Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:23 PM

Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity (49287 Views)

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them / Dele Momodu Reveals Identity Of APC Chieftain Who Laughed At Tinubu At Campaign / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Honestfrend: 8:56am On Apr 02, 2022
Northernblood5:
This fool is talking tough when terrorists has upper hand. Even if he doesn't pay Ransome, is it what he supposed to say publicly and boldly? Do they really care about the kidnapped people? This statement alone can provoke those guys to do unspeakable things to those in captive.

Speaking on behalf of Putin supporters , North should come together and carve out some parts of north for these invaders to establish their Head slamming territory so that peace can be restored. Look at how peaceful Afghanistan is now. Let's not be like Ukraine that is fighting to maintain their sovereignty.

My brother our leaders no get sense.. For him mind he dey talk sense..
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by B2Bmen: 8:57am On Apr 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

But no identity was revealed here naa, I was expecting to read names of the terrorist involved like Bello Turji et al and not just blanket statement above.
u no hear wen e call them Boko Haram? Lol u dey expect to hear person name. 9ja na cruise
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by dappydozzy(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2022
Northernblood5:
This fool is talking tough when terrorists has upper hand. Even if he doesn't pay Ransome, is it what he supposed to say publicly and boldly? Do they really care about the kidnapped people? This statement alone can provoke those guys to do unspeakable things to those in captive.

Speaking on behalf of Putin supporters , North should come together and carve out some parts of north for these invaders to establish their Head slamming territory so that peace can be restored. Look at how peaceful Afghanistan is now. Let's not be like Ukraine that is fighting to maintain their sovereignty.

The terrorists should be knowing right away that ransom will not be paid
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Metrofox(m): 8:59am On Apr 02, 2022
grin bastards in government,, we have been shouting from day one that this government besides rehabilitation , and empowerment also rebranded Boko Haram terrorists as bandits.. Buhari is a criminal terrorist.. Nigerians una go wake up one day.. Where is Kabiru Sokoto?
1 million dollars donation to terrorists in Afghanistan?

The stupid El Rufus who was complicit for obvious reasons is only crying foul now after realizing that two captains can't run one ship...

Disband this contraption of a country before it's too late, too many lives have been wasted unnecessarily.
Save millions more

3 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by LLiKYekoba: 8:59am On Apr 02, 2022
I'm sure the Daura secret service (DSS) have thought severally about pinning the crime on IPOB but don't know how to do it without looking superlatively stupid in the eyes of the world. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by EasternSWboyz: 9:00am On Apr 02, 2022
Make it legal for citizens to carry arms. Even if it would lead to precipitation of this thing called Nigeria. It's better to start from the scratch. Rather than have a group of unknown gunmen, feeding on the life of the citizens of this once great country.

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by dododawa1: 9:03am On Apr 02, 2022
Where is GUMI d negotiator.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Amotekun777: 9:04am On Apr 02, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
who should we blame for all the chaos that is happening in this country?

The stupid Nigerians that elected these fools to office.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by airminem(f): 9:05am On Apr 02, 2022
Northernblood5:

I guess you are not spending your time discussing Boka haram idiots. I can see it works like that now... Hypocrit everywhere undecided
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by petermichaels(m): 9:06am On Apr 02, 2022
Just listen to this one speak! And he will want to rule the country some day. I pity this country. Until his family member is involved,i will tag him "wawa" I only pray for the families whose loved ones are held captive. Gradually everymumu go get sense for this country. Ndiarra
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 02, 2022
Northernblood5:

The reason why the kidnappers/ terrorists are becoming bolder and bolder is a result of the ransoms paid in the past. The more you pay them the more sophisticated they get because they really invest the ransoms in sophisticated equipment for more operations.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by MedicH: 9:09am On Apr 02, 2022
So what this man meant by revealing identities is by saying it's bandits and boko haram. The phone lines used in making the calls can't they be traced or what exactly is going on?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Anwons(m): 9:10am On Apr 02, 2022
El-Rufia the traitor himself, all these talking though is to deceive some Nigerians Making it look as if he cares for the lives of the kidnapped victims?

