Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:08 PM

Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap (43818 Views)

Jada Pinkett Says Chris Rock Asked Her Out / Will Smith Apologises To Chris Rock After Oscars Slap / Will Smith Slaps Chris Rock After He Joked About His Wife At The Oscars (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Golan007: 6:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Finally I can understand u. U get estate meeting this morning. Oya go and get set. grin grin grin

Me I no dey live for estate.

Na caravan I dey live.

grin
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2022
MuteMute:
This one no different from Kanye west
Mumu love
If no b 2pac death u fit

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy LMAO

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by lansintech(m): 6:57am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

I wish him well because I know he did the right thing! wink

The slap was necessity grin

Chris Rock messed with the wrong guy!
Ehn na because chris rock no call police na or because chris rock no fight back na why una fit dey talk this kind thing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by infogeneral: 6:57am On Apr 02, 2022
You ruined your career, the reputation you have built over the years just because of love for a woman. Tomorrow, that woman might leave you and run away with another man.
Never allow your emotions to overwhelm your reasoning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Encyclopedia1: 6:58am On Apr 02, 2022
Golan007:

Me I no dey live for estate.

Na caravan I dey live.

grin

Oh inside the dry plains of Somalia? I'm sorry. Na God own the lands and everything inside. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by cardoctor(m): 6:59am On Apr 02, 2022
9japride:
Will Smith is not serious, he should learn to be a man. Someone that was laughing at the joke Chris made but all of a sudden change mood when his narcissistic wife gave him corner eye look. I wonder how people still pretend that such narcissistic fellows will ever change? He's wife is not a nice person, she only cares about herself. I pity Smith.

Gave him corner eye look and he became an ediot. No be juju be dat?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Golan007: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Oh inside the dry plains of Somalia? I'm sorry. Na God own the lands and everything inside. grin grin grin grin grin

Yes na.

Bald women sapa for here.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Amayabor1: 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Reflect7:
One more thing. Hypocritical Americans who see nothing wrong with their country being the world's largest weapons manufacturer and supplier to the nations, whose weapons and invasions have slaughtered and maimed hundreds of millions of innocent people worldwide, from Iraq to Vietnam, yet play outraged saints over a guy who merely slapped another guy for publicly mocking his sick wife, really can go to blazes.

Your comparison doesn't add up. China, Russia and other countries sell weapons to other countries. If the US stop selling weapons to other countries, does it mean no other country will sell weapons? China, Russia, UK, Turkey, etc will just fill the gap left by the US and weapons sale will continue.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 7:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Amayabor1:

But he laughed at the joke initially.
He can't take a joke, but he can take another man sleeping with his wife.
Nonsense!
Stop carrying this matter on ya head o, chill and drink water.
Smith has apologized sad
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by lansintech(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Resign ko, baba return your award jare

Na chris rock parole I just like that one no even dey talk anything he really took the high road on this one and I respect him for that

2 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women don’t simp to that level...never

Thats why the highest you’ll get is boxers, singlet, 5k perfume, or their body which they got freely from nature...If you get more than that, it’s your money they used in buying it for you..or they have overflowing cash...like Beyoncé or cardiB

woman will take loan to open shop for her man?? Or take loan at the office to buy car for her husband from her hard earned salary.?? E no possible.....na only one woman fit do am...she don die 3214 years ago...

If they fight another woman for for you, it’s not about you ....it’s their source of money they trying to protect..

Na men like to behave like Mumu...

Calm down the internet is replete with clips of girls/women beating other babes over d!ck, if that’s not simping what else is?

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by redcliff: 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

Women would always attach sentiment and emotions to their activities. because of woman, see where the downfall of this icon enter..

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Angelfrost(m): 7:01am On Apr 02, 2022
Golan007:

What health condition?

Can someone die from baldness?

My Oga, help me ask these people! I almost thought it was Cancer!

Alopecia that some of our mothers here have?!! That men start battling and living with before 30?!!

If it is too much of a problem, why not go for transplants or special wigs or extensions!

Will Smith is a child!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2022
prophetfire:
. How then is it your own business?

Guy, please drink water. I didn't beg for your opinion.

