Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University (60984 Views)

Buhari Used As Bad Leadership Example During Lectures At Scotland University / David Lyon Calls Tinubu "My Leader" During Visit / Buhari Used Ministerial List To Distract Nigerians – Atiku’s Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 04, 2022
Even Nigerians are saboteurs and unpatriotic.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by kingyakos: 10:53am On Apr 04, 2022
OGHENAOGIE:
because u are a stupid fool why won't u assume everything is useless like your entire family and generation bastard

abeg getat.....
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by dalass(f): 11:34am On Apr 04, 2022
Rawhumper:
Wow shocked!! The dude got slapped? I once saw in
a in US, where a journalist threw
his shoe at W.F Bush. He dodged it, it would have really wounded him cos the force was
strong.

When can our own, throw theirs at this
mushroom called Buhari.

Even the National Assembly is silent, what
that moronic Senate President will be saying, is for us to pray.

Constitutionally, the House of Reps are the
ones to initiate impeachment, don't know
why they are holding back. This is disheartening. angry

This present set of National House of Assembly can't do anything to Buhari... They are compromised and completely useless because of the national cake or what's left of it, that they are eating.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by dalass(f): 11:37am On Apr 04, 2022
[quote author=Rawhumper post=111632151]Wow shocked!! The dude got slapped?]

Yes Macron received a very dirty slap from a citizen he shook hands with... grin Though to try that will be death wish.. grin

Gbaja and the Speaker are rubber stamp leaders.. shame on them all
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Makes no difference.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by usah4(m): 12:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
This is the same countries he'll give out money to if any Hausa man dies in it.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Lepon02: 1:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Apt.... He epitomises everything bad, not fit to be a leader.

Buhari, onikuuuuuure!
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Caseywilliams(m): 1:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Likeandshare:
Like if you think Buhari is a bad leader,share if you think he is a good leader.
Probably the most baddest leader Nigeria ever had.
Meanwhile i like this lecturers balls and courage to do the right thing grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by wasi9ice: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oya Femi Adeshina, Liar Mohammed and Garba Shehu over to una grin grin
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Yusufdachung: 3:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
The god of Lai Mohammed has been touched
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by PhantomProbe(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na person darling daddy na Robert Gordon University lecturer dey finish like this? Mannabbq go cry o
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Rawhumper(m): 6:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Which death sentence, except silent killing of the person that did it.

The National Assembly has overwhelming reasons, and evidences to impeach this man
without any much talk but they like to play politics with our lives.

I thought that Speaker was a reasonable dude, now I know there is no difference between him, and Tinubu.

Like seriously, its better Nigeria is divided, if old worn out politician s are the ones coming
back to power next year.

My heart goes out to our security personnel, because when it will set, its them that will bear the brunt of the whole thing.

So sad.

quote author=dalass post=111636108][/quote]
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Rawhumper(m): 6:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sorry I replied you late, I have been busy not long I came back from work.

Oh yeah, they are as weak as a day old chic
and as useless as Buhari and Tinubu, Rocha's, and Hopeless Uzodinma combined.

For a better Nigeria to be realized, its in the hands of the commoners, we all have to wake
up to the clarion call.....arise o compatriots,
Nigeria's call obey.....the call of our
motherland is to set things aright and this, we
must answer sooner than later!!!!

dalass:

This present set of National House of Assembly can't do anything to Buhari... They are compromised and completely useless because of the national cake or what's left of it, that they are eating.
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Poleski: 7:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Buhari is a serious case study on what not to be as a good leader. He's a complete disaster!

The north always ignorantly claims "they're born to rule". They're born to rule cattle and be violent. All the security agencies in the country are headed by northerners. This is why the country is in a total mess! 
Re: Buhari Used As An Example Of A Bad Leader During Lectures In Scotland University by Lapilolo: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
[quote author=Solatium post=111627999

And their own leaders who aided an avenue for stolen wealth to be laundered are Saint?
Una mumu never do[/quote]

How are they aiding them

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Saraki At Abuja Airport Dragging His Box Under The Rain / Graphic Photos Of 143 Boko Haram Fighters Killed By Cameroonian Army / The Officers & Jets NAF Deployed To Senegal For Imminent Gambia Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.