Also trying to attract sympathy to have his way to Aso Rock as vice or even President.

I beg, park well make person pass

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by MrMoney55: 9:11am On Apr 02, 2022
he cant do that if he triesit the man will spill the beans
Maxymilliano:

But no identity was revealed here naa, I was expecting to read names of the terrorist involved like Bello Turji et al and not just blanket statement above.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by obailala(m): 9:13am On Apr 02, 2022
Last time El Rufai paid ransome to these marauders, the very same people cursing Rufai today on this thread for refusing to pay ransome are the very same people who accused him of funding terrorists by paying them to stop killing.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by ayindejimmy(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2022
It's now officially confirmed that BH are the bandits.
No cloning their identity again

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 02, 2022
If necessary the state will become a 'security' state, I rather that than these reckless killings, we need to improvise, create more terminals on the rail track, this will also help spread out deployment of personel and security operatives, as terminals have structures they can use. Let's be proactive and creative. We need more road blocks in our highways, this is what can deter kidnappers and bandits, because with more road blocks, more information is retrieved by officers on the road. We need to use technology as well as do more road blocks and checkpoints on the roads.

Critical times calls for critical actions!
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Loveknitting: 9:17am On Apr 02, 2022
Where is the identity?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Obainomilano: 9:18am On Apr 02, 2022
Bandits ,Boko Haram ,ransom kidnapping...when anarchy becomes normalcy in an independent state then that entity is about to go boom#orator#

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Iceberg3: 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
The idiotic midget says the bandits are boko haram terrorists and some bandits in kebbi, Kano,etc but notice how they keep shielding the real killers:FULANIS.

Until Nigerians especially southerners give these fulanis the treatment, Nigerians are simply at their mercy...the only problem of the south are these abomination of a coneheaded structural elements

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by musicwriter(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
They are still called bandits? Weren't these people proscribed terrorists?

Nice you noticed that.

El-Rufai is not to be taken seriously because he's one of those (Lai Mohamed included) sympathetic to the cause of the bandits. Even when the so called bandits are now worse than Boko Haram, El-Rufai still find it hard to call them what they truly are- TERRORISTS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Udoboss(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
These people accused PDP of not defeating Boko Haram that were only in Lake Chad in Bornu State when they took over. Now same Boko hram are in all Northern States with command and control structures in Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto Niger, and Kebbi States.

You forgot to add Abuja
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by isaiahethan: 9:24am On Apr 02, 2022
BigRocky:
What's stopping the Nigerian airforce from bombarding this terrorist untill they kidnapped innocent civilians,then they will now come with the excuse that they can't bomb civilians along with the terrorist.

Nonsense

Sorry the fighter jet doesn't have fuel ⛽

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by rippa(m): 9:25am On Apr 02, 2022
November1857:
Abuja-Kaduna train: We will not pay them ransom – El-Rufai reveals identity of attackers

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/abuja-kaduna-train-we-will-not-pay-them-ransom-el-rufai-reveals-identity-of-attackers/

I tot the useless low life tinubu's lagos errand boy Joe igbokwe, said it was carried out by PDP members. And the useless and senseless Tinubu urchins In nairaland even said it was carried out by IPOB.
Now u see how u people that claimed to be APC members and Tinubu's touts constantly disgrace urselves everywhere?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Like I wrote earlier, Nigeria will not get better. It will get worse till everything "scatter scatter" finish. Why? Many bad people will not allow good people to rule. The result of bad leadership is what we are seeing. You can see that El-Rufai is saying the truth. How can you keep paying ransom and you expect them to stop? Only "fire for fire" can do that.

