Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,142 members, 7,845,782 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest (46832 Views)

How EFCC Broke Into Rochas Okorocha’s House Through The Ceiling / How EFCC, DSS Convert Seized Property To Personal Use - Daily Trust (Pictures) / How EFCC Arrested T.A Orji’s Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Akponmfet: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2022
Anytime you hear a Biafran man saying that he is doing business, he is either doing armed robbery business or other criminal business. The people are useless, all they do is steal,rob,kill,ritual,drugs and any crime you can think of.That is their only contribution to the economy of Nigeria(Crime).

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Akponmfet: 6:05am On Apr 04, 2022
judatech:
You poor... problem
You rich... problem
You broke ... problem
Truly wahala no fit finish

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Akponmfet: 6:07am On Apr 04, 2022
You rob problem.
You do drugs problem.
You do 419 problem.
Aren't you ashamed to be a Biafran?
How about you get a job and work hard like other tribes?
All una sabi do na to thief.
Useless criminals.
And you keep wondering why the rest of the world hates you people, who wouldn't hate a criminal?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Hardquy(m): 6:29am On Apr 04, 2022
shimolv:
Premium Times learnt that Cubana Chief Priest (Mr Okechukwu) was picked up after allegedly refusing to honour several EFCC invitations.

“We sought a warrant of arrest to keep him (Cubana Chief Priest) in our custody because this is someone who has been refusing to honour our invitations.

“We would keep him here with us to avoid him tampering with evidence and he can as well answer several questions on the evidence we have against him,” a source added.
His arrest came months after his associate and long time friend, Obinna Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana, was arrested by EFCC operatives over a case of alleged money laundering and tax fraud.

Messrs Okechukwu and Iyiegbu, both socialites, made headlines in July last year when they gathered with friends in Oba village in Anambra State, Nigeria’s South-east, for the burial of Mr Iyiegbu’s late mother.

Obi Cubana’s friends frequently threw wads of naira bills into the air and at him during the burial, amid gift items presented to him in wide-ranging forms - Premium Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAtNC-kdbeg

na una sabi
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Thermodynamics(m): 6:42am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
No I only read the nonsense you quoted Mr Biafra or death.
Shut up.
What is wrong with Biafra or death?
Tomorrow you go come nairaland de whine about Nigeria and Buhari, yet you de mock people when wan try break out of the Country.
MUMU
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by AchalugoNwa(f): 6:46am On Apr 04, 2022
Almaigaa:

I said it. The over dose Kanu's shi.t u took, as your Energizer is affecting you negatively.
mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Abudu2000(m): 7:06am On Apr 04, 2022
Akponmfet:
Anytime you here a Biafran man saying that he is doing business, he is either doing armed robbery business or other criminal business. The people are useless, all they do is steal,rob,kill,ritual,drugs and any crime you can think of.That is their only contribution to the economy of Nigeria(Crime).
I agree! Go to alaba or comp village, they are either robbing costumers and clients of their money without delivering a legit product for their money value. Before u see me patronize them I would have searched the whole places and explore all my options of others. I like dealing with yorubas, they are not much into business that's my pain.

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by oilmane(m): 8:08am On Apr 04, 2022
shimolv:
Premium Times learnt that Cubana Chief Priest (Mr Okechukwu) was picked up after allegedly refusing to honour several EFCC invitations.

“We sought a warrant of arrest to keep him (Cubana Chief Priest) in our custody because this is someone who has been refusing to honour our invitations.

“We would keep him here with us to avoid him tampering with evidence and he can as well answer several questions on the evidence we have against him,” a source added.
His arrest came months after his associate and long time friend, Obinna Iyiegbu, popularly known as Obi Cubana, was arrested by EFCC operatives over a case of alleged money laundering and tax fraud.

Messrs Okechukwu and Iyiegbu, both socialites, made headlines in July last year when they gathered with friends in Oba village in Anambra State, Nigeria’s South-east, for the burial of Mr Iyiegbu’s late mother.

Obi Cubana’s friends frequently threw wads of naira bills into the air and at him during the burial, amid gift items presented to him in wide-ranging forms - Premium Times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAtNC-kdbeg

Please what is shocking and what is the revelation here?
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by adekolaelect(m): 8:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio101:

Don't quote me again.
Enjoy your day!!
Don't comment again .enjoy your day.

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Akwamkpuruamu: 8:48am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bullion van money busybody because Lagos State complained to you ipobians that money was missing?

Only hypocrites cry more than the bereaved.

Did anyone complain to EFCC that Chief Priest Cubana took his money?

Warped thinking
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Prozico22(m): 8:49am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ipobian No one forced him to honor their invitation, now he is in their custody, so why are you whining since your guy is above the law?

He should go & report to the President of Nigeria like Okorocha did that EFCC is harassing him?

Aboki Abba kyari wey know wan honor USA invitation nko
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by ifiokjohn(m): 8:52am On Apr 04, 2022
HeeBraHim2:

Oga shut up... Instead of you to encourage your fellow drug dealer to involve in legit business, you are blaming the uniform men for doing their job.