If you can't live with mine, drink enough water!
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by smasher1(m): 7:03am On Apr 02, 2022
advanceDNA:

Women don’t simp to that level...never

Thats why the highest you’ll get is boxers, singlet, 5k perfume, or their body which they got freely from nature...If you get more than that, it’s your money they used in buying it for you..or they have overflowing cash...like Beyoncé or cardiB

woman will take loan to open shop for her man?? Or take loan at the office to buy car for her husband from her hard earned salary.?? E no possible.....na only one woman fit do am...she don die 3214 years ago...

If they fight another woman for for you, it’s not about you ....it’s their source of money they trying to protect..

Na men like to behave like Mumu...

Some good women do all that for their men. One gave her vehicle for her husband to use to work. Etc. Some good women out there.
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Caleycashh: 7:04am On Apr 02, 2022
Upworkwriter007:
Wait sef. Does will smith think for a minute that Jada would have done same for him? Someone that ridiculed you in.
That's why his a very very stupid

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by house10s2: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

yh for supporting a cheating wife, well u b woman i expected less
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Ishilove: 7:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Encyclopedia1:

Cos he is defending his wife who is a subject of mockery cos of her health condition? I don't understand they way we think in this past of the world.
He could have defended her in more effective ways rather than resorting to violence, now the ramifications of one moment of uncontrolled anger is costing him plenty. People are hardly remembering the award he won or the movie that earned him this win.

I'm learning a lesson in anger management in this whole show of shame.

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 7:06am On Apr 02, 2022
redcliff:

Women would always attach sentiment and emotions to their activities. because of woman, see where the downfall of this icon enter..

Women are Powerful, fyi you men rule the world by proxy!

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by jesmond3945: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:

For the world to see he doesn't joke with his wife
he only made a fool of himself. His career is going down hill from here.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Quiny32323: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

Na your kind mess up my guy, now he his a complete simp with no honor and how come he laughed at the joke and suddenly turned to a simp because ur kind felt offended.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by ziondaughter247: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Sergio101:
vagina people don see this man finish.

one "V" shape thing killing talent since 500BC.

Sad!.

Outta here!!!!!

I want to hope that you speak about your mother and sisters this way since they have vaginas too....

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 7:08am On Apr 02, 2022
house10s2:
yh for supporting a cheating wife, well u b woman i expected less

I'm supporting Will smith slap on Chris rock!

Where did I mention the wife? una eh
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Benmob: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Just imagine say na dwyne Johnson d rock do wetin Chris rock,they no born will Smith to do that rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by redcliff: 7:08am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:

Women are Powerful, fyi you men rule the world by proxy!

I know where you are coming from, but you are in denial. Bye

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 7:09am On Apr 02, 2022
jesmond3945:
he only made a fool of himself. His career is going down hill from here.

I wish him well sad
Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by house10s2: 7:10am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:

I'm supporting Will smith slap on Chris rock!

Where did I mention the wife? una eh
apparently u can't read, if u support will Smith then u support the wife.
no make English confuse u, if na money matter ur brain go agile

3 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Mitsurugi(m): 7:10am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

It was the right thing, abi? So why is he resigning? Only idiots allow women to push them to rubbish. That's why almost 95% of cult clashes at the university had to do with a woman's p.ssy. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Judybash93(m): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:
A Legend!

People like you are the reason why guys should be single.

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by Amayabor1: 7:11am On Apr 02, 2022
qekng40:

Stop carrying this matter on ya head o, chill and drink water.

Smith has apologized sad

And you that is defending Will is carrying the matter on your shoulder right?

Open mouth waaaah! If someone says something you don't like tomorrow, either to you or your loved ones, walk up to the person and slap the person. If you don't do that, then you are a bloody hypocrite!

1 Like

Re: Will Smith Resigns From Film Academy Over Chris Rock Slap by qekng40(f): 7:11am On Apr 02, 2022
Quiny32323:

Na your kind mess up my guy, now he his a complete simp with no honor and how come he laughed at the joke and suddenly turned to a simp because ur kind felt offended.

Because he's more manly than you claim to be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Di’ja Stylishly Begs To Be Pepsi Ambassador (snapshot) / Paul Okoye: "I Can't Drive On The Streets Of Lagos In An Open Roof" (Photo) / Diamond Platnumz Buys White Rolls Royce For Himself (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.