Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,710 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo (16466 Views)

Aregbesola Orders Redeployment Of Prison Officers Who ‘Cannot Shoot To Kill’ / Separatist Agitations In South East May Affect Obi, Atiku Chances, Report Warns / APC Blames Individuals’ Presidential Ambitions For Agitations In Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by dmostcheerful(f): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
If these man bring in the Nigerian army to the state it is my brothers that will still throw stone on him.
He has been begging since, this was exactly how Boko Haram started, it was initially all about Islamization, today it's more than that and this same ESN is degenerating to something else.
I doubt they will stop even if Kanu comes out today.
They will find another agenda.
There is an Igbo adage that says,"ihe ojoo gba afo, iburu omenala".
My eastern brother's the earlier we throw stones at this people the better.
We want Biafra but before then let's work hand in hand and enjoy good governance from Soludo, why we keep asking for what we want "PEACEFULLY".
I rest my case.

3 Likes

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by crackhouse(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo leave these people and work. They like sit at home with passion.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by VIKTO83(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
First time u made sense since u became governor.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by heniford2: 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright
I hear say u and datboredberry dey go out, undecided
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by SmartPolician: 3:48pm On Apr 04, 2022
Professor Soludo is beginning to understand the gravity of the situation

However, the South East doesn't necessarily have to secede from Nigeria.

What Nigeria needs restructuring, fairness, justice and equity.

1 Like

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by prigoz(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
The best way to go and not using federal might like one supreme court governor that licks presidency ass anyhow at same time killings his kinsmen to please the Abuja people. When a wise man is in authority, his people rejoice
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Diligence: 3:53pm On Apr 04, 2022
Quality Control 101: Root Cause

Release abducted/kidnapped MNK Unconditionally and with adequate compensation.

Then he only will address Biafrans and personally lift the Mondaysit@home. Fg, et Al leave terrorists roam about airports, rail lines, expressways, bushes and forests, meanwhile you kidnap/abduct a Freedom Fighter, an MNK, a god!

Any other FUTILE efforts wld yield absolute 000

When NDI-IGBO show you sacrificial love, you know they truly live this their Characteristic Code: LUKE 12:15C.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Rahkman: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
Abakaliki boys surrender ur weapon let soludo integrate u back ur useless state
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by SmartPolician: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
tamdun:
Na so Boko Haram turn monsters, first u pamper them and when u try to change them, the monster in them will fight back, soludo is at the first stage "pampering"....

Go and sleep, mister.

Deceive yourself all you want, terrorism and secession are entirely two different things.

2 Likes

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Throwback: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2022
dmostcheerful:
If these man bring in the Nigerian army to the state it is my brothers that will still throw stone on him.
He has been begging since, this was exactly how Boko Haram started, it was initially all about Islamization, today it's more than that and this same ESN is degenerating to something else.
I doubt they will stop even if Kanu comes out today.
They will find another agenda.
There is an Igbo adage that says,"ihe ojoo gba afo, iburu omenala".
My eastern brother's the earlier we throw stones at this people the better.
We want Biafra but before then let's work hand in hand and enjoy good governance from Soludo, why we keep asking for what we want "PEACEFULLY".
I rest my case.

For this civilised opinion, you can be beheaded as a saboteur by those who have forced claimed they are the representatives of people living in fear of their terror.

Kanu's mission in life has been accomplished.

He has inflicted anarchy and sorrow on his own people who once enjoyed his hateful rhetoric.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
Thank God Soludo is not trying to tow the path of Uzodinma, the IPOB issue is not his fight, he should not get entangled in it, Buhari is the cause of the violence in the south east, do your work let for the people Anambra and nobody not even IPOB will see you as an enemy, Nobody will tell Simon Ekpa to stop when people begin to see your good works...

