Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,467 members, 7,850,619 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:05 AM

Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today (25826 Views)

Agbara Or Shagamu Where Can I Get Factory Work Quick / My Junior Brother Need A Factory Work Please Help / Factory Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
pls try Security guard
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:
Oga you are just lazy.

Keep Quiet.

Factory Job is for a start-up in Life's Race, I mean as a Contract Staff.

You will have to learn the techniques others who have been there use for the Job, then you save up and go do what you admire.

Na so una take dae go steal and do Yahoo.

Tell me one country that don't have factory workers.

The one I started with was 20k with daily feeding, your own even get levelz.

It's even better than doing service for a bricklayer.

All these lazy folks na una noise dae many pass.
Never been banned here before not sure I’ve insulted anyone before.. but make Gos punish the mo you take talk for there.. useless entity na that Kim’s Job you generation go run.. Having work as a truck driver and seeing what the guys go through you’ll pray for their uplifting not this kind of talks.. someone running a job 1month in a day.. God no go fit help your kind o.. I sure say you be mumu weh dem deh feed.. if you see wetin people deh do for factory you go prefer that bricklayer labour work if you get to see it everyday.. you earn more and not subjected to that much labour in the factory and exposed to several chemicals.. pity your life sha

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:

I agree construction site works has alot of fun.

I did those jobs.

But don't call dry cleaning work a factory job.

Factory is where production/manufacturing is made, somewhere that has machines and alot of equipments, if you are smart enough you can even learn how to operate one of those machines and boost your cv.

Construction site work can get you 4k a day, it depends sometimes 3k or 2k but it makes one ages faster than his agemates ( I am not talking about the Engineers) and there are no health benefits or meals, all of them na your sef bro.

Factory work is better
Like do you mean factory work is better? I can make many of them where I’ve gone as a truck driver.. this workers can follow you several kilometers just for #200 tips.. people are working hard and suffering you call
It better .. I pity us for this country.. even with my kind of job I still pity this guys

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
samfrancis1:
Never been banned here before not sure I’ve insulted anyone before.. but make Gos punish the mo you take talk for there.. useless entity na that Kim’s Job you generation go run.. Having work as a truck driver and seeing what the guys go through you’ll pray for their uplifting not this kind of talks.. someone running a job 1month in a day.. God no go fit help your kind o
You are a funny fool.

I should pray for their uplifting, when they collect 2k/3k/5k to vote nuisance into power and worship those hindering the betterment of this country.

Let go of sentiments, I know what I saw in 2019 elections in my polling unit how people were being given money to vote candidates. I queried some women and they ignorantly said, abeg make them give us after all they no go give us anything again, imagine! I lectured them on the effects and some agreed whilst majority said that abeg who wan enter go enter.

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 3:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Why is everybody here Na complaining about factory work then??
Maybe some are okay, but most are not.

In those Days, I remember factory work was quite okay, even family men dey do am
And some BSC/HND/Nd wey never see better, but it's no longer like so.

As for dry cleaning, forget it! Even me sef know
For my friend to say Na error, that kinds guy wey don do all manner of labour work, from aluminium roofing, to Machinery operation, site work, labourer bricklaying labor etc.
Na error oh...
I'm not calling it factory work, but there are some Jobs Mike that, you will feel I fit do am, but when you get there, you will hate it

When the site is okay, and contractor/supervisor/Foreman too is okay, it's good, there's even career prospects there...
. Bros mo mind this fooling mumu people.. only few factory in Nigeria will treats their labor workers well.. they’re subjected to hard labor with almost no rest.. several pay cut and many more. You go pity boys.. seen cases where guys will come to work and you won’t see them the next day cause it’s not something they can handle ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 3:07pm On Apr 05, 2022
yetunsbay:
lol dem still dey pay 1k per day for 2022 sef
No mind those people weh never hustle for their life before… Go to Barmaj where they produce all this yahoo drink own by India.. someone who’s a welder take 1k per day you’ll be amazed…
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2022
Truflame:
I have work I can recommend for you from the comfort of your home.

You don't need to run yourself to the grave making money.
Interested
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by ajericho(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:
Oga you are just lazy.

Keep Quiet.

