Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,906 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:50 AM

Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. (21699 Views)

Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman / Lepacious Bose Celebrates Her New "Trimmed" Look (Photo) / Lepacious Bose Shares New Photos, Tucks Shirt In For The 1st Time In 15years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by JUO(m): 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2011
great
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Saraha1(f): 5:04pm On Jul 06, 2011
Thank God despite her size she can still give birth
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by na2(f): 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2011
nice pics, lovely kids
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by maxtum(m): 6:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
Kia, who says thats her kids FAKE NEWS PEOPLE angry angry

NA SO UNA GO PURSUE HUsBAND COMOT FOR HER SIDE CUZ OF THIS FAKE NEWS angry angry

That 's her cousin's and they reside in S.A, make una dey verify news before una begin spread!!!! before Boko Haram bomb una smelling mouth!!
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by cold(m): 6:46pm On Jul 06, 2011
^You be her brother?Na question o
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by UyiIredia(m): 6:48pm On Jul 06, 2011
smiley
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by maxtum(m): 7:02pm On Jul 06, 2011
@cold am not, but the way guys just conclude attimes dey vex me!! i wish say i fit send slap go meet person now ooooooo!! angry
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 8:05pm On Jul 06, 2011
And where's the evidence for what you're claiming?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by skyone(m): 8:41pm On Jul 06, 2011
macjive01:

@tpia, are u married? if not

are u searching? if yes

Are u ready to settle down in the next 12 months- including dating, courting, and marriage rite, then start having children ? if yes

i have a man for u.

He is Igbo anyway, i know u re from the north, he is a gentleman, a fine one at that.

u wud definitely like him. He is handsome and having. good, tight job and his own apartment.

He wants a girl with a broad sense and mindset, someone who is modern and yet courteous.

He wants a girl who is intelligent and can engage him in intellectual and constructive argument and discussion.

a girl who is not boring. someone who is versatile. someone who luvs to travel.

a girl who wudnt full her face with food and transform into a bag of cassava over night.

He wants a christian, but im sure a casual laid- back Muslim won't kill him (after all, he hasn't been to church in 4and half years).

i strongly believe u fit that description, if only u re single. or whatever, but still available.

please, regard this with most attention and genuineness ooh.

Tpia you see your life, just come out from the closet i trust nairalanders they will take you as you are, haba
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 06, 2011
pc guru:

@Toaskarity @Pafuri i think u guys r not smart,no one's forcing to marry one,so why bash them. i blame the economy for not having jobs for you guys.odes
if you dont have anything to say then shut the Bleep up! can you relate ur reponse to my post? or is your wife that fat shocked
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Sagamite(m): 11:59pm On Jul 06, 2011
tpia@:

wow, she has beautiful kids cheesy.

didnt know she was married and/or had children.

and i'm sure most of the guys abusing her the other time, are still single and searching.

going from one booty call to another and thinking they're enjoying life.

Are they suffering?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Chidoxyl(m): 1:58am On Jul 07, 2011
Aside from d other 2 little handsome kids, I suppose that d other young man is her 'eldest son.' oh lala!
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by cold(m): 2:31am On Jul 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Are they suffering?
shocked shocked very intelligent question
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 3:37am On Jul 07, 2011
Sagamite:

Are they suffering?

yes.

end of.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 3:38am On Jul 07, 2011
@ topic

the p diddy picture is photoshopped.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by cold(m): 8:15am On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

yes.
end of.
Not good enough my dear.You need to shed more light on why spicing up ones life with variety is regarded as 'suffering',I thought it was the other way round.I mean why stick to ewedu,when you can have ewedu,gbegiri,efo,obe ata etc eh?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Sagamite(m): 8:39am On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

yes.

end of.

How dem dey suffer now? grin

You wish it was suffering? grin

Because you know like am no mean say dem dey suffer.

Some women just wan beef men because the men refuse to marry.  grin grin grin grin grin

I keep on saying it, marriage is for women, so as a guy, do it on your terms since you are not the main benefactor. grin

Make una read the bitter comments here from women because George Clooney say im no wan marry.  grin grin grin grin grin grin

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2011766/George-Clooney-Elisabetta-Canalies-split-He-isnt-man-lover-just-didnt-want-marry.html

"He should date someone his own age and stop chasing young girls"

"He is self-absorbed"

"He is immature"

"It is pointless for a young woman to date him"

"He should be a turn off to young women"

"Any woman who would get involved with George Clooney needs to have their head examined 'cause he's never going to buy the cow - he's just going to keep on getting the milk for free for as long as he can. He's not interested in YOU, only in what he can get from you"

"He doesn't want marriage? What is the point of the relationship?"