All the people need is Fairness...
fairness with terrorists but Ina gode shout when gumi say same about bandits and Boko Haram... Umuigbo hypocrisy is loud... Ideology my ass

2 Likes

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Chibuezem(m): 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
ATEAMS:
Distracting yourself with work, movies, hobbies, studying, going out, exercising, all of these can be good coping mechanisms for stepping out of an mental health crisis, but when done in moderation. When you cannot stop doing things to distract yourself all the time from the pain you are feeling, that is completely unhealthy because it keeps you from facing your true feelings about the problems you have. The only way those problems will ever stop affecting you so harshly is if you confront them, ask for help, and allow yourself to make the best decisions for your healing, instead of making short-term impulsive decisions that will only momentarily take your mind away from your troubles.
wow you are awesome thanks for this

1 Like

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by OGHENAOGIE(m): 3:57pm On Apr 04, 2022
NaughtyBrainiac:
I hope someone can explain to me how this current style adopted by IPOB/ESN would take them to the promise land.
toor some Igbos believe Such in a thousand years Ipob can't yield biafra for Igbos and anyone shouting Igbos are marginalized in Nigeria is purely stupid and foolish... Come and cry in my mentions shocked
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hahaha this is not what they were expecting him to say oh

Soludo you know who will now start rubbing banks with BIAFRA FLAG

1 Like

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Befidel: 4:01pm On Apr 04, 2022
Great ideaology, ride on.... We can see you have all it takes to move our state forward... We are with you....
Anambra ga di mma
Ndi igbo kwezunu p����
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by ihedioramma: 4:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Brendaniel:
Thank God Soludo is not trying to tow the path of Uzodinma, the IPOB issue is not his fight, he should not get entangled in it, Buhari is the cause of the violence in the south east, do your work for the people of Anambra and nobody not even IPOB will see you as an enemy, Nobody will tell Simon Ekpa to stop when people begin to see your good works...

All the people need is Fairness...
Truth, let him focus in other things .
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by BOYS2MEN: 4:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
Your blabbings nor even get one like .. tuehh!!!!
cutecommend:
Biafra!! Biafra!!!

The foundational secrets or truths or revelation or dreams or insight about Biafra belongs to DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU... The same person said, do not fight again... You cannot say or talk what he really saw in the deepest of secrets to say "no need for war"... The real ideology about BIAFRA are in the deep testaments or insights of DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU.... No matter how you pioneer the ideology of BIAFRA, you must go back to enquire from those who really had the drawing board of BIAFRA, and also know the latest language needed for BIAFRA, and the true handover or next-level ideology of warload DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU...

It is not all about agitating or getting angry or using war....You may have the right to do so, but until you go back to the Original drawing board and the last verdict of DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, you may miss it for so long..

What is the cure for the EAST?

Let all agitators gather and angrily build the EAST like Johannesburg or Dubai... Many Igbo people have money.

Imagine if Nnamdi Kanu and all IPOB members get angry and begin to build the East by force... Imagine if they make the East look like Johannesburg or Dubai.. Imagine if they protect the East and start running a very "dangerous" development programme. I tell you, even those in Europe may return back to the East to live. Just begin massive estate development all around, massive road construction, massive arrangement of the East.. Do it even without the government, and you will be the most valued people in Igbo land, and history will never forget you.

One of the things that made God concerned on Earth was when man was building the tower of Babel......If the East is like Johannesburg or Dubai, the "intimidation" will be more than GUNS.

Let there be peace agreement, let reconciliation be done, and let Nnamdi Kanu be released.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by safariman(m): 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Appeasement is not the solution. It didn't work with boko boys nor will work here. Let's look at a political solutions. Senators/Reps/governors all in a solidarity to append the constitution or come up with a Referendum should be a first step. At least IPOB can say we try instead of violence and intimidation to achieve the aim.

1 Like

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
Soludo should just go ahead and continue cleaning as many streets as he can because that is all he will achieve in his time in office. The only people that can stop IPOB are it's leadership and they are not ready to stop because power is intoxicating. I just watched a video released today by Epka....these people are not ready/going to stop.

