Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,153 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu (10607 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting / Wike Blasts PDP Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu, For Arrogance, Ingratitude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by IamCookie(f): 10:09am On Apr 02, 2022
Charly68:
Thought you said Tinubu is the cause of your problem.. until you drop your greed for power and ready to work in harmony nothing will be achieved

You are very on track.

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by IamCookie(f): 10:12am On Apr 02, 2022
sotall:

Mr APC...cant you hide your face in shame?

What has APC done better than the PDP that Nigerians can verify since 2015?

Don't mind that VultureBBQgrills . Anytime PDP is mentioned on Nairaland , he/she goes into his/her system notepad, copies the info and paste it. Stale !
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by quickberry(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2022
IamCookie:

Jimi more popular keh ?! Maybe popular among the PDP and Igbos OR popular by name cos he was in the opposition .

JANDOR was a member of APC , that had lots of APC supporters thru his movement, Lagos4Lagos. When APC started threatening his members because BAT(Babasope) hasn't said noone should support anyone until he says so ... Some started pushing back eventho they still support him discreetly..

They (Lagos APC) will deny sons and daughters of APC Members employment opportunities because they are with JANDOR. Even JANDOR had to tell them to leave his movement and working underG for him , so that their wards can get a job to do .

I can assure you that quite a number of APC members that use to belong to Lagos4Lagos group will vote for him, and there are those that admire him from afar , and thus waiting till election day.

Even ordinary CDA executives are mostly APC members , and thus if you support JANDOR's Lagos4Lagos , you will be removed , ASAP. Even while JANDOR was in APC. Imagine!

JANDOR, where given the guber candidacy on the platform of PDP will do better than Jimi Agbaje's last election results, even if he doesn't come out victorious. But i think , he might... Never Say Never! wink

I'm talking to u as a grassroot politician, and a member of A.P.C........Jandor is not popular, go to a nearest local market to u, and ask about Jandor, they will just look at u like.......kini nwi grin
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Echoban: 11:06am On Apr 02, 2022
IamCookie:
It's better PDP members remain united and channel their energies by working together toward winning LAGOS , rather than bringing up issues that may tear up the unity of the party ...

Probably the APC has stationed some elements among them and funding same , to always disrupt and cause chaos, anytime it is called for

So a handle is more preferable to SanwoOlu ..

Useless Igbo people trying to bring their Undeveloped party policy to Lagos because they hate Tinubu, awon werey..
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by IamCookie(f): 12:47pm On Apr 02, 2022
quickberry:

I'm talking to u as a grassroot politician, and a member of A.P.C........Jandor is not popular, go to a nearest local market to u, and ask about Jandor, they will just look at u like.......kini nwi grin

SANWOOLU wasn't popular as well until he was imposed on LagosAPC by babasope, BAT. I am a member of APC too and also, an indigene and resident of LAGOS, particularly Ikorodu LGA. JANDOR has been there since 2017 ,thereabout ... I can tell you that he is popular. I admire him a lot but cannot follow him , openly to PDP. Same as others
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by IamCookie(f): 12:52pm On Apr 02, 2022
Echoban:

So a handle is more preferable to SanwoOlu ..

Useless Igbo people trying to bring their Undeveloped party policy to Lagos because they hate Tinubu, awon werey..

So, it's only IGBOs that dislike Tinubu's style in politics ?! There are quite a number of Igbos here that like Tinubu also. Wtf is Sanwoolu before he was imposed on us by BAT.

It shows you know nothing!
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Afamed: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mynd44:
Latos PDP do not care about winning elections; they are more interested in campaign funds and will do anything to position themselves in places where they will corner it.

@tonyebarcanister, can you see your people?

Tony is anywhere Belle face.
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Afamed: 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Your love for APC beats common sense
How is that your headache?
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by quickberry(m): 2:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
IamCookie:

SANWOOLU wasn't popular as well until he was imposed on LagosAPC by babasope, BAT. I am a member of APC too and also, an indigene and resident of LAGOS, particularly Ikorodu LGA. JANDOR has been there since 2017 ,thereabout ... I can tell you that he is popular. I admire him a lot but cannot follow him , openly to PDP. Same as others

The structure of A.P.C won the election for Sanwoolu, PDP has no/weak structure in Lagos. I repeat, Jandor isn't popular, he is just wasting his money.
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by IamCookie(f): 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
quickberry:

The structure of A.P.C won the election for Sanwoolu, PDP has no/weak structure in Lagos. I repeat, Jandor isn't popular, he is just wasting his money.

Warefa!* cheesy
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by quickberry(m): 3:44pm On Apr 02, 2022
IamCookie:

Warefa!* cheesy

grin

Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by Pakute: 4:02pm On Apr 02, 2022
IamCookie:

Your feet are showing beneath the veil.
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by JUMO95: 10:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
let them blame the process

1 Like

Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by JUMO95: 10:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
obinoral1179:
PDP is as good as dead In Lagos.......Jandor Will be regretting now...
never under estimate any competition
Re: Lagos PDP Elders, Leaders Fault Congress, Blame National Chairman, Iyorchia Ayu by obinoral1179(m): 1:02am On Apr 03, 2022
JUMO95:
never under estimate any competition
2023, they will be a lot of shocker... But something will never change and APC Will retain Lagos....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Nigerian Has Collected A Hard Copy Of Tinubu’s Drug Case From The US Court / Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) / Ajimobi, Obasanjo And Gowon At IITA 50th Anniversary Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.