Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,629 members, 7,851,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:45 PM

Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today (25835 Views)

Agbara Or Shagamu Where Can I Get Factory Work Quick / My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help / Factory Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by GreaterFuture(m): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
NewSoul:

I'm in Ketu
Transport costly
If only accomodation is available and I go home on weekends
Accommodation is Possible
See Siggy for contact...
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mandesz:

Far better my guy. U are on point op. I did factory work twice, 1st for 1month, 2nd for 1wk. They're hell on earth. Now I do menials job as auni graduate and my bank ACC is huge.
In Lagos?
I don't mind doing any menial job

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 12, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Accommodation is Possible
See Siggy for contact...
Last last make everyone be careful for this country o.. make wetin person go chop no go chop person o…… know where you’re going well.. you deh follow person you site observe well.. God go help all of us o

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by GreaterFuture(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
samfrancis1:
Last last make everyone be careful for this country o.. make wetin person go chop no go chop person o…… know where you’re going well.. you deh follow person you site observe well.. God go help all of us o
I don't get...

Please see my Profile well, and my history
What are you insinuating?
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 12:50am On Apr 13, 2022
GreaterFuture:

I don't get...

Please see my Profile well, and my history
What are you insinuating?
Bros I wasn’t directing to anyone na.. I’m just saying everyone of us should be careful.. one love bro
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by GreaterFuture(m): 7:16am On Apr 13, 2022
samfrancis1:
Bros I wasn’t directing to anyone na.. I’m just saying everyone of us should be careful.. one love bro
You are crazy
You quoted me and you are telling me it wasn't directed at anyone??
You should have quoted the guy looking for Job, and advised him, not me one love on your head

see the history of what led to me giving out Job offers, check from First page, or do I give out Job offers before??
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:24pm On Apr 13, 2022
samfrancis1:
Na you be mumu but you won’t know… no country is 100 perfect that’s for sure.. but not when almost every system in the country isn’t working.. why do you think a brother will chose to go park shit in another country but can’t do the same in his country.. cause he gets good pay for the shit there… imagine you say blacks are doing well outside Africa I believe you cause it’s true.. but how many whites do you see in our labour industry here.. ?? Answer that.. they are always the boss…
@bolded very true
Plus+ lots of commendation for job well done.

If it was in naija girlfriend, wife & family will disown the person.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 12:41am On Apr 14, 2022
GreaterFuture:

You are crazy
You should have quoted the guy looking for Job, and advised him, not me one love on your head

see the history of what led to me giving out Job offers, check from First page, or do I give out Job offers before??
Bros but you no suppose use crazy when I no insult your now. And you go get papa for house like this o…
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 12:53am On Apr 14, 2022
Connected1:

It's not easy, I once had a neighbour who drove Tankers and he steals diesels to sell and lived big, he was eventually caught.

Sometimes I wonder how we call ourselves Christians if we can't be contented.

It's not easy but if the angered is channelled to the right source then there will be a positive change.
Yea boss.. but it doesn’t look like anyone can tackle the problem from the too anymore.. many truck owners now have trackers and other ways of policing their trucks so drivers will not get any extra money aside salary.. but the pay is peanut.. driving from lagos to Kano like 4 times in a month and earning 60k or less with lot of sleepless night and dangers on the road … those rich truck owners ni get heaven o.. only few standard companies treat drivers well.. UNICEF.. MDS.. Dangote and some few transport company.. other ones na full slavery.. if you no steal then you just deh labour for them
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2022
Connected1:

You are a funny fool.

I should pray for their uplifting, when they collect 2k/3k/5k to vote nuisance into power and worship those hindering the betterment of this country.

Let go of sentiments, I know what I saw in 2019 elections in my polling unit how people were being given money to vote candidates. I queried some women and they ignorantly said, abeg make them give us after all they no go give us anything again, imagine! I lectured them on the effects and some agreed whilst majority said that abeg who wan enter go enter.
Eda.. so na everybody weh deh suffer am now join vote abi collect money.. think before you talk Ogbeni.. several people are out there not concern about polities just trying to live… na those people we deh fight for.::
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 1:02am On Apr 14, 2022
GreaterFuture:

You are crazy

As I don talk no vex.. one love and you still deh pained by the talk.. definitely you have different motive.. you can’t be trusted you should be totally avoided by all means.. Olè.. Òle……
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by GreaterFuture(m): 9:01am On Apr 14, 2022
samfrancis1:
As I don talk no vex.. one love and you still deh pained by the talk.. definitely you have different motive.. you can’t be trusted you should be totally avoided by all means.. Olè.. Òle……
Aaaah, okay then
Good one, keep it up

See the thread, and Follow up with what was Said earlier.. you will see that I spontaneously asked the OP as we talked, not a I planned giving out Jobs

Check all my posts, do i Do construction Jobs?? Was it not the discussion in the Topic that led to this??
You are sick and Stupid (not an insult, an Adjective)
Delete/modify all your previous comments, or your own head will come against you...
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by 123papas(m): 12:39pm On Apr 14, 2022
I heard Kogi state pay some workers 3500 naira per month. That one worst past factory work

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Voiceofthestree: 1:52pm On Apr 15, 2022
Connected1:

So those abroad don't get their hands condemned?, they pay them big money right?, they are immune to hand cuts?.

