Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,769 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? (4270 Views)

Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? / Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Soldier Girls? - Airwoman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 9:16am On Apr 02, 2022
According to a survey, in a recent interview at Nembe Camp, some women blamed their singleness on the timidity of some men, saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them.

According to them, their statuses as military women mostly strikes fear into men, and that is the reason why they find it difficult to marry.

They believe, is the main reason for their singleness, adding that in terms beauty, they can match any civilian lady in the country

One of the military women said;
“When we took the hard decision to defend and serve mother land we never anticipated that it was going to cost us an opportunity to find our life partners,”

Another woman added;
“It has been more than 2yrs in the service and not a single man has made an attempt to approach me not to talk of proposing to me. Apart from being a military woman, I am human too with needs, how do you expect me to give out my best when those needs are not met?”

One of my coursemate told me that a guy wanted to approach her at the mall and saw her wrist watch with the camouflage colour and changed topic.

Why are men scared of approaching women in the armed force

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by Zonefree(m): 9:17am On Apr 02, 2022
.saying they (men) lack the courage to propose to them.

My sisters, we no lack any courage...Just that we don't have time for nonsense these days.

23 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by qekng40(f): 9:20am On Apr 02, 2022
Nigerian men don't loves ladies that knows their rights and can fight for themselves.

Because in this any f.uck up, their as.ses would be whooped grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by Hector09(m): 9:21am On Apr 02, 2022
I know wan marry my fellow man....we can have two husband's in the house, who go obey each other

10 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by oglalasioux(m): 9:24am On Apr 02, 2022
You can approach a military woman and even marry her...if you don't mind your wife or girlfriend sleeping with the bosses on top.

18 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by chatinent: 9:25am On Apr 02, 2022
Because they are difficult to uninstall. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by worldclass68(m): 11:25am On Apr 02, 2022
It's not really about the women in the service per say ,but their godfathers....not all tho, but most.

Imagine ur wife's boss coming to pick her up in the nights and returns her next morning in the name of special duty call, and there is nothing u can do about it..

Worst is that, they can't marry themselves I learnt.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 4:53pm On Apr 03, 2022
worldclass68:

It's not really about the women in the service per say ,but their godfathers....not all tho, but most.

Imagine ur wife's boss coming to pick her up in the nights and returns her next morning in the name of special duty call, and there is nothing u can do about it..

Worst is that, they can't marry themselves I learnt.
not true

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by TotoGame(m): 6:13pm On Apr 03, 2022
Military bitch can be as tight as fuvk! Even to penetrate pussy na wahala

Naso I just lost Interest until she was transferred to Kaduna state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by worldclass68(m): 9:57pm On Apr 03, 2022
QuinModah:
not true

I be ex boy ma'am...

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by edwinbelo7: 10:03pm On Apr 03, 2022
Op, are you military?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by posty56: 10:06pm On Apr 03, 2022
I thought wicked female officers wwas a myth until,me and my friend wanted to enter airforce for PH, if na male soldier ,he will question you small, but you see female soldiers hmmm,no be small thing oo ,they nearly tag us as security threat.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
TotoGame:
Military bitch can be as tight as fuvk! Even to penetrate pussy na wahala

Naso I just lost Interest until she was transferred to Kaduna state
Dem dey talk about approaching female officers u dey talk about pvssy. Where you from abeg?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by MoneyGoDrop: 6:08am On Apr 04, 2022
QuinModah, i just saw your profile picture and i must say you are beautiful with a gorgeous black skin. I wiuld approach you anywhere i see you military or not.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by BigRocky: 6:16am On Apr 04, 2022
What if your military boss suddenly develop feelings for you?
Your husband is automatically in for a long ride.

How civilian husband wan drag woman with army oga?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:22am On Apr 04, 2022
The fear of getting harmed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by Offpoint1: 7:28am On Apr 04, 2022
They're for the ogas at the top
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by dbestuncle: 7:32am On Apr 04, 2022
My advice;
1. dress femaline nothing about camouflage
2. Make friends with other civilian females
3. Attend social functions of such ladies.
4. Watch your language outside work environment.
5. Learn how to be civil and be a female.

