Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,156 members, 7,864,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:24 AM

Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity (49292 Views)

Protest In Ikorodu As APC Supporters Cry Out Over Failure To Pay Them / Dele Momodu Reveals Identity Of APC Chieftain Who Laughed At Tinubu At Campaign / Fayose: Presidency, Mbaka Are Blackmailers And Scammers, Pay them no Attention (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:38am On Apr 02, 2022
Good few reasonable ones, if your person is in the hands of those TERROIST, I will advice you not to listen to these blood sucking demonic govt, source for money contact the terrorists to release your own person before you go see fowl nyash. Rounding TERROIST up will eventually put the lives of those in their hands in danger because when you open fire, they will surely returns fire and shootout will start and along the line; it might hit their victims... No listen to these people, the death of the good reasonable ones doesn't mean anything to them.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by rippa(m): 9:42am On Apr 02, 2022
November1857:
Abuja-Kaduna train: We will not pay them ransom – El-Rufai reveals identity of attackers

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/abuja-kaduna-train-we-will-not-pay-them-ransom-el-rufai-reveals-identity-of-attackers/

This same govt spent millions of dollars on fighter jets and till now nothing has been done.
Probably those fighter jets were bought for IPOB only for IPOB to disappoint them that they are not terrorist organisation.
The same boko haram that they claimed to have defeated 6years ago is still very much carrying out their activities without stress
Buhari and APC biggest scam in human history
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by seunayantokun(m): 9:43am On Apr 02, 2022
If it had happened elsewhere, especially SE, SW or SS, all the military and the police would be killing the 'terrorists' by now. And elrufai is not crying to Buhari to go kill them. Buhari himself is suddenly bereft of the language they understand. Bunch of wicked terrorists.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by 007lss: 9:44am On Apr 02, 2022
November1857:
Abuja-Kaduna train: We will not pay them ransom – El-Rufai reveals identity of attackers

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/abuja-kaduna-train-we-will-not-pay-them-ransom-el-rufai-reveals-identity-of-attackers/Oga......go and pay, you have be paying them since

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by naturefellow(m): 9:45am On Apr 02, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Yes. As businessmen that you called them. You can bargain
very callous fellow. That mindless remark is forever indicting.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by odikomo1(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
November1857:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/04/02/abuja-kaduna-train-we-will-not-pay-them-ransom-el-rufai-reveals-identity-of-attackers/

Can't network providers track where the calls are coming from?

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Navalsadiq(m): 9:47am On Apr 02, 2022
This man is really pathetic.i don't think he will be saying this if any of his family member was directly involved.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Grandkay21(m): 9:51am On Apr 02, 2022
The are better than Biafra people , they are not criminal , banditry is not federal offense

Deal with it , I will like Buhari and northern Governors to teach them in the language that they understand, but is the bandit that is doing the teaching ,

North is paying the price of wasted soul in the Eastern Nigeria, I pity the innocent souls been sacrificed
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by MansoryMX(m): 9:52am On Apr 02, 2022
Northernblood5:
This fool is talking tough when terrorists has upper hand. Even if he doesn't pay Ransome, is it what he [b][/b]supposed to say publicly and boldly? Do they really care about the kidnapped people? This statement alone can provoke those guys to do unspeakable things to those in captive.

Speaking on behalf of Putin supporters , North should come together and carve out some parts of north for these invaders to establish their Head slamming territory so that peace can be restored. Look at how peaceful Afghanistan is now. Let's not be like Ukraine that is fighting to maintain their sovereignty.

And you think it will end there?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by MedicH: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Lillian Mma being good is only thing that matters in heaven. For when the end of days comes, the saviour will separate the good, the bad and the ugly. But will preserve the good for the kings and throw the bad and the ugly into a lake of fire.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by faceland: 9:53am On Apr 02, 2022
Few days ago he wanted to put them on fixed salary to not attack now he doesn't want to pay ransom...

As usual, they family would raise the funds just like the countless school kidnappings that has happened under him and Buhari's leadership.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Iceberg3: 9:58am On Apr 02, 2022
obailala:
Last time El Rufai paid ransome to these marauders, the very same people cursing Rufai today on this thread for refusing to pay ransome are the very same people who accused him of funding terrorists by paying them to stop killing.
Seeing and reading posts from people like you makes someone just shake his head and walk away.
People like you are the ones who criticized and made mockery of that poor doctor who died in that train.

