Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University (60972 Views)

Buhari Used As Bad Leadership Example During Lectures At Scotland University / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by tete7000(m): 7:44am On Apr 04, 2022
Mintum:
Everyone knows that, only people that want to deceive themselves don't know that Buhari has been a very terrible leader.

Has been or has always been a terrible leader. Does he even lead anyone? Not even his household. He is a ghost.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Greatlee54: 7:45am On Apr 04, 2022
Racoon:
Oya DSS and Nigeria army over to una.
lol
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by excel101(m): 7:48am On Apr 04, 2022
It would be like; an example of plant is hibiscus, an example of animal is dog and an example of bad leader is Buhari.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Abujason: 7:50am On Apr 04, 2022
And how is that news? Hasn’t the whole world known about that all along.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Freelance363: 7:52am On Apr 04, 2022
He is so damn right!
What is BUBU good for,if not to serve as a reminder for what normal human beings should avoid becoming?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Duplik8t77(m): 7:58am On Apr 04, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

I have no time for you stupidity.... I m out.
you seem so overwhelmed. Ogbeni stop embarrassing your lineage. Buhari is worse than a failure. It is as clear as the day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Makinaki: 8:03am On Apr 04, 2022
Solatium:

Do i expect you to be reasonable? No.
this your reaction is typical of an average Nigerian,they help in dragging their leaders and when Buhari leaves next year do you think that idiot of a lecturer will not pick on the next person? or are you telling me that Africans have monopoly of bad leadership?
Some of you don't know a cause to support.

Sadly, you are nothing but a lost cause, Oga. Just ask yourself this, will a Biden, Boris, Putin, Macron, Ramaphosa, Kenyatta or Kagame, come to Nigeria hospital or doctors with their Presidential jets for weeks and months on end to treat ordinary headache? By going to London consistently for routine healthcare, Buhari is guilty of bad leadership and dragging himself and his country in the mud. Wake up and smell the coffee.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Arabaincubus: 8:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Danliti Mugu (Buhari) is now in global hall of shame.

He moved from the New Sheriff in Town to the New Shame in Town.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by 8stargeneral: 8:10am On Apr 04, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Jonathan fail in almost everything he does... You are all talking as if there was no insecurity during Jonathan tenure.

At least, many innocent Nigerian suffer a lot during Jonathan tenure too.

Stop being hypocrisy
Ur a clown,because of Jonathan failed,buhari should fail as well...bring ur brain let use it for practical.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by casppyjay: 8:17am On Apr 04, 2022
CoolAmbience:

No comma, how would anyone understand what your writing?

Maybe you should go do a research on train attacks across the world.

First, 99% of Nigerians are poor. That's a demonic lie.

So, you expect all the countries of the world to send condolences to Nigeria over the train attack?

How much have you done about the millions of lives that have been evacuated and have died in the Russian-Ukraine war?

Do you know the crisis going on in Europe?

Every country has its crisis. You don't start waiting for condolences.

lol u are a delusional pathetic soul and u deserve everything negative in diz life … it’s obvious u carry petals relaxer in ur cranium and not grey matters..

No one could comprehend what I wrote yet u addressed all my points in sequence.. it’s like someone saying the only witness to the murder wasn’t there or someone denying stealing meat yet the person knew it wasn’t properly seasoned..

U are worse than APC regime .. which invariably puts u on the kill list of ignorance and foolishness combined..even idiocy placed a bounty on ur head for abusing it..

I will also await ur untimely extermination owing to the aforementioned vices residing in ur miserable life rent free!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by orisa37: 8:18am On Apr 04, 2022
THIS IS AN INDICTMENT ON NASS.
HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN IMPEACHED IN 2018.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by apatheticme(f): 8:22am On Apr 04, 2022
LibertyRep:
The presidency may soon write a petition against this lecturer to that school.