You will have to learn the techniques others who have been there use for the Job, then you save up and go do what you admire.

If you truly have worked in a factory,you would know how it's almost impossible to save up with their work conditions,I'm currently working with Yale foods,and I'm almost insane,three months now and I don't have a single thing I have bought except for carpet,fares would want to kill you,you'll find it hard to eat good food,it's just hell on earth honestly
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:

It's alright, I don't follow sentiments.

I don't know about the company because he has refused to say its name.

When I started the company I work with they don't do medical check up for new contract staffs but they do it now, so they told us it was a difficult job and required manpower, I wasn't strong enough for it then but I encouraged myself because I needed money and learn the tactics of the job.

He was informed, maybe others can sympathize with him but I won't, Imagine going for the military after passing medicals only to come back and say you can't do it that it's too strong, people go laugh na because they know what's in.
Bros your talk no join.. yes you joined the job cause you had no choice doesn’t mean it’s good.. people joined military here knowing the danger but because many got no choice they’re in it.. and they can come out to tell there experience I know you’ll call them coward.. you think life is suppose to be do or die right.. people weh I pity pass na those mumu private school teacher.. will be earning like 15k in the present day Nigeria and the proprietor will want you to come to school dressing neat.. na to steal dress sha o….

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by ajericho(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Lool...
Can you do site work, Casting specifically?

One dey, my friend is the Supervisor Abi senior labourer

Can make up to 4k a day...

Bro wear you dey make we link,I'm so much interested
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 3:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:

I applied for a job in Kuwait and the popular O-I( Owen Illnois) their working time is 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am, it's 12 hrs straight with one hour break whereby you exchange with your superiors to rest and eat.

50k Salary is not bad I can tell you for sure, na inflation dae cause these things, Naira is very low in the international market so the buying power of 50k is low moreover we are an importing country for most of our items, if the government can strengthen the economy or naira then 50k would be enjoyable.

Even people earning 300k are complaining, Na economy cause am bro.

Let's not even go to the part of foreigners, but I would rather let those useless Indians, lebanese and chinese managed my company than a Nigerian. Who wants to go bankrupt?
This people sha.. you’re one of the reason Nigeria we never grow.. suffering and smiling.. yet foreigners in those companies are paid hourly.. backward people…. Imagine working in mikano company and still earn 25k Lolz.. God punish all of una weh no get better thing talk for ther le
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by ajericho(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
GreaterFuture:

1k per day is way too small for three years ago (2019 Latest).
I did site work in 2020 (casting), I got 2k per day.
No where is a person paid a day's labour, in any hustling levels 1k per day, except maybe it was not too stresful like that
1k is madness, 1500 in a few poor cases
1k a day, naaaa...

Lol Yale was paying #800 that time,and their pay is 1500 now
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:

I applied for a job in Kuwait and the popular O-I( Owen Illnois) their working time is 6am-6pm and 6pm-6am, it's 12 hrs straight with one hour break whereby you exchange with your superiors to rest and eat.

50k Salary is not bad I can tell you for sure, na inflation dae cause these things, Naira is very low in the international market so the buying power of 50k is low moreover we are an importing country for most of our items, if the government can strengthen the economy or naira then 50k would be enjoyable.

Even people earning 300k are complaining, Na economy cause am bro.

Let's not even go to the part of foreigners, but I would rather let those useless Indians, lebanese and chinese managed my company than a Nigerian. Who wants to go bankrupt?
But they can pay foreigners in millions aside allowances.. sorry people weh suffer fit
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by snoopz: 3:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Connected1:
Oga you are just lazy.

Keep Quiet.

