₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,020,859 members, 4,305,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 June 2018 at 09:33 AM

Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate - Culture (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate (16658 Views)

Ooni And Wuraola Visit Sultan Of Sokoto In His Palace. See Photos / Is Yoruba The Ugliest Sounding Language In Nigeria?? / Shehu Uthman Dan Fodio Founder Of The Sokoto Caliphate (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate by Olu317(m): 11:23pm On Mar 11, 2017
IRANJELDITA..... YOU WILL NOT KNOW PEACE EXCEPT YOU COME OUT HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO ME AND ADDRESS ME AS YOUR “PRINCE" BECAUSE YOU WERE ALMOST DISCREDITING MY PERSONALITY AND LINEAGE BY CALLING MY FATHER A HUNTER. ODUA WILL NEVER BE AT PEACE WITH YOU. IN PAIN DO I CAUSE YOU FOR INSULTING ME AND MY HERITAGE.

EXCEPT YOU COME OUT HERE AND APOLOGIZE TO ME

YOU ALMOST RUBBISHED A MAN YOU DON'T KNOW

OWA LUUSI'S SPIRIT WILL NOT LET YOU BE AT PEACE EXCEPT YOU APOLOGIZE.

YOU HAVE BETRAYED THE OATH YOU TOOK AS AN INITIATE WHO IS MEANT TO BE HUMBLE AND TO ALWAYS SPEAK THE TRUTH.....

EMI OMO LUUSI....

I, OLUSEGUN AKA OLU317 HAS ANGRILY DECLARED IT AGAINST YOU.

ASHÉ TI GUN
Re: Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate by OlaoChi: 1:20pm On Mar 12, 2017
MetaPhysical:

are those chinese observing obeisance to elders or are they in a temple worshipping?

How is tatoo spiritual?
I sent two pictures, observe them well. Kowtow can be performed in obeisance to elders of state and temple worshipping
Re: Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate by sherlock229(m): 1:27pm On Feb 09
I think northernmost oyo/ ibadan yorubas have semetic blood at some point, I tend to notice, yorubas from ibadan are usually naturally light skinned than other part and with more narrow facial features, my grand mother from my father's side is also light skinned and could easily pass for a fulani in appearance, etc

Other yorubas like ekiti, ondo etc are similar to itsekiri and igala and looks identical to other southern Nigerian groups most of the time.
Re: Yoruba The Canaanite - As Narrated By Muhammad Bello, Ruler Of Sokoto Caliphate by Y0ruba: 12:18pm On Feb 11
sherlock229:
I think northernmost oyo/ ibadan yorubas have semetic blood at some point, I tend to notice, yorubas from ibadan are usually naturally light skinned than other part and with more narrow facial features, my grand mother from my father's side is also light skinned and could easily pass for a fulani in appearance, etc

Other yorubas like ekiti, ondo etc are similar to itsekiri and igala and looks identical to other southern Nigerian groups most of the time.

LOL

Even the Oyo people in Oyo town do not fit your description not to mention Ibadan that is made up of Egba, Ijebu, Ife, Iwo and then Oyo grin

(0) (1) (2) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Favorite Ethiopian Song / Photo: Wrestling Festival In Adamawa / Nigerians And Other Africans Must Stop Bowing Down To Westerners And Middle East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2018 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.