"George Clooney is the sort of man women should stay clear of, completely. Let him date himself, I'm certain this will be the most fulfilling and lasting relationship he will ever have"

The man say im no wan marry. He is clear about it publicly and before the start of the relationship. Some women now see it is a challenge and want to change him. E no wan change and you are hating on him like if something is wrong with him.

Una no fit (1) force am to marry, (2) force am to stop dating and (3) stop am from dating beautiful young women. Simples! grin
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by favouredjb(f): 11:12am On Jul 07, 2011
Don't think they are her kids,
@sagamite where av u bin?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Sagamite(m): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2011
favouredjb:

Don't think they are her kids,
@sagamite where av u bin?

Emi?

I have been around o. I am narrowly focused and topic selection bounded.

I am always in Politics and Sports section. Maybe Family and on rare cases in Romance sections. (There are sections on NL I have never even clicked on the links)  grin

I am normally on maximum 3 threads at a time, so maybe that is why you have not seen me.

You dey?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by favouredjb(f): 11:30am On Jul 07, 2011
ok,thanks

i dey kampe
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2011
@sagamite

i dont watch george clooney that much, so his private life doesnt necessarily concern me.

and yes, being shiftless and rolling around with the wind, is suffering.

life is more than just sticking something into everything in sight.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Sagamite(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

@sagamite

i dont watch george clooney that much, so his private life doesnt necessarily concern me.

and yes, being shiftless and rolling around with the wind, is suffering.

life is more than just sticking something into everything in sight.

Because someone is not married, they are what?  grin

"Shiftless and rolling around with the wind"?

And that is suffering? How? grin

They are not enjoying life?  grin grin grin grin grin

Life is more than just sticking something into everything in sight?

Sticking something into everything is suffer suffer? grin grin grin

And so what is life? Marriage?  grin

And men in marriages are bliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiissfully happy? They are not suffering? grin

But the ones not married are suffering?

Kai! Women sha.  grin grin grin

Madam, because you don't like something or something is not to your advantage does not make that thing negative. Most guys out there hitting it left, right and centre are living the life. One that suits them and comes naturally. That cannot be termed as "suffering" by any account.

Naturally, one day, they will get bored and hitting it (of different variety) will not be that special or exciting and they might decide to get to know and stick with one woman. Then the real suffering begins for most of them! grin

Women  [size=18pt]||[/size] [Brick Wall] [size=18pt]||[/size] Logic  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 3:27pm On Jul 07, 2011
I'm not really interested in back and forth with you.

If you enjoy being shiftless, that's your life and it doesnt concern me.

Abi am i your mama?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Sagamite(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2011
tpia@:

I'm not really interested in back and forth with you.

If you enjoy being shiftless, that's your life and it doesnt concern me.

Abi am i your mama?

All I am saying is that, don't say it is suffering, you know that is a fib.

You wish it was suffering, but it is not. On the contrary, it is usually enjoyment.

Men generally want sex, women generally want commitment. If a man is getting sex, you can not say he is suffering. That is fibbing and self-delusion.

When I used to do it, it was crazy fun. grin

That is as illogical as me saying a woman that is in a committed relationship with a man that only wants her and adores her is suffering. It is bad she is living a life of inflexibility and restriction. grin

You wish men will commit to women so women will be happy, you are not fans of men that don't commit and you are being a typical woman and whining by making an implicit and indirect jeer. But your lack of admiration does not mean they are suffering. grin

It is just typical of the average woman. They say something to demonstrate against or whine about something else, instead of going directly to the point and be clear. And one is suppose to rush into marriage and face that 24/7 till they die?  grin

If I can count the amount of times I hear some women bleat a man of marriageable age stating he is not keen on marriage or it is not on his mind is immature, I would be a millionaire. How does that signify immaturity? undecided They are just trying to jeer him to do what THEY want.

I am sorry, but I am really just obsessed with facts and logic.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2011
Beautiful family but then were is the husband?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by tpia5: 6:49pm On Jul 07, 2011
@ sagamite

i said i'm not interested in these long epistles.

like fela said, continue suffering and smiling.

maga don pay.
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by mamagee3(f): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2011
Is that bose or someone?
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Jenifa1: 3:41am On Jul 08, 2011
tom28:

Beautiful family but then were is the husband?

maybe she doesn't have one. it's not by force
yea her family is beautiful
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 08, 2011
Jenifa_:

maybe she doesn't have one. it's not by force
yea her family is beautiful
Ok i take it that the man just made her preggo and ran away cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Jenifa1: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2011
^ hahaha cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Lepacious Bose And Her Happy Family. by Limaoscar: 7:11am On Jul 09, 2011
Thank God despite her size she can still give birth

Before nko she no get hole again because of "size"? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Picture Of Fred Amata And Daughter / Don-Jazzy 's Thugs Beat-up Princewill Ojukwu / Omotola With Steven Spielberg & Daniel Day-lewis & Her Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.