamers. I only pity the VP who appears to mean well for Nigerians.
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
Terrier99:

Does your mother also qualify as a "stipend"?

NO, IT IS YOUR DRUNK FATHER AND PROSTITUTE MOTHER WHO QUALIFY AS STIPENDS
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by NamelessOGBENI(m): 9:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
In words of my mama,
There will be Karma.
Retributive justice,
Na the British cause this.

At this point,
I was just jotting down my thoughts..
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:52pm On Apr 01, 2022
Re: Buhari Calling Jonathan “Clueless” Over Insecurity In 2013 (Video) by Nobody: 1:54am On Apr 02, 2022
Racoon:
After his infamous "a fight against BH terrorists is a fight against the north" statement, this is the same man that later said "I will defeat Boko Haram in 2 months"

How? These are grossly incongruent statements. Yet Nigerians never asked questions. Now what more is the definition of cluelessness and incompetency as it is today?

Let your conscience always becloud your sense of sound judgement. Tinubu, Lai Mohammed, El-Rufai and many others who marketed this catastrophe are not asking him to resign.

Leodeking and do not like threads like these at all. Especially the deadmeat griller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ex-militants Make U-turn, Beg Nigerians To Vote For Jonathan / Hausa People Attack Reason Onya At Slaughter House In Port-Harcourt / Niger: Boko Haram Has Taken Over Parts Of My State - Governor Sani Bello (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.