In the process of starting life, naso you go end am before the race go even start
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by samfrancis1(m): 3:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
NewSoul:

Please where is the work. Help me embarassed
I'm tired of sitting home broke and I'm about to resume school soon. Please help me get employed. I'll give you 10k from the first salary embarassed
Bros you hear wetin the op talk? Make you no go work half month leave salary o? Looks around and find something else.. I’ll never advise factory work.. many of the ladies working in factory na another matter.. they add their other side hustle to it even within the factory shamelessly.. ni be their fault na the job and pay…
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Figger(m): 3:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Cyoung4real:
Omo just pray make sapa no visit you,ooo. If I remember wetin person use eyes see for givanas for apapa and mile2 back then eh. Salary sef no even reach 15k grin Omo sapa na bastard I swear
I can relate, givanas for 1st rainbow amuwo odofin, na only 2 hours I work and took to my heels before person pikin kick bucket on top nonsense pay. Won't even advice my worst enemy to try that sh1t.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by dreyboard(m): 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
All those Chinese and Indian companies are many along Lagos -ibadan express way, I've worked with some of them before and all I can say is that it's modern slavery, it's not about being lazy or whatever, if you see anyone doing those jobs, it's just because they don't have another choice.

Most people working there are old women that had probably lost their husbands, if you see what those women are passing through all in the name of collecting 1200 per day, you will know there is suffering in the land

There is one like that, it's a plastic company, the work is very dirty and smelling as well, you won't believe that some workers there are working with bare hands, and only few among them make used of nose mask.

It's not that I have money now, but going back to work in those companies is a no no for me, I pray God path ways for every hustlers out there, and may god deliver us from our government that are putting us into this.

2 Likes

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by foolbuster: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
I do factory job back in the days. See. Most Nigerians don't know what happens in our society and how bad things are.

You sef nor talk am well here.

Do you know that it is assumed that you don't stay still, bend or rest doing these jobs?

We were so monitored in a way that you can't stand still for five minutes at all.

Break just 40 minutes and work is dusk till dawn. No idling, even for five minutes.

THE OWNER OF THIS FACTORY WAS RAKING IN ATLEAST 20-30 MILLION MONTHLY AND WAS CONTESTING FOR THE HOUSE OF REORESENTATIVES. SO IT WASNT A CASE OF A LOW PROFILE PERSON OR LACK OF FUNDS. THE AVERAGE BLACK MAN DOESN'T SEE THE NEED TO RESPECT HUMANITY. I QUITTED AFTER I ACQYIRED ALL THE KNOWLEDGE THAT MADE ME APPLY FOR THE POSITION WITHOUT A SINGLE WAGE. DID IT OUT OF SELF RESPECT.

No bending down, no standing still, nothing even as short as five minutes. After a while, most factory workers become living corpses, just walking omaround with the core of their lives yanked from them

I feel bad for our work culture

Must you bring Una stupid racism against Una self? Why are people this foolish. undecided
As if this kind of stuff does not happen to white skinned people.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by femijay8271(m): 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
samfrancis1:
Never been banned here before not sure I’ve insulted anyone before.. but make Gos punish the mo you take talk for there.. useless entity na that Kim’s Job you generation go run.. Having work as a truck driver and seeing what the guys go through you’ll pray for their uplifting not this kind of talks.. someone running a job 1month in a day.. God no go fit help your kind o.. I sure say you be mumu weh dem deh feed.. if you see wetin people deh do for factory you go prefer that bricklayer labour work if you get to see it everyday.. you earn more and not subjected to that much labour in the factory and exposed to several chemicals.. pity your life sha

U don't need to mind that guy u quoted, make I no call ham something else
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
samfrancis1:
Like do you mean factory work is better? I can make many of them where I’ve gone as a truck driver.. this workers can follow you several kilometers just for #200 tips.. people are working hard and suffering you call
It better .. I pity us for this country.. even with my kind of job I still pity this guys
Lol

Even site workers beg house owners for tips, same way administration workers of a company beg contractors for tips.

If you can make any of them who show interest in becoming a truck driver, then God will bless you and if that person if grateful, trust me you will enjoy the benefits.

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2022
ajericho:

If you truly have worked in a factory,you would know how it's almost impossible to save up with their work conditions,I'm currently working with Yale foods,and I'm almost insane,three months now and I don't have a single thing I have bought except for carpet,fares would want to kill you,you'll find it hard to eat good food,it's just hell on earth honestly
So tell me that the company is the problem.

If you can give me reasons why you shouldn't blame or query the government, I will send you my April's salary.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Tennessee85: 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Lool...
Can you do site work, Casting specifically?