My advice to him, if you are not ready to wage a war against your own people that you probably wont win anyway, just pick a few legacy projects you can execute and focus on them because peace is not coming to Anambra while IPOB exists.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Heavensent01(m): 4:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Terrorism had come to stay in Southeast, Soludo should face Governance

i mean how do you change modus operandi of people who have many people praising and eulogizing them physically and on social media?

Buhari caused their grievances but na their people dey suffer am, how many Buhari kinsmen dey suffer sit at home in East? why not take the hostage to the root cause of the grievances to his doorsteps in Abuja and save innocent igbo from further oppression

igbo claimed FG is oppressing them then you claimed to to recuse them then you came with another mode of oppression with sit at home order
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 4:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
Trustedhands:
Yes we might not be able to shoot it with a gun but don't forget that we can blow up an ideology with Super Tucano

Who have time to negotiate with terrorists?
Eranko, bandits continue to slap your president in the face everyday, you are here spewing rubish
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by vee22: 4:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Boko haram isis and taliban is also an ideology
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by XOGBADO(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
ATEAMS:
Distracting yourself with work, movies, hobbies, studying, going out, exercising, all of these can be good coping mechanisms for stepping out of an mental health crisis, but when done in moderation. When you cannot stop doing things to distract yourself all the time from the pain you are feeling, that is completely unhealthy because it keeps you from facing your true feelings about the problems you have. The only way those problems will ever stop affecting you so harshly is if you confront them, ask for help, and allow yourself to make the best decisions for your healing, instead of making short-term impulsive decisions that will only momentarily take your mind away from your troubles.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by MetaPhysical: 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
I have faith in Soludo administration to succeed. I also advocate for self-rule and a dissolution of Nigeria, by extension, I do not see sit at home negatively.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Fidelarinze9(m): 4:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
cutecommend:
Biafra!! Biafra!!!

The foundational secrets or truths or revelation or dreams or insight about Biafra belongs to DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU... The same person said, do not fight again... You cannot say or talk what he really saw in the deepest of secrets to say "no need for war"... The real ideology about BIAFRA are in the deep testaments or insights of DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU.... No matter how you pioneer the ideology of BIAFRA, you must go back to enquire from those who really had the drawing board of BIAFRA, and also know the latest language needed for BIAFRA, and the true handover or next-level ideology of warload DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU...

It is not all about agitating or getting angry or using war....You may have the right to do so, but until you go back to the Original drawing board and the last verdict of DIM ODUMEGWU OJUKWU, you may miss it for so long..

What is the cure for the EAST?

Let all agitators gather and angrily build the EAST like Johannesburg or Dubai... Many Igbo people have money.

Imagine if Nnamdi Kanu and all IPOB members get angry and begin to build the East by force... Imagine if they make the East look like Johannesburg or Dubai.. Imagine if they protect the East and start running a very "dangerous" development programme. I tell you, even those in Europe may return back to the East to live. Just begin massive estate development all around, massive road construction, massive arrangement of the East.. Do it even without the government, and you will be the most valued people in Igbo land, and history will never forget you.

One of the things that made God concerned on Earth was when man was building the tower of Babel......If the East is like Johannesburg or Dubai, the "intimidation" will be more than GUNS.

Let there be peace agreement, let reconciliation be done, and let Nnamdi Kanu be released.
You really sound funny, respectfully speaking.
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Winsolution: 4:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Ffardsss:
Ok
scammers
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by MoneyMustBMade(m): 4:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
U re right soludo
Re: Agitations In South East: You Cannot Shoot An Ideology With A Gun – Soludo by Trustedhands: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Eranko, bandits continue to slap your president in the face everyday, you are here spewing rubish
Ẹran àwo ẹran imulẹ, Super Tucano for ipob bandits.

E pain am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FAAC Shares ₦581.566 Billion February Revenue / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets US Secretary Of States, Pompeo / SHOCKER: See How Much Anthony Joshua Got Despite Shocking Defeat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.