Other countries don't work 12hrs?, mind you most major companies in Nigeria work 3 shifts system.

For the pay/salary, it's no better than what the Americans you guys admire receive, it's the value of Naira that's low and we import most raw materials and end products too using the USD.

I do no wish to insult you because I know you are only ignorant and know nothing, when you are angry watch your words because you may not know how to defend yourself.

Most Nigerian owned companies including the refineries have all folded up due to the policies they made themselves, you saw the companies Buhari put up for sale because they couldn't manage them anymore.

These Lebanese, Chinese and Indians know how to manage resources properly and bring out good output without excessive looting and that's how they are able to maintain the consistency of the companies they manage. Those Foreigners suffer too incase you don't know because the original owners of the companies are from Europe, America and some Nigerians too, they take orders and complain like you too, How many companies did you hear is owned by Indians.

Now you should blame your leaders and not me because I have never held any political position before and they destroyed the economy, imagine buying fuel at #185 per litre and you think I am the problem, think bro think.

No one wished to do that kind of job especially those with high intellects, but if you see it as a start-up and move forward, then you can make changes to the system when you arrive at the top.

But how does one get to the top, when it's all about connection, who you sabi, man know man in Nigeria, that's different for most countries because they value competence over relationships.

An American or French High School Graduate can do 12 hrs jobs as start-up but once he gathers enough knowledge and experience he gets employed in another company without connection but that can't be said for Nigeria, that's why you see that most of these folks can't leave those useless jobs.

The problem of Nigeria is Man know Man/Connection not me.

Nah nonsense you deh cap I don’t have time for you people like you ruin up this country
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by ajericho(m): 6:36am On Apr 25, 2022
Explicits:

Good day everyone, i now realise why some people find it difficult to help people, I follow this thread the day it was posted, i offered a site work job for the person and which I leave my number, unfortunately, he message me and i welcome him, we chatted and i agreed to call him when the work is ready, since then he keep disturbing me and he will be calling me by 6 30am which make me blocked him, i will saw he has been Calling me and i decides to unblock him and i gave him a call and i asked him to start coming and I also ask him to bring something for me from ibadan, he came that same day, he couldn't work that day cos i think he might be tired, i bought him food that night, we talk and he explained am his plight to me and i pitied him, the next morning, i also bought him food again, we went to site in order to start work,he started measuring sand and he measured like 6 buckets before he said he has cold and catarrh, he said he has typhoid, he has malaria,he wants to get drugs, I was like when you know you're not fine, why did you come? He said he needs to get drugs and he don't have any money with him, the person we're working with gave him 1k to get drugs, he went away in expectation to return to site, I didn't see him till I finish work in the evening, when I reach house in the evening, i met him, he has eaten on credit again, okay, no problem, thinking he will work the following morning, when I dawn, I asked him if he's ready for site, he said he's not fine that he can't work, ha! See my life! Who I said I won help, I have to tell the security men to chase him away......may I no try this kind if sh!t again in my life. lipsrsealed

Lol bro,that's not me na, probably the other person you talked about,I dey work for somewhere currently na why I tell you say make you tha pesin,I still dey interested baba
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by nicerod(m): 9:14am On Apr 25, 2022
NewSoul:

Where please I'm interested?
Please where is the location
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Nobody: 1:28am On May 14, 2022
ajericho:
I'm in Ibadan,how if fit hookup with you bro
I'm in Lagos boss
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by ajericho(m): 7:38am On May 14, 2022
Plshelpmybrothe:
I'm in Lagos boss
you got job for me?
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by redeff06: 3:28am On May 15, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Omo I talk say make I run factory work for just 3 months. The pay na 50k I think say na one easy job. Omo I runoo, you go work from morning till midnight no sleep no break. If I plan to do that 3 months. Na the first 1st month dem go dey plan my funeral. Pls if you have any job you can give me I don't mind that is not life threatening . Pls help meoo. I just want to use the money I collect from the job to start a business

