Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,459 members, 7,836,815 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help (54435 Views)

Frankco Pere: Amputee Comedian Seeks Help To Get Married (Pictures) / Husband Seeks Divorce Over Food, Threat To Life / My Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse: Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Ishilove: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
You were accused of having an affair with him. Now you have proven the accusation right.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Obagofixxy: 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dem Don socket this one
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Cholls(m): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by okomile(f): 4:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Go and tell your hubby

He will send u out of d house.
Then, you stay with your bestie

Fool

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by John389(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
No need to clear the conscious ma, you be Olosho

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Savedday: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Cutehector(m): 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Mchew. Another reason to lose trust in women.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by DukeOfNigeria: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
So wetin you wan make we do now ? ttttupid
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Nobody: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Anybody will cheat when the opportunity arises man or woman religious or not

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Uniqueteco(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
She will do it again when they meet o, olosho nation. Getaut abeg
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by jaxxy(m): 4:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lol sorry. These are things we do when dating not when married.
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Omniman(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Male besties are the shoulders you cry on when you in crisis. They are also the dikx you ride on when you are in crisis grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Kobicove(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
yuping:
undecided you see goat and yam ehnnn, Na eventual something goat most feed on yam. If you are married try and respect your spouse stay away from bestie, whatever relationship you want start it with your partner, force it, since you are married you have life time to build it.

grin
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by princeemmma(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
So you think you are using that to punish your husband

You are punishing your P****sy my sister.............. so whenever you and your husband have argument or quarrel na to dey look for your friend wey you go bleep.......

My sister you P999sy will get worn out grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by SmartPolician: 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
When we tell them that a guy and a girl can never be friends without intimacy, they say it's a lie. I can never date a girl who has a guy as her bestie - they have probably been sleeping with each other for God knows how long!

That guy has always wanted to sleep with her, but has probably not had the opportunity or known how to present it to her. The moment she started having issues with her husband and presented herself to him, he struck!

I can imagine how long he has imagined banging his so-called bestie in his silly head. Some guys are wicked though. What is so difficult in telling another man's wife that it's wrong to commit adultery?

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Enemyofpeace: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
Once debe, always debe

Madam bola146 I dey greet o

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by nedekid: 4:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
MikeBetty:
It is long awaited dream come true to your life. Tell your husband and ask for his forgiveness. Be fast about it before your (sex) friend blackmail you before your husband. As for erasing the picture, forget it. It will forever haunt you. Women act before they think.
Tell who?
She should not try that crap. Let sleeping dogs lie.
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
The guy has feelings for me but I always took him as a brother.
These are the words of loose tools. Keeping niggaz in waiting to harvest at the slightest. If u be man and ur wife has a male bestie u are a big fool!!!

Wisdom is profitable to direct.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by imagrg(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
E shock me oh!
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by We4all: 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2022
Men cheat all the time so kini big deal?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by kaymart: 4:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Iyaebe:
Its only ladies that knack head for ground that sleeps around anyhow, imagine sleeping with someone and calling it bestie or whatever, if this is what they call woke then I refused to woke
Knack head for ground?
Why would any mentally stable person girl hit her head on the ground?
I don't get it. Make me understand
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Eberex(m): 4:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
you are a human being, not an angel.

mistakes are bound to happen.

forgive yourself and move on

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Angelfrost(m): 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
When women and men claim to be just friends, I can't help but laugh... Especially the ones claiming to be best friends with "no strings attached"!!! tongue

Well, let me not generalize!

However, I personally give all married women a wide berth, even the ones who are my friends (close friends before marriage)!
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by girlygirlyMain: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
There's NO REASON for adultery!
If you slept with another man because you had issues with a man brave enough to have paid your bride price, YOU ARE VERY SELFISH and WICKED at heart. You need to walk away from the marriage IF you really want to clear your conscience...

You didn't invite us to the sex party but you want our advice? There you go...
* throws packets of advice *

Peace out!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Saviourfresh: 4:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
In the nest 100 years everyone of us will either be weak or dead.

Accept Jesus now! Life is short.

As for that woman she has committed a willful sin, let her face her fears.

I'm available for writing jobs, always at your service!

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Truthsoldier(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
na craze dey worry you..
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Nadeol: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
Telling her husband is the end of the marriage.

She should forgive herself, cut all ties with the bestie and move on with her life.

If they are truly besties as they both claim, the guy would never blackmail her with it.
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by Candycrushy(f): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
But this my gender sha
I'm ashamed on their behalf
Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by bluefilm: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
She should better go and ask Jada Pinkett how she copes with sleeping with persons other than her SIMPy Will

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Slept With Male Best Friend Following Quarrel With Husband, Seeks Help by sematec(m): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2022
ur broda don Bleep u nw
abi na u Bleep am cheesy : cheesy
why didn't she change the topic if you wasn't interested.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Displays The Names Of Those Allowed To Attend Their Wedding Anniversary / Couple Sue Their 30-Year-Old Son For Refusing To Exit Their Home (Pics) / My Grandmom Was Disowned For Marrying This Nigerian Man;English Man Reveals.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.