One dey, my friend is the Supervisor Abi senior labourer

Can make up to 4k a day...
I can do it. Please link me up with it bro, I beg.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Truvelisback(m): 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
Treasure17:
He said job that's not life threatening. grin However, factory work is another form of second slavery.
Most especially under Lebanese and indian men in Naija.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 3:42pm On Apr 05, 2022
samfrancis1:
This people sha.. you’re one of the reason Nigeria we never grow.. suffering and smiling.. yet foreigners in those companies are paid hourly.. backward people…. Imagine working in mikano company and still earn 25k Lolz.. God punish all of una weh no get better thing talk for ther le
Who told you Nigerians in top management were not paid hourly.

There was a rule that said if a company surpasses 40 years in Nigeria, the expatriates should be sent back, because they must have transferred enough knowledge to the locals.

It lasted for few years and stopped because Nigerians were stealing massively, many companies folded up, if the top management of Dangote Industries are still Nigerians, he wouldn't have remained the richest man in Africa.

If you follow sentiments when doing business you wouldn't go far, let's call a spade a spade.

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by DoctorOlasDesk: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
foolbuster:

Must you bring Una stupid racism against Una self? Why are people this foolish. undecided
As if this kind of stuff does not happen to white skinned people.

You don't know what nigerian work like is. I work for whites, have worked with whites for atleast 2 decades, allow me own my truth
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
snoopz:

In the process of starting life, naso you go end am before the race go even start

I and many others didn't die, we use it as a story now to motivate others who decide not to indulge in criminal activities.
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Connected1: 3:50pm On Apr 05, 2022
samfrancis1:
Bros your talk no join.. yes you joined the job cause you had no choice doesn’t mean it’s good.. people joined military here knowing the danger but because many got no choice they’re in it.. and they can come out to tell there experience I know you’ll call them coward.. you think life is suppose to be do or die right.. people weh I pity pass na those mumu private school teacher.. will be earning like 15k in the present day Nigeria and the proprietor will want you to come to school dressing neat.. na to steal dress sha o….
People gladly joined the military in the old days but since the government has damaged the economy and turned security to politics that's the main reason most people do not want to join anymore.

But those who have passion for serving the country join not because of the money, but for the purpose, if nobody decides to join the military, then I will see how you protect yourself.

Oh yes, I had choices to steal, do yahoo, do ritual, do kidnapping and also follow sugar mummy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Shakitibob0: 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Borntosmoke:
Omo I talk say make I run factory work for just 3 months. The pay na 50k I think say na one easy job. Omo I runoo, you go work from morning till midnight no sleep no break. If I plan to do that 3 months. Na the first 1st month dem go dey plan my funeral. Pls if you have any job you can give me I don't mind that is not life threatening . Pls help meoo. I just want to use the money I collect from the job to start a business

Are you a graduate?

Apply to a school in korea...when you are there, run factory job with schooling...

It pays around 1M per month
Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Highlyrespected(m): 4:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
The energy we used do factory work why can't we save that energy and venture into Agriculture.......!!!!
Agriculture is a way to good life.

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by Heritage92: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2022
I'm working presently in one of the Indian factory here in Ogun State adjacent of Ikorodu, I worked in one Plywood company where they pay 800 per day and you'll work as if you're not going to work again in life. The time of the work is 7am to 7pm including night duty, just one hour break and at times they can decide to cancel the break and if you complain, just consider yourself absent for that day.

And the saddest thing is that our government monitoring agencies visit the plant regularly but it's for their own selfish interest not to check how the workers are been treated or how much they pay them despite the risk involved.

All I'll just say is that factory work is not advisable but you can do it for just limited time if you're in need of money and once you achieve your aim just find your way.

May God Help us we the youths and unemployed graduates. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Factory Work Na Hell On Earth. I Just Know Today by foolbuster: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:

You don't know what nigerian work like is. I work for whites, have worked with whites for atleast 2 decades, allow me own my truth

Yes, all white-skinned people are saints rubbish angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

N-power Batch C Shortlist: 5 Steps To Check Your N-power/nasims Verification / N-power Batch C : Reason Why You Have Not Been Shortlisted Despite A High Score / Top5 Questions You Should Never Leave An Interview Without Asking An Interviewer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.