Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot (53358 Views)

Atiku Greets Obasanjo At 87 / We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas / The Look On Patience Jonathan's Face As Dino Melaye Greets Obasanjo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by BSdetective: 1:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
We know people like you are destined to be poor and bootlickers all your generations.
Stop celebrating criminals,it is never too late to redeem your family and stop thinking the crumbs you eat around the table will save your destiny.

People who aspire to be successful recognize successful people and celebrate them...... it's failures like you who hate and see every successful person as the enemy and blame all your problems on the government without recognizing the fact that everyone decides their destiny. The time you use in castigating others can be used to better your life bedeviled with generational poverty. Rettarded mofo
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by ogelekpomgam(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
FoolaniHellman:

Omo Igbo in Sifia painment cheesy angry

Pele e! God will heal u
Be here doing omo igbo while Nigeria is burning,hunger,penury, starvation, kidnapping and killings everywhere.keep hailing,all ye owomida urchins...while hunger strips you naked.Anu.. angry
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 1:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi is a cool guy
you call this tout cool. Son of a thief. See the way OBj is looking at him with disdain. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by ican2020: 1:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Of course he is cool after all his father thievenybu pays you.
That boy you are far older than will later put you on his payrolll to continue your zone b job
You wicked oh, see finishing
lol

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by overseasnbeyond: 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
I have made my impact in life, asskisser like you are left struggling running around politicians.
My salary.monthly can make your whole life turn around and posterity already judging me right with excellent records without polo-singers for criminal of your forefather (tinubu). By the way #5000 they paying you will destroy your generations more.
BSdetective:

People who aspire to be successful recognize successful people and celebrate them...... it's failures like you who hate and see every successful person as the enemy and blame all your problems on the government without recognizing the fact that everyone decides their destiny. The time you use in castigating others can be used to better your life bedeviled with generational poverty. Rettarded mofo

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Shemadex(m): 1:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Sarki being awhile I saw you here. Are you now back to continue your BMC job ??. You didn’t even say anything on the kaduna train bombing and kidnaping.
��� lol
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Nobody: 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
VEHINTOLAR:

Ode,it's actually in your head ! Olori pelebe omo Igbo ,what triggered this early Monday morning hate if I may ask ? Oh !, the word "Yoruba",your usual nemesis ! Whenever you come across " Yoruba"or "Tinubu", your cannibalistic blood rises up;you become insanely agitated ! Ode,oponu,odaran from DOT.COM land of criminals !

You can't even quote correctly olodo !

You don't have sense at all. I never threw shades at you, but you are the one insulting which is indicative that what i am saying is getting to you. In short you are an unfortunate human being because your behavior negates the saying in Biology that humans are higher primates.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by BSdetective: 2:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
overseasnbeyond:
I have made my impact in life, asskisser like you are left struggling running around politicians.
My salary.monthly can make your whole life turn around and posterity already judging me right with excellent records without polo-singers for criminal of your forefather (tinubu). By the way #5000 they paying you will destroy your generations more.

you've made your impact in life yet you can't even string up a simple sentence without sounding rettardded.....i simply commented "omo ologo" and you entered my mentions to start telling me about the generational poverty in your stinking household, does the success of others trigger you? claim to be successful yet the comment of others trigger you like a poverty stricken fagg0t that you really are.....please run along with your madness.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by overseasnbeyond: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
I am in the category of your retarded father who gave birth no futureless child like you running after omo ologo, alaini ronu
I have gone through your post all I see is attention seeker getting paid #5000 with no future ambition.
Get a job no wonder your spelling of retarded looks like you. Ode
BSdetective:

you've made your impact in life yet you can't even string up a simple sentence without sounding rettardded.....i simply commented "omo ologo" and you entered my mentions to start telling me about the generational poverty in your stinking household, does the success of others trigger you? claim to be successful yet the comment of others trigger you like a poverty stricken fagg0t that you really are.....please run along with your madness.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by greymiles: 2:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thread only mention Seyi Tinubu, otedola, dangote,... but na igbos full the front page

Someone even said he’s rich because of his father grin
If na u get money, u for make ur pikin suffer?
Or wats the essence of being rich when u can’t influence your child’s financial sagacity

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by kaybee06: 2:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Of course he is cool after all his father thievenybu pays you.
That boy you are far older than will later put you on his payrolll to continue your zone b job
Seyi didn't chose to be Tinubu's son, God made it so just the way u didn't chose to come from the unknown place u came from. Stop venting your misguided anger on the young man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Enemyofpeace: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
sarrki:
Seyi is a cool guy
na who ask you?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by kaybee06: 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
VladimirPutiin:

Why won’t he be cool when his father has stolen more than enough money for him and his generations yet unborn.

And he's still working hard like he's nobody. Work hard and make name for generations unborn too
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Foreseer: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
sarrki:

Same way the Governor that ruled your state puts your pappppy in payroll

zombie identified grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Foreseer: 3:34pm On Apr 04, 2022
culf:
Hmm, I see this guy going far?
na so you go sit-down the see am going far, your pickin go even de down the see em own pickin the go farther grin grin
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Lightorder: 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

They want to finish me because I said the truth.
You see tribe affect people a lot I must say,if it's afonjas that own obi cubana,you will see how they will worship him or they own tompolo,asari l,ateki Nigeria dreaded millitants.
Yorubas with due respect worship people a lot.
exactly
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by BleedTears: 4:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
plaindealer:

Starting a successful business, creating jobs, and making sure that hundreds of Nigerians put food on the table and of course, good quality of life.

