Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! (564 Views)

Reno Omokri: There Are Other Ethnic Nations More Tribalistic Than Fulani / My Tribalistic Encounter With Buhari In 1981 - Ex Man O' War Leader Adewumi / Nigerians Are Too Tribalistic That's Why We Don't Feature ourBest 11 In Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by Omisport01: 9:55pm On Apr 02, 2022
I was doing some research online and I was directed to a site and I love the site,I read some nice topic mainly sport, entertainment, politics and celebrity and I discovered of over 5000 comment not one tribalism snide was thrown at each other.

Same thing on that Ghanaian forum nothing like hate or discrimination, LIB same thing no hate, many Nigerian site have no hate comment . Only on NL and if se.un Is only concerned about his money sooner or later he will lose it and a better forum will pop up and will shut him down

If he can’t control or handle this site then he should shut it down the hate is too much and it’s affecting people mentally cos what we read is what people will definitely use to react in real life.

I go to viewing centers no hate, I buy things from different tribes no hate, live with different tribes no hate and many more
Only here someone will be scared or disinterested to read comments cos of too much hate

Maybe this topic will be deleted or not, I might get banned or not, whatever happens I don’t care cos i also plan to delete this account too and I don’t think I will enjoy coming here again cos the hate is too much. I have found a new and interesting site to read and get updated without reading hate comments
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by olamidedivotee(f): 9:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Exactly,

But some immature nairalanders will still submit tribal hate related post on this thread. The best way Seun can handle it is to use an AI model to clean nairaland from tribalism bigot.

In case anyone need a content writer, kindly check my signature.
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Without tribalism this trash forum will be so boring for Us (the comrades)....

If you don't like it, you are free to use the EXIT!!

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by Xhuntra: 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
The more tribal bash, the more money for the owner. He freaking doesn't care
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by Totilopussylick(m): 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
There are several kids on this forum angry
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by DrGoodman: 10:01pm On Apr 02, 2022
It's all about the Benjamins.

Tribalism is the only thriving business in Nigeria and the mods here are being used
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by illicit(m): 10:06pm On Apr 02, 2022
Sometimes it's fun
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Lol kindly exit the forum and see as more people troop in, Nairaland isn't gonna lose...I love Nairaland becos we are not fake!!
Go to your new found boring platform and if you ever come back here again you are a Dastard grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by adefitim(m): 10:24pm On Apr 02, 2022
Truth but for me tribal jabs as becoming comic for me
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by VOICEofORIENTAL: 10:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
Omisport01:
I was doing some research online and I was directed to a site and I love the site,I read some nice topic mainly sport, entertainment, politics and celebrity and I discovered of over 5000 comment not one tribalism snide was thrown at each other.

Same thing on that Ghanaian forum nothing like hate or discrimination, LIB same thing no hate, many Nigerian site have no hate comment . Only on NL and if se.un Is only concerned about his money sooner or later he will lose it and a better forum will pop up and will shut him down

If he can’t control or handle this site then he should shut it down the hate is too much and it’s affecting people mentally cos what we read is what people will definitely use to react in real life.

I go to viewing centers no hate, I buy things from different tribes no hate, live with different tribes no hate and many more
Only here someone will be scared or disinterested to read comments cos of too much hate

Maybe this topic will be deleted or not, I might get banned or not, whatever happens I don’t care cos i also plan to delete this account too and I don’t think I will enjoy coming here again cos the hate is too much. I have found a new and interesting site to read and get updated without reading hate comments

Honestly it's too much here
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:53pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nairaland is faceless so the true colour of Nigerians is on full display here. The ones on other forums are just pretending because their identities are not anonymous.

Nigerians are tribalistic.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by r4bbit: 11:41pm On Apr 02, 2022
mitcheeeew everybody deh mad 4 dis con3
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by LILTJAY: 12:03am On Apr 03, 2022
Abeg I love tribalism
Re: Nairaland Is Too Tribalistic! by AntiBMC(m): 1:50am On Apr 03, 2022
Nairaland is simply mirroring the state of the country.

A country where hundreds of tribes are trapped in it.... there can never ever be unity. Asking for zero tribalism is asking for the impossible cos people would first choose their different ethnicities b4 identifying as a Nigerian.

(1) (Reply)

Does Tinubu Has 70% Loyalty In Southwest? / 2023 Presidency: I’m The Most Qualified— Peter Obi Tells PDP / Generals Buratai And Adeosun Bagged Additional Chieftancy Titles In Saki Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.