Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:16 PM

Why Most Women Hate Men Who Do These 7 Things And How To Avoid Such - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Women Hate Men Who Do These 7 Things And How To Avoid Such (584 Views)

I Hate Men Who Would Do These Things To A Fellow Man Because Of Pvvssy!! (photo) / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Most Women Hate Men Who Do These 7 Things And How To Avoid Such by Tochukwuoparaa: 3:28pm On Apr 03, 2022
As a man most time you might start thinking why do women dislike you, I will be listing few behavior women dislike and if you have such you have to stop them so women around you won’t end up disliking you, I will list few of this behavior below.

1. When the husband earns his income unfairly.

Even while women enjoy a luxurious lifestyle, it’s hard to embrace it when their so-called husbands take advantage of them financially. It could be done illegally, by embezzling money, or in any other unethical way. One of the most common causes for a man to develop a dislike for other men is because of this. One thing a lady would never want her husband to do is use schemes to extract money from clients.

2. When the man portrays womanly kind of behavior.

As far as I’m concerned, I’ll never find another woman in my life who’ll want to spend time with a man who behaves like an immature female. In most circumstances, a woman expects a man to act like a man when it comes to the home’s business. If a man begins to exhibit feminine traits, the relationship is in danger.

3. A man that has the superiority complex in them.
Men.

In the family, neither the man nor the woman are required to treat the other as inferior in any way. Because she is his wife, she expects him to treat her with respect, even if he is the head of the household. It is possible that a woman’s affection for a man can evolve into utter hatred if she perceives him to be arrogant.
Read more
https://africamediang.com/why-most-women-hate-men-who-do-these-7-things/

Re: Why Most Women Hate Men Who Do These 7 Things And How To Avoid Such by funshint(m): 4:04pm On Apr 03, 2022
You as a man; how do you know what women like?! Be deceiving yourself angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do He-goats Incessantly Disturb Sexually Uninterested She-goats / Smash, Pass, Kill And Marry / Three Reasons You Shouldn't Insult An Igbo Person.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.