Besides, he's not a public official so why even worry about his achievements.

You end up not listing anything. Starting a successful business, which business? Creating job's which job.

Ha
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by simpleseyi: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obasanjo be like am waiting for that boy you call your father to come for my blessings and endorsement after fighting hard to keep Lagos State from PDP and my grip

But honestly Seyi Tinubu is a cool brilliant young successful Lawyer and advertising Executive since the days of Dynamix and Tussh awards

Loatsad is arguably one of the best advertising agency in Lagos but nobody knows or respect him for that.. all People see when they see him is his father's influence.. Omo Baba olowo, Omo Jagaban

Shebi Obasanjo too get influence, wetin him pikins dey do? DO they ever do anything successful in their lives?

Shebi Goatluck Jonathan too get influence, wetin him pikins dey do? DO they ever do anything successful in their lives?

Shebi IBB too get influence, wetin him pikins dey do? DO they ever do anything successful in their lives?

Shebi all former state governors, and Presidents too get influence, wetin their pikins dey do? DO they ever do anything successful in their lives?

Let us give honour to whom it is due jare.

This however does not remove the fact that Tinubu has been living on our money. But a former ExxonMobil Chief Account and Treasurer, definitely he was not a poor man before joining politics.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by samuelevans(m): 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
God, this people done share the wealth of this country finish, see as this one just they greet everyone to remember them who he is, there's God
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by VladimirPutiin(m): 4:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
kaybee06:

And he's still working hard like he's nobody. Work hard and make name for generations unborn too

Tha didn’t take away the fact that his Dad has stolen more than enough for him.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Jargozaza(m): 5:52pm On Apr 04, 2022
Oju Eko
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by onunwa21(m): 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2022
God grace, I will make name for my children!!!
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by moyosore32: 7:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:

Derrs ds thing about arguing online,
Once I find the idiot claiming to be stupendously rich and can foot another pesin bill, I mean someone U barely know at all, I just assume d idiot borrowed data from his subscriber to come rant online ni, na d vexation and frustration of how e go use repay d gbese na dey work am lol
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by adekolaelect(m): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
Feggie3:
You see your stupidity. Because his father stole and gave him the wealth u feel God decided to make him rich and it's also GoD that decided to make your generation wretched!
seat down dey calculate or Auditing how someone stole money for his children and leave your own life unattended to. Is this what you have to tell your children while others are creating soft landing for their unborn generation? You can't recommend your level of poverty and frustrations for others . If yours can't create for you try to plan for your children . Monitoring and envying rich man who doesn't know you from Adam has nothing to add positively to you and your children if you have.Talking has if Tinubu sold his family property to become Rich.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Feggie3: 8:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
adekolaelect:
seat down dey calculate or Auditing how someone stole money for his children and leave your own life unattended to. Is this what you have to tell your children while others are creating soft landing for their unborn generation? You can't recommend your level of poverty and frustrations for others . If yours can't create for you try to plan for your children . Monitoring and envying rich man who doesn't know you from Adam has nothing to add positively to you and your children if you have.Talking has if Tinubu sold his family property to become Rich.
The only problem I have with this post is that you switched off your brain while typing.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by adekolaelect(m): 8:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Feggie3:
The only problem I have with this post is that you switched off your brain while typing.

The Issues I have with you is that you switched off your sense when reading my write up.

Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by walefresh3(m): 8:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
If u dey look for trouble for nairaland... Just type anything like TINUNU And see ipo; miscreants across the Niger nagging thier frustrations here...
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by walefresh3(m): 8:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
Weytin seyi tinubu do una now
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Emdebby2: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Is he tinubu's son?
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by Yinkusgold: 10:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
BSdetective:
Omo ologo grin

Omo olowo.
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by culf: 11:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
Dapinski:

As a businessman, possible. Politics? Not too sure . Seyi is not a political animal whereas Tinubu lives and breathes politics.

You're be shocked
Re: Seyi Tinubu Greets Obasanjo, Osinbajo And Dangote At Otedolas Mums Birthday-phot by UnimkeAk(m): 5:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Obasanjo be like am waiting for that boy you call your father to come for my blessings and endorsement after fighting hard to keep Lagos State from PDP and my grip

But honestly Seyi Tinubu is a cool brilliant young successful Lawyer and advertising Executive since the days of Dynamix and Tussh awards

Loatsad is arguably one of the best advertising agency in Lagos but nobody knows or respect him for that.. all People see when they see him is his father's influence.. Omo Baba olowo, Omo Jagaban

Abeg daddy's money and push,
Nothing wer una go tell me..

Una dey dey adore una oppressors
Weldone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Nigerian States That Can't Survive Without Federal Allocation - TheCableIndex / Buhari and Tinubu In Daura Today (Pictures) / Senator Dino Melaye Eating At A Local Restaurant (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.