Men have said dating you guys is like having to be in a relationship with a fellow man

[quote author=QuinModah post=111579233][/quote]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by haslaw(m): 8:01am On Apr 04, 2022
You female military personnel should stop deluding themselves. Why would a man be scared of approaching a woman he admires just because she is in the military.

The real reason is that most of you are not good enough for marriage

Try and be more feminine, classy and don't carry military on your head like gala. No man will approach you (military or not) when you carry an angry face.

Cc: QuinModah

11 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by TotoGame(m): 9:26am On Apr 04, 2022
SmellySperm:

Dem dey talk about approaching female officers u dey talk about pvssy. Where you from abeg?

No need of Approaching them cus they sucks....that's my point niggar!
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by blinking001(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
QuinModah, i just saw your profile picture and i must say you are beautiful with a gorgeous black skin. I wiuld approach you anywhere i see you military or not.
You don loose focus grin

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by Boogyman557: 10:19am On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool

1) them no de too FINE, some de get Man BODY!

2) Dem no de Sabi give STYLE 4 bed, Dem no de Sabi NACK..

3) Dem too de strong der FACE!

the matterz plenty..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by MIMU(m): 11:04am On Apr 04, 2022
*Lower your gaze
*Accept things when needs to be accept reject as well
*Your humility and humour
* let your feminity flow

1 Like

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by zexy2030(m): 12:08pm On Apr 04, 2022
1. Submission will be difficult to get from, in any relationship, if the man don't feel respected, he doesn't feel loved, sex cannot win the heart of a man, but right use of words and respect for your husband's works like jazz.
But you can never get submission from a force woman, she is trained to get her rights by force, hence they ain't romantic but they can fvck u till you bleed, yes, they have sexual stamina.

2. The duty as a national servant, they obey the government more than their husbands. A man wants to be in charge to provide, while the woman watches after the kids but the woman wants to be out on call as long as she is providing too. Men don't like that.

3. Men don't like women with power or weapon, they look manly, two men living together, one must submit for the other.
But when u submit to military woman, she sees you as weak.

4. Families or relations dread to visit you, your profession scares family away especially the army lady. They are believed to be trained to kill, licenced to kill.

5. It's a relationship filled with bondage and fear to the man. Life insecurity for his wife and transfers to unusual location due to duty calls.

I nearly approached one in Yaba, the fear of being accused of harassment couldn't make me say a word, I was just looking at her and she was looking too, after a while I walked past like brain jotter.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2022
wink
MoneyGoDrop:
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 6:41am On Apr 07, 2022
edwinbelo7:
Op, are you military?
Yes
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by MoneyGoDrop: 7:15am On Apr 07, 2022
QuinModah

Hello my colour, what's your location?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by SHINJA: 7:46am On Apr 07, 2022
QuinModah:
Yes

You are even a military woman..

No wonder...
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by QuinModah(f): 7:55am On Apr 07, 2022
Ogun
MoneyGoDrop:
QuinModah

Hello my colour, what's your location?
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by davien(m): 8:40am On Apr 07, 2022
She go so cheat on you ehn.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by Greystone: 9:01am On Apr 07, 2022

You have no idea how wicked most women in uniform can be. Many of them are also dating their Ogas.
Re: Why Are Guys Scared Of Approaching Female In The Armed Forces? by Localemperor: 9:28am On Apr 07, 2022
Approaching female personnel at the first instance is not the issue but what her reaction would be thereafter is not what you can control. It is within your control when you decide to woo her but when you make that move, its no longer in your Control anymore.

What if she is in a bad mood, and ask you to do frog jump, what if she pinned your head, what if?? one thing with civilian female is that you can be persistent when she refuse to give you the required attention but the same can not be said about a female personnel.

That's how I was so into a female personnel in Bukavu barracks that I knew the day, date and time she would be at her post, because of her, I dedicate my Thursdays to pick up my little niece from "command"... She eventually noticed me, but mind no gree me.

She has this feminine nature which is her selling point but she try to suppress it by behaving like a tout, always speaking incoherent language.

I eventually get over her, and stop the Thursday trips.. one day my sister told me that she asked about me, then its due on me, that she also noticed me.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Are The Cute Young Girls On Nl? / My Girlfriend Doesn't Her Female Friends To Know That I'm Sleeping With Her / Korede Bello And Unknown Twin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.