Ode Omo.
see this idiot cow were form protests doing chibok girls kidnapped but can not even protest today even after many students have been kidnapped.

Foolish hypocrite
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by pyro62(m): 8:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Stupid fraudster that can't even write good English making legit hustlers look lazy. Mr obesity doesn't look smart enough to escape this
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by toujurs: 8:56am On Apr 04, 2022
Most of these igbo millionaires, their money ain't pure, Most Nigerians actually their money ain't clean. It's either the billionaire has been into illegal shitty business like drugs, kidnapping and fraud or a billionaire that uses his staff any how and pays them less for his selfish gains.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Chatflick(m): 8:59am On Apr 04, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Bullion van money busybody because Lagos State complained to you ipobians that money was missing?

Only hypocrites cry more than the bereaved.
You are simply mad. Nothing more.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Chatflick(m): 9:01am On Apr 04, 2022
Akponmfet:
Anytime you hear a Biafran man saying that he is doing business, he is either doing armed robbery business or other criminal business. The people are useless, all they do is steal,rob,kill,ritual,drugs and any crime you can think of.That is their only contribution to the economy of Nigeria(Crime).
Just negodu such hatred. You are the jobless one here. Anuofia
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Acidosis(m): 9:02am On Apr 04, 2022
EFCC should roast his ar.se if found guilty.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Chyma231(m): 9:07am On Apr 04, 2022
Ndi ara .....a man will hustle from grass to grace and all you fools will do is to dent his image ...God punish all of una , una plans for South East will never work !!!
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by oshaosha2014(m): 9:08am On Apr 04, 2022
And your show off no be problem.

judatech:
You poor... problem
You rich... problem
You broke ... problem
Truly wahala no fit finish
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Nectarbaba(m): 9:09am On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio101:
So you expect him to honour your nonsense invitation just because you are government officials??........ nonsense.

Cubana my guy..... nothing do you
Hahaha. Dumb.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by jrusky(m): 9:12am On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio101:
So you expect him to honour your nonsense invitation just because you are government officials??........ nonsense.

Cubana my guy..... nothing do you

Really but FFK and other bigwigs politicians should honour efcc invitation but your village son Cubana should not honour it baa? Here we go again very arrogant, chest beating, crime indulgers and very foolish.

If he knows he is clean guy no need evading invitation efcc can not kill him or forced him to confess to what he never did, so whiy is he hiding?

2 Likes

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by oshaosha2014(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2022
Cubana and Cubana searched themselves out for investigation. Nobody kept any searchlight on them. Go up and down showing off and see of efcc will not want to know more about you. You can still enjoy your money without using it to oppress the populace.

perez100:
They just keep their searchlights on Igbo guys doing their lawful businesses while terrorist sponsors and corrupt politicians who looted our money are roaming everywhere untouched.

Those ruling this country are indeed the cause of disunity we have in Nigeria. Very primitive people controlling every sector.

I know they will soon come for me once I come back and display a little.
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by FILEBE(m): 9:13am On Apr 04, 2022
perez100:
They just keep their searchlights on Igbo guys doing their lawful businesses while terrorist sponsors and corrupt politicians who looted our money are roaming everywhere untouched.

Those ruling this country are indeed the cause of disunity we have in Nigeria. Very primitive people controlling every sector.

I know they will soon come for me once I come back and display a little.

You don't always have to link everything to being tribal. It don't go down well always. The effect is a tribal war looming .
Mompha was arrested, hushpuppy, kyari and many others even the Adeherself girl was arrested. They aren't igbos.

Please, I don't know reason for Cubana's arrest, I am just saying it is wron,, we shouldn't be quick to turn it into something tribal. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Almaigaa: 9:13am On Apr 04, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]
Mun

Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Gentlerespect76: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by od501: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2022
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by kelmicheal: 9:18am On Apr 04, 2022
If nobody is above the law then they should go after the presidency, governors, senators etc
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by Bigchristo: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2022
shimolv:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/521667-exclusive-how-efcc-tracked-down-cubana-chief-priest-sources.html
I saw all these coming when they were spreading money everywhere in Oba, see let me tell you one thing about this country if you want to hurt some Nigerians just be rich and famous then flaunt it, they will so feel pained to be tagging EFCC to everything you post all these arrest is just to find a way in roping them for fraud or tax evasion those are nonsense, those guys are well known business men
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by EasternSWboyz: 9:20am On Apr 04, 2022
shimolv:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/521667-exclusive-how-efcc-tracked-down-cubana-chief-priest-sources.html
The news I want to hear about EFCC is that they have invited those bank rolling the BHT. As you know, in current dispensation, that would be a fairy tale. EFCC have focused mainly on yahoo boys, and now it seems socialites are in the job description list
Re: Pascal Okechukwu: How EFCC tracked down Cubana Chief Priest by pquaver(m): 9:24am On Apr 04, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) / Fulani And Hausa Clash In Sokoto, Scores Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.