Ha ha ha ha

I'm sure Lai Mohammad is preparing it as we speak grin
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Kemetals: 8:24am On Apr 04, 2022
But Lai Mohammed, Shehu Garba and Femi Adeshina has been telling Nigeria that Buhari is the best leader Nigeria has ever produced

Definitely Bola Tinubu must be a bad leader oo!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Solatium(m): 8:47am On Apr 04, 2022
Makinaki:

Sadly, you are nothing but a lost cause, Oga. Just ask yourself this, will a Biden, Boris, Putin, Macron, Ramaphosa, Kenyatta or Kagame, come to Nigeria hospital or doctors with their Presidential jets for weeks and months on end to treat ordinary headache? By going to London consistently for routine healthcare, Buhari is guilty of bad leadership and dragging himself and his country in the mud. Wake up and smell the coffee.

I know you hate anything Buhari, but in that comment you replied to i said the racist lecturer will still come for whoever is the president after Buhari,
I don't expect comprehension to be your problem at this age now
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by caye(m): 8:51am On Apr 04, 2022
zoedew:
Trust Adesina and Garuba remotely supported by Abati, Chukwumerije, Alex Akinyele, Doyin Okupe et al to issue a Press Release on that shortly!
Is Baba Akinyẹle still alive níí?
I thought he has passed on since.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by JudasNaKarrot: 8:57am On Apr 04, 2022
Feggie3:
E don teh ah don dey read your post about Tinubu in this page. Abeg anything whey Tinubu do u, abeg forgive am. Bible say if there is no sin, there will be no forgiveness!
My dear, I dont have anything personal against Tinubu,infact I see him as a leader who have made his own contribution in nation building. I respect him.
Now my problem with him is this, you have made your own contribution, allow others do so too. Allow younger ones because he is too old to rule.
He sold us a dummy in the person of Buhari with so many lies and none of their lies which they said is promises came to pass. They left the country far worse than they met it in 2015. So there is nothing anyone of them will say that will convince me otherwise. He will finally sink the already sinking ship of Nigeria which Buhari and his gang started.

Tinubu should retire or be retired by force which the latter will surely happen before the year end.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by OGHENAOGIE(m): 9:05am On Apr 04, 2022
kingyakos:

Block head. Has any sensible Nigerian ever come from Benin ...No
Idiot.....ur fada left leg
because u are a stupid fool why won't u assume everything is useless like your entire family and generation bastard
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Rawhumper(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2022
Wow shocked!! The dude got slapped? I once saw in
a conference in US, where a journalist threw
his shoe at W.F Bush. He dodged it, it would have really wounded him cos the force was
strong.

When can our own, throw theirs at this
mushroom called Buhari.

Even the National Assembly is silent, what
that moronic Senate President will be saying, is for us to pray.

Constitutionally, the House of Reps are the
ones to initiate impeachment, don't know
why they are holding back. This is disheartening. angry

uote author=dalass post=111628165]

Summon which ambassador?

Even the ambassador will tell him that their own Prime Minister is not spared if he's perceived to be a failure...

Ask France's President, who got slapped by a citizen @Buhari. grin[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by onatisi(m): 9:10am On Apr 04, 2022
we said it in 2015 that this will be the worst government in the history of nigeria , when we said this then many dumb nigerians were still chanting change change

1 Like

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by buckeyemedia: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2022
onatisi:
we said it in 2015 that this will be the worst government in the history of nigeria , when we said this then many dumb nigerians were still chanting change change
One Useless Oyibo man called you Nigerian people Useless & you are jubilating?

Black Man & stupidity, Americans have a saying, show me your Leaders, & I will tell you who you are.

Even people wey they do yahoo plus & rituals go they open their mouth?

Mumus.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Rawhumper(m): 9:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Wow shocked!! The dude got slapped? I once saw in
a in US, where a journalist threw
his shoe at W.F Bush. He dodged it, it would have really wounded him cos the force was
strong.

When can our own, throw theirs at this
mushroom called Buhari.

Even the National Assembly is silent, what
that moronic Senate President will be saying, is for us to pray.

Constitutionally, the House of Reps are the
ones to initiate impeachment, don't know
why they are holding back. This is disheartening. angry

dalass:

Summon which ambassador?

Even the ambassador will tell him that their own Prime Minister is not spared if he's perceived to be a failure...