E nor get people wey dey do am?
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by MaskSubzero: 7:23am On Jun 07, 2022
2saviourfriday9:
You will start from 6am till 9pm at uyo main town akwa ibom state
boss. where in Uyo is this neolyfe factory?
abeg I really need am. kindly give me address mbok
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by IyaTola: 5:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
cry

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AlphaTaikun: 1:45am On Sep 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Omo I talk say make I run factory work for just 3 months. The pay na 50k I think say na one easy job. Omo I runoo, you go work from morning till midnight no sleep no break. If I plan to do that 3 months. Na the first 1st month dem go dey plan my funeral. Pls if you have any job you can give me I don't mind that is not life threatening . Pls help meoo. I just want to use the money I collect from the job to start a business

An insightful thread.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AlphaTaikun: 2:04am On Sep 14, 2022
GreaterFuture:

I have a friend, a very strong hardworking guy, he does Site work, casting specifically, which is the hardest of all site works (decking, pillars, climbing 2 3 story etc.)
He did dry cleaning work for a couple of Days, he decided immediately that after that first month, he will stop!
This is someone I know well, a very hardworking Guy
But he said that that dry-cleaning work aint it, He was in the Ironing section, Ironing from morning till night, the Owner too na a lo pa... , use person die

Many factory works these days, are like that, most worse, it ain't about laziness at all...
Too too bad

Most of these companies ain't it, site work is still far better.
What about Disrespect and how you are treated, you can't be treated anyhow, not on that level in site
Some site work can even have a bit fun here and there
Insightful.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AlphaTaikun: 2:13am On Sep 14, 2022
SenR:
Factory work is almost the same here in Germany, general standard factory working hours is 8 hours in 3 shifts.

Some factory workers here earn as much as #2,000,000 per month but the tax no be here.

You go stand all through your shift, your're only entitled to 30 mins break.

Although sha na the money go console you at the end of the month
Deep insights.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AlphaTaikun: 4:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Whobedatte:
Only advantage to a factory job is if it comes with an apprenticeship program , they enroll you ,train you and same time use you ,though they pay salary
Academy press does that though not sure about now anyways .
I got promoted yearly for for years and my take home was N9k at year 1 ,GLO1 , stage 1 far back as 2004.
They also have graduate trainee s who starts from GLO4 , stage 1.
Company is partly owned by Americans and the head of training are a German and a Briton
But you see those Chinese and Indian companies ,some littered around ilupeju
They use you like Jackie and casualise you for many years with no benefit like HMO , meal subsidy , annual leave etc
Factory work is good if you the owners or founders are Europeans or American s but terrible if they are all these chinco and Indians .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AlphaTaikun: 4:49am On Sep 14, 2022
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

I once worked 12 hours a day with the Royal Mail in UK. I earned almost £100 a day with 1hr break. It was hell, 6pm to 6am - a 3 weeks contract job. I remember after the first four days, I came back home, slept at 10am, believe me I woke up around 6pm and the place or work was about an hour away. I just slept off again and woke up the next morning. It was crazy but I woke up very strong. Thumbs up to hustlers all across the world!
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by AlphaTaikun: 5:12am On Sep 14, 2022
Viltron:
Factory work is hard everywhere in the world sha.

In the Uk, you'll work in some factory that you won't be able to walk after your shift. Because you'll be standing at a spot all through.

It's not for the weak
Well said! In addition, ever tried breaking ice in the cold rooms at any of the McDonalds outlets?

Those who did had frost bites, body pains and other horrid stories to tell.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by TheMaharajah: 6:35am On Sep 14, 2022
Na so I go do one for Agbara there all of ena they forget how oppressive the senior staffs dey be expecially the supervisor. This one the supervisor come be one young lady when sabi talk down on people, me when hate make woman dey fall my hand. Na so work start you want try sufferring. Me when my papa leave a storey building for me and my 2 bro with shops so that I get three shops when dey bring me reasonable sum per year, I no dey pay rent of any kind and I get online hustle when dey bring me change every now and then plus family members when dey do am for me. Becos say I want run shit base on one side I come find my self there, these supervisors dey do like god all this ones when be say for outside them be nothing. Omor the third day like this I find my square root and go task my tenant the funds come out quick quick. Till today, promptly leaving that place na one of my best decision.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Affliatechris01(f): 7:42am On Sep 14, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Getting a high income skills you can start with phone is the new norms

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by lekani4real(m): 4:23pm On Dec 02, 2022
Explicits:

Can you do site construction work at lagos, like 3500 or 3k per day

Please is the job offer still available, am interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer / Halliburton Recruitment For Entry Level Engineers In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.