I've come to realize long ago that Nigerians are very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Judolisco(m): 9:59am On Apr 02, 2022
If u won't pay ransome then secure the people...
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by fitinwell: 10:00am On Apr 02, 2022
November1857:

Una won Gather money buy Presidential ticket... Using Ransom Money..

That Money will choke all of you..

You will not die well...

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Nobody: 10:01am On Apr 02, 2022
ayindejimmy:
It's now officially confirmed that BH are the bandits.
No cloning their identity again
Everybody knows boko haram and bandits are one and the same just like "Unknown gunmen" and IPOB ESN are one and the same.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by kponkedenge(m): 10:10am On Apr 02, 2022
Northernblood5:
This fool is talking tough when terrorists has upper hand. Even if he doesn't pay Ransome, is it what he supposed to say publicly and boldly? Do they really care about the kidnapped people? This statement alone can provoke those guys to do unspeakable things to those in captive.

Speaking on behalf of Putin supporters , North should come together and carve out some parts of north for these invaders to establish their Head slamming territory so that peace can be restored. Look at how peaceful Afghanistan is now. Let's not be like Ukraine that is fighting to maintain their sovereignty.

He's trying to sound sane.... So Tinubu or Osibanjo will pick him as a running mate.... We know exactly what he thinks about them and how he adores them.

Same man that said Fulani will always repay debts.... And Fulani never forgets

Same man his kids are always online taunting Igbos (no other top northern politician children has ever done that before)

Same man that said Fulani herdsmen and bandits are just business people.

Same man that hasn't done a single thing despite all the killings being done in Southern Kaduna, not one single person has been arrested.

Any party that takes this guy as a running mate or on top of a ticket is retar..ded. This guy will be worse than Buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by faceland: 10:10am On Apr 02, 2022
MedicH:
So what this man meant by revealing identities is by saying it's bandits and boko haram. The phone lines used in making the calls can't they be traced or what exactly is going on?

They can tell which cell tower was closest to them when they made the calls (therefore guess their location at a 1km radius).
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by anyilalaz: 10:15am On Apr 02, 2022
listen to the Mr. governor...The governor revealed that the attack on the train was carried out by Boko Haram terrorists in collaboration with some bandits operating in Kaduna, Zamfara, Sokoto Niger, and Kebbi States.

They are all terrorist!!!! No need painting them bandits or kidnappers or Arm robbers etc..

If na East of Niger, na IPOB!!!

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by egunna(m): 10:17am On Apr 02, 2022
everythinggirly:
This man is just saying this rubbish because they've not visited his family members.

He should have a taste of what they did to others, his brain will automatically reformat.

Have u ever thought to urself what dey do with ransom dey collect?dey buy more weapons to kidnap more.in essence,u are arming Dem d more.before u start,I have my plans if I am a victim.so save d sermon of if I was a victim.

Hit me up for your research writing.

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by obailala(m): 10:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Iceberg3:

Seeing and reading posts from people like you makes someone just shake his head and walk away.
People like you are the ones who criticized and made mockery of that poor doctor who died in that train.

I've come to realize long ago that Nigerians are very wicked.
Your words dont make any s3nse. Do you care to explain yourself please? Did you even comprehend what I wrote?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 02, 2022
Why should he pay Ransome for kidnapped Christians?

1 Like

Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by faceland: 10:21am On Apr 02, 2022
PeaceJoyLove:
Like I wrote earlier, Nigeria will not get better. It will get worse till everything "scatter scatter" finish. Why? Many bad people will not allow good people to rule. The result of bad leadership is what we are seeing. You can see that El-Rufai is saying the truth. How can you keep paying ransom and you expect them to stop? Only "fire for fire" can do that.

Listen to Amaechi trying to score cheap goals that he submitted a 2.7billion contract deal to be awarded to a company which has no much experience in security. Lol. And he came out to say it. See eh.... if I was the president, I would pick Amaechi as number first suspect. Read the lines na. He presented a case, they didnt approve it, bandits operated in the same route, and immediately, he voiced out, and then they leaked the memo. Read the lines. See eh...those people in leadership are behind most of these bad things. Nigeria cannot get better. And the same Amaechi is who some are promoting as our next president grin

A friend wanted me to assist a lady who visited Nigeria last when she was 2 years old to navigate her ways around here. See as I took cover. I did not allow this friend land before I said NO NO NO. I can never do it again. Never. I used to do it. Do you know why? My own cousin came in Feb to bury her sister. Hmmm. That is a story for another day. Do you know that robbers visited him in the house he was to stay in? Let me tell you what saved him. The person who was to pick him could not get to the airport to pick him at 5am, the time he landed. So, he phoned me from the airport that he has landed and was about taking Uber to his destination. I just told him to not go there and come to my place na so we can catch up. Na so guy man came ooo. Gbam! 4 hours after he landed and we were still gisting we got a call to come to one hospital oooo. Wetin happen.....dem don dislocate his host's arm. What? Dem don put fear in the whole family. They bursted in at exactly 3 hours after his arrival.