Ask France's President, who got slapped by a citizen @Buhari. grin
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Rawhumper(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022
Who did u call mumu?

Abi na me or another person wey dey ur side?

Wetin cum carry u cum ma side na?

Abi u no get something to do.....please excuse me.

Gat not ur time dude.

uote author=buckeyemedia post=111632349] Mumu a Journalist in the United States threw their shoes @ GW Bush?

In Washington DC Or Baghdad?

How many years did he spend in an Iraqi Prison after that, even though George Bush pleaded on his behalf?[/quote]
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by zoedew: 9:29am On Apr 04, 2022
caye:

Is Baba Akinyẹle still alive níí?
I thought he has passed on since.
Yes. Long gone! His works follow him. Lai Mohammed’s works will him as well.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by buckeyemedia: 9:32am On Apr 04, 2022
zoedew:

Yes. Long gone! His works follow him. Lai Mohammed’s works will him as well.
Which works? Alex Akinyele’s children are living better lives today than you are.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by gentlegenius(m): 9:34am On Apr 04, 2022
donaldking10:
and they still want to further the mistake by voting in Tinibu the ex drug baron.
The day he consulted buhari, he said openly that he want to be president so that he can build on the legacies of buhari...
This means he is a failure who want to continue from where buhari stop.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by gentlegenius(m): 9:37am On Apr 04, 2022
LibertyRep:
The presidency may soon write a petition against this lecturer to that school.

They will ban Nigerians from attending that school just like they ban Nigerians from using twitter.
bunch of fools.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by kentycom(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2022
Am even surprise equally
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by lucro: 9:40am On Apr 04, 2022
Realguyman1:
Because the useless leaders are the face of the country. if they have an international summit in wish Nigeria is to participate now, will they call u to come represent Nigeria? Is it not the president they will call? And if the president happen to go for the summit or sent someone to represent him, what will be he/she identity, Is it not Nigeria? So u guys should stop this na me be the good person among them attitude wey una dey form, because most of u who always come online to write things like this, are not even in Nigeria. U guys go sit-down for better life for white man country dey form better patriotism. Make una come sit-down for the Nigeria wey una dey form patriotism for, una nor go ever grin. Though I'm no longer in support of us insulting our country anymore, but na only God know the kind hardship, suffering and insecurity wey those average dey use their eyes see each and everyday that passes by, In which the so-called leaders are the face of.

The areas in bold fonts: I completely agree with. The other areas, well not so much. I may not represent Nigeria as the president does, but it does not mean that I do not represent the country in my sphere of influence. What I decide to do at that level is totally up to me. I only hope and pray that I choose to do what would uplift the country. Not because I am better than anyone else but because it is the right thing to do.

Thinking critically about it, I apologize for calling out those students (if there was any Nigerian in that class). It requires courage and the right atmosphere to do what I suggested, though I still think the faculty is an idiot. He should bother more about their own problems. I hear they are currently battling the crisis caused by the Russia-Ukraine war. That should be enough to keep his nose in European affairs.

To some of the more personal areas of your post. You only know your story. I have suffered as much as any Nigerian. To the extent of losing a relative to Bokoharam. Despite the pains I feel, I know for certain that it does not make trashing the country right.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by zoedew: 9:57am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Which works? Alex Akinyele’s children are living better lives today than you are.
Hasty soul, I have nothing personal with the departed Chief or his scions. He was a public officer while alive and that is what his mention here is all about. Do not do overdose of the panadol you are swallowing for the headache supposedly the business of others.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by tsmat(m): 10:14am On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think Buhari is a bad leader,share if you think he is a good leader.
I didn't want to but I had to like. grin
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Pet1122: 10:22am On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think Buhari is a bad leader,share if you think he is a good leader.
God go punish anybody wey share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Our Children Are Turning Into Prostitutes, We Are Suffering, Tell PMB -Lagosian / Dino Melaye Shows Off His Ongoing School Project In Mopa, Kogi State / Mc Oluomo Disgrace Shina Peller In Public For Not Voting Tinubu (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.