Listen to Amaechi trying to score cheap goals that he submitted a 2.7billion contract deal to be awarded to a company which has no much experience in security. Lol. And he came out to say it. See eh.... if I was the president, I would pick Amaechi as number first suspect. Read the lines na. He presented a case, they didnt approve it, bandits operated in the same route, and immediately, he voiced out, and then they leaked the memo. Read the lines. See eh...those people in leadership are behind most of these bad things. Nigeria cannot get better. And the same Amaechi is who some are promoting as our next president grin

A friend wanted me to assist a lady who visited Nigeria last when she was 2 years old to navigate her ways around here. See as I took cover. I did not allow this friend land before I said NO NO NO. I can never do it again. Never. I used to do it. Do you know why? My own cousin came in Feb to bury her sister. Hmmm. That is a story for another day. Do you know that robbers visited him in the house he was to stay in? Let me tell you what saved him. The person who was to pick him could not get to the airport to pick him at 5am, the time he landed. So, he phoned me from the airport that he has landed and was about taking Uber to his destination. I just told him to not go there and come to my place na so we can catch up. Na so guy man came ooo. Gbam! 4 hours after he landed and we were still gisting we got a call to come to one hospital oooo. Wetin happen.....dem don dislocate his host's arm. What? Dem don put fear in the whole family. They bursted in at exactly 3 hours after his arrival.

Guy, who sabi your itinerary? Only close family members oooo. That one shocked me seriously. The robbers were there to actually kidnap him. That was the play and they would call his family to send Euros. See how God saved him. So, we had to quickly treat the family they battered. We know it is an inside job because the robbers cautioned themselves not to destroy the family they visited. We just know the person who did it is among the family who does not want him or his host dead.

Sharply, I told my guy to leave my place. He went to pay for seçret place fast. Na only me knew his room. And all his documents (passport, cards, passes) were taken from him. Only his Nigerian ATM was with him. It was the day he was returning I met him at the airport again to return all his documents. He didnt give anyone his itinerary from then onward. On the funeral day, we specially arranged private security guys loaded with weapons to follow him everywhere. The burial was done sharply, and he too retrieved sharply.

This is Nigeria for you. I cannot host anyone from abroad again. Never. You call me to host you, I will reject you straight. And I will report myself to the police fast so that when anything happen, they wont count me as one of the suspect. I dont even want to know about anyone again. Do not ever call me if you are coming to Nigeria. I do not want to know. I do not care anymore. That's it.

Nigeria don scatter. It must "scatter scatter" finish before things will get better.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by PS712: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Yes. As businessmen that you called them. You can bargain
Below is reference -
https://dailypost.ng/2016/12/03/paid-violent-herdsmen-stop-southern-kaduna-killings-el-rufai/
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by ManOfSon: 9:26am On Apr 02, 2022
November1857:
Abuja-Kaduna train: We will not pay them ransom – El-Rufai reveals identity of attackers

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/abuja-kaduna-train-we-will-not-pay-them-ransom-el-rufai-reveals-identity-of-attackers/

Let us not forget that when the then Goodluck Jonathan government wanted to engage Boko Haram in a dialogue to find out what their grouse against Nigeria was, they'd appointed Buhari as their leader and chief negotiator. If these people have forgotten, I haven't! Buhari cannot fight Boko Haram. When you know this, you know peace!

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by rippa(m): 9:32am On Apr 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

It need being mentioned because the useless Tinubu boys here in nairaland were already accusing IPOB
The sense in those guys is senseless
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by jumper524(m): 9:33am On Apr 02, 2022
Northernblood5:

at this point, elrufai needs to make this known.
Ransome should be out of the picture.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by jumper524(m): 9:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Maxymilliano:

he mentioned them on previous tread, this ones just dey twist words.

“We know where they are, SSS gives reports on them every day, they have their numbers including that of Dogo Gide and what he is planning,” he said.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Corea4king(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2022
Why won't you?because, the kidnappers are not from your faction
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by bilangha(m): 9:36am On Apr 02, 2022
they are hausa business men ....pls settle ur co men

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

​Atiku Abubakar Launches World’s First Emoji Manifesto To Target Youth Voters / Vote-Buying: Politicians Plot New Strategies To Bypass Cash Crunch / See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.