Guy, who sabi your itinerary? Only close family members oooo. That one shocked me seriously. The robbers were there to actually kidnap him. That was the play and they would call his family to send Euros. See how God saved him. So, we had to quickly treat the family they battered. We know it is an inside job because the robbers cautioned themselves not to destroy the family they visited. We just know the person who did it is among the family who does not want him or his host dead.

Sharply, I told my guy to leave my place. He went to pay for seçret place fast. Na only me knew his room. And all his documents (passport, cards, passes) were taken from him. Only his Nigerian ATM was with him. It was the day he was returning I met him at the airport again to return all his documents. He didnt give anyone his itinerary from then onward. On the funeral day, we specially arranged private security guys loaded with weapons to follow him everywhere. The burial was done sharply, and he too retrieved sharply.

This is Nigeria for you. I cannot host anyone from abroad again. Never. You call me to host you, I will reject you straight. And I will report myself to the police fast so that when anything happen, they wont count me as one of the suspect. I dont even want to know about anyone again. Do not ever call me if you are coming to Nigeria. I do not want to know. I do not care anymore. That's it.

Nigeria don scatter. It must "scatter scatter" finish before things will get better.

The governor sponsored them then put them on fixed salary... Now he is pretending as if that was the only incident of kidnapping/insecurity in his state THIS WEEK.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by justjify(m): 10:22am On Apr 02, 2022
Na them ..
Ndi religion of PISS
True True .... ISLAM-A-BAD
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by afamaustin(m): 10:35am On Apr 02, 2022
Because ur own child or brother was not amoung that is y u are talking tough
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by dewiseacre(m): 10:37am On Apr 02, 2022
These terrorists will continue to be a step ahead of our old men with aging brains

- They'll keep kidnapping and holding their victims hostage, that way, government can't just do some carpet bombing of their location.

- That forest is their enclave and nobody from the outside can easily defeat them in gorilla or ground warfare. So only soldiers on a suicide mission will choose this option.

- Even if the government doesn't want to negotiate or pay ransom (either because it's not their family members being held, or because they don't want to openly be seen as weak/negotiating with terrorists), ransom payments will continue for those who see it as the only way to get out their families alive.

- Some of these leaders in government are apologists, tribalists, and others in the name of 'political opposition' are most likely linked directly or indirectly with these bandits.

This cell is already cancerous!!
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Engrpatpeters(m): 10:46am On Apr 02, 2022
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by jaafree: 10:49am On Apr 02, 2022
It is this same so called rubbish statement that made Boko Haram to be this strong " saying until the lives of the captives were saved Nigerian Army will not attack"

Up till now Nigerian government are yet to learn any lesson about terrorist.

Dealing with terrorists you have to strike them whenever you have a major chance of terminating them.

Talking about captives, their lives are not in the hands of the bandits, anyone among them who's time have reached will die with or without being captured. Therefore, I think it better to attack them with full force to prevent them from further operations which is as well equivalent to protectIng the lives of those that are yet to be captured.

My thoughts sha.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by Cmanforall: 10:57am On Apr 02, 2022
BabalawoPikin:
Yes. As businessmen that you called them. You can bargain
I think there was a time captured Boko Haram terrorists were exchanged for victims. This e-mail these terrorists are known individuals. Why woukd security operatives not fish them out?
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by delishpot: 11:11am On Apr 02, 2022
We know its Boko Haram and bandits. Who are the people that make up boko harams and bandits? Those are the identities we want revealed.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by jonnyjustcome22: 11:23am On Apr 02, 2022
Useless old fool. If your son or daughter is among those that was kidnap will you be talking like that.
Re: Abuja-Kaduna Train: We Will Not Pay Them Ransom – El-Rufai Reveals Identity by rafcrown(m): 11:35am On Apr 02, 2022
EL-RUFAI.ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.TIME TO RESIGN AND QUIT POLITICS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias / See The Bag Solomon Dalung Is Carrying (photo) / See Prove That 60 Niger Republic Govt Officials Atended APC Rally In Kano- Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.