Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. (8815 Views)

How Does A Woman Cum? / Any Man Who Cannot Make A Woman Cum During Sxx Is Completely Useless In Life” / Video: Any Man That Cannot Make A Woman Cum Is Worse Than Evans The Kidnapper'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Animegirl(f): 1:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
Men are the most selfish species. Like how can you sleep with the woman you love and you don't know how to satisfy your woman sexually. Why fight for your own cum and let the woman fight for hers? This is an act of wickedness and selfishness.

A man who doesn't know how to satisfy his queen sexually and financially is a weak man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
it's called intercourse for a reason..
This is how it works
1: The man insert his joystick
2: The woman swallows the joystick
3: The man commence the friction
4: The woman demostrated the action
5: The man hit her center of gravity
6: The woman reach her orgasm
7: The man offload his semen.
8: Who no satisfy make e use hand.
Men Do Not Use Tongue on Them

Before #5 you count 5thousand of thrusting already.
[s]
Animegirl:

Learn from this too

1. Don't race towards orgasm, focus on just making her feel as good as possible, for as long as possible.
2. Get to know the clitoris
3 pay attention to her butt, by squeezing it.
4. Learn what she likes and follow her lead
5. Don't stop kissing her- a combination of deep kiss, MouthAction and genital simulation.
6. Indulge in her fantasies.
7.Talk dirty
8. Use lubricant
9. Give her a soft kiss on her neck when she is about to cum.
[/s]

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by satelliteDISH(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:
Men are the most selfish species. Like how can you sleep with the woman you love and you don't know how to satisfy your woman sexually. Why fight for your own cum and let the woman fight for hers? This is an act of wickedness and selfishness.

A man who doesn't know how to satisfy his queen sexually and financially is a weak man.

Oyah, teach me how to cum. I want to learn how to cum. How can I meet with you?

4 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Your obsession with men tho. Don't you have reasonable things occupying your brain than men?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

95%

How you get that number? grin

Yeah no excuse for any man not to know how to sex part, but elucidate on that financial part let me understand.

7 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Padipadi(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Pele o commerce.
I know how to make a woman cum. But some women v dead sex drive. A woman with high sex drive ll cum with little fingering. But some if you suck their puss y from now till tomorrow, you go just get thrush. They won't cum. Cos cuming is not by pounding alone. Ishan nikan ko lofin dobo!
It's by awakening a woman's sexual libido via romance, pre-intimacy etc. But some women are just logs of wood with little arousal. No matter your effort, they won't cum. Their cuming may be delayed too. So what ll a man do?

35 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by AdeniyiA(m): 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

And what should a woman satisfies her king with?

6 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Zonefree(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
To cum is a hustle and hustle is per head. As I dey hustle for my cum, it's expected you hustle for yours simultaneously.

Don't hang your cum on my hustle. Must you be parasitic every time?

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by PENNYSWAP: 1:40pm On Apr 03, 2022
Zonefree:
To cum is a hustle and hustle is per head. As I dey hustle for my cum, it's expected you hustle for yours simultaneously.

Don't hang your cum on my hustle. Must you be parasitic every time?

Zonefree 2022

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by advanceDNA: 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Collect, collect, collect..
give you money,
pamper you,
cuddle you,
make you cum..
haba!!! And una no dey give pass singlet..

coming from the gender that cant ride d!ck for more than 7 seconds...your demands are too much, you women...that’s why many guys are now making do with prostítutes..

after you have sampled many d!cks finish, it’s me you want to overwhelm with the job of satisfying you that you are already used the feeling of many pen!s..

.. Abeg Abeg Abeg, this is 2022....everyone should hustle for their orgasm once we enter room..u cannot come and kill me with your high standard of satisfaction....

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Animegirl(f): 1:45pm On Apr 03, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
it's called intercourse for a reason.
When the sensation is tensed the woman secrets her wax juice like a burning candle for natural lubricant to avoid friction with tear, such women squirts beyond imagination but on note she can reach to orgasms when her feelings is entwined with the partner.
This is how it works
1: The man insert his joystick
2: The woman swallows the joystick
3: The man commence the friction
4: The woman demostrated the action
5: The man hit her center of gravity
6: The woman reach her orgasm
7: The man offload his semen.
8: Who no satisfy make e go buy Robot
Men Do Not Use Tongue on Them

Learn from this too

1. Don't race towards orgasm, focus on just making her feel as good as possible, for as long as possible.
5. Don't stop kissing her- a combination of deep kiss, MouthAction and genital simulation.
7.Talk dirty
8. Use lubricant

8 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by advanceDNA: 1:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
AdeniyiA:

And what should a woman satisfies her king with?

Nothing....they always feel their existence in the room is enough...

it’s even funny that this is coming from the gender that just lie there and expect your are automatically enjoying it becos she has a vagína and two bòòbs...

13 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Animegirl(f): 1:47pm On Apr 03, 2022
SmellySperm:
Your obsession with men tho. Don't you have reasonable things occupying your brain than men?

Yes, my head is full with Gbola.. So grin

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by silibaba: 2:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Preventing: 2:05pm On Apr 03, 2022

5 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Camelot65: 2:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Meet the remaining 5% and stop disturbing us on Nairaland please.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by silibaba: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Learn from this too

7.Talk dirty
8. Use lubricant

Tell these to a jobless man.

5 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Preventing: 2:08pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Learn from this too

7.Talk dirty
8. Use lubricant
very pointless!

2 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Exkandayee(m): 2:21pm On Apr 03, 2022
Dumb Post

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:26pm On Apr 03, 2022
IS because MAKING ENOUGH MONEY HAS PREOCCUPIED MEN'S LIFE. angryIS IT IN THIS HEAT OF SURVIVAL WHEN YOU ARE THINKIN OF D NEX CONTRACT THAT YOU WILL BE THINKING OF MAKIN A WOMAN CUM?
95% OF WOMEN WANT MONEY TO COME EVERY MINUTE,WHETHER THEY CUM OR NOT THEY DONT CAREundecided

3 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Boogyman557: 2:29pm On Apr 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

So as I de STRUGGLE to Make my SELF COME!

U still de EXPECT me to make u COME!

Anyways dat is y E good make niggaz de NACK different ASHAWOO..

E go make u Sabi different STYLE and how to MAKE woman COME fast!

IF u de NACK different ASHAWOO for different ASHAWOO house and u come JAM normal girl.. U go NACK NACK her and she go COME 3 times!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Rickmann: 2:50pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

This gender has suffered a great deal..
When will we have rest of mind bikonu?
Men dis men dat..we go kill ourselves for una?

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by advanceDNA: 3:00pm On Apr 03, 2022
Camelot65:
Meet the remaining 5% and stop disturbing us on Nairaland please.

You have taught me one new clap back today.... you deserve the below

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by GooodHardDick: 3:19pm On Apr 03, 2022
[s]
Animegirl:

[/s]

Shut up!

I thought you feminists don't want dick? So why disturbing us on nairaland?

10 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by house10s2: 3:20pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

that's cause 95% Of women Don't Know How To assist a man in building a home just collect ur prick n move on

6 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by carl90(m): 3:34pm On Apr 03, 2022
We have heard. 'cucumber ' is still being sold in the market. grin

5 Likes

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by dayabiuuku: 3:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
Cxm?

Me I want to go!

Na who Nigerian women go kill, na him den dey find

I cannot cxm and go and kill myself ontop to.to!

#ItIsWell!
Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by EmzyT: 3:46pm On Apr 03, 2022
silibaba:

Tell these to a jobless man.

grin grin
Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Demigod22: 3:48pm On Apr 03, 2022
Cum is personal, the goal is for me to cum, if I cum I get up. If you don't cum, you can cum on your way home or go to another room and cum. I can't cum and kill myself.

Most girls are sexually boring. A girl wants you to do the romance, finger her, play with her clitoris, Know her weak point, she will lie on your bed like Nigerian economy, for you to do all the thrusting. Most of them can't even ride a man on bed. You come to my house, I offer you food and drink, I will still give you transport fare and pocket money, and you still want me to make you cum, did I send you to taste all the gbola in your area? Very self centred gender.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Kobicove(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2022
Animegirl:

Yes, my head is full with Gbola.. So grin

We already know grin

1 Like

Re: 95% Of Men Don't Know How To Make A Woman Cum. by Samfloxin(m): 4:16pm On Apr 03, 2022
R

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IN PICTURES: World War II - The Holocaust / Differences Between A Husband & A Boyfriend / :how I Lost My Virginity On Val's Day"- Painful Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.