Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,725 members, 7,851,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:28 PM

Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation (14679 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / Maxwell Opara: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sues DSS For Human Rights Violation / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by NwokoloOwa: 9:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
All this nonsense orders wey nobody dey obey. Mtcheww
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by redcliff: 9:13pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:

Do you need a prophet to tell you that. If not an Ipob member, there is no sane human being that would support the activities of the group now

this one na medium mumu. no sane human? everybody is entitled to a defense in the court of law except in cases where they reject such.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by b3llo(m): 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Zoo money will not be beneficial and useful to IPOB lawyers.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Omicron007: 9:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:

Do you need a prophet to tell you that. If not an Ipob member, there is no sane human being that would support the activities of the group now

You are dumber than I thought.
This is the main reason I no longer quote some of these monikers on Nairaland.
Are you too daft to understand how Lawyers, Barristers and Solicitors work?

Or you are just spewing this trash because the matter involves IPOB?

8 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Karhma: 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

I helinues the fool just no get sense.

4 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Terrier99: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

You're derailing boy, just stop

Are you saying Helinues is marginalising you? angry
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by PrinceOfLagos: 9:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
Terrier99:

Are you saying Helinues is marginalising you? angry
Lol grin
Helinues is just a boy
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by ButterBurger: 9:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Which court.
Court of comedy or joke, which one.
Court wey dem don collect honor and respect for their waist nd neck
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by jimyjames(m): 9:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

1 kobo, Fg wont pay

Who is going to compensate all the people that his group members, Igbos killed?
Hey kid, the lawyer is a Nigerian doing his job not an ipob member, the courts are open you can file a lawsuit against ipob and you will be compensated

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Skillsnigeria: 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
That's good
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Lazenby007(m): 9:31pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

The judgement is for Kanu's lawyer, not Kanu himself.

The lawyer NEVER killed anybody as you stated and he is not the owner of IPOB grin
one million gbosa for you.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by FuckDModz: 9:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
Conrod:
Which group ?...how much did awolowo pay for deaths caused by his "wild wild west " madness ?.

He paid with his life.

Awolowo was a known thug and he died like a chicken as it should be.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Raphaelmary(m): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

How can you reason like this?
You mean a lawyer working under Nigerian constitution is automatically an IPOB member because he is defending his client in a Nigerian court.

Na you get time to dey reply that nigga....
Very daft!

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by bluefilm: 9:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
Everybody is just cashing out from the Nnamdi Cownu debacle.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Joseph08(m): 9:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Hold that one first more money to be paid by FG lipsrsealed
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Newton2024: 9:42pm On Apr 04, 2022
WATCHOVER:

They will pay, if the case is not Appealed
If they don't pay, what will happen?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by ignis: 9:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
will they pay?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by gift2xl: 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
POS
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by secnelly: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:

You don't really think as intelligent as i presume. So if a lawyer is defending an alleged kidnapper, the Lawyer is also a kidnapper?

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by PrinceOfLagos: 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
secnelly:

You no longer think intelligent as before. So if a lawyer is defending an alleged killer, the Lawyer is also a killer?

Intelligent for where

That one?

I laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Emyogalanya: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Sergio104:
grin

LeoDeKing........ where art thou grin
I heard thee barking my name on nairaland garden and I hid from thee because I've been living in denial of my unclothedness
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Emyogalanya: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

1 kobo, Fg wont pay

present evidence in court that they killed those people, and the court will make sure they pay. As long as you have no form of evidence, keep quiet

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by everythinggirly(f): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
They can never pay!
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Sergio104(m): 10:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
Emyogalanya:
I heard thee barking my name on nairaland garden and I hid from thee because I've been living in denial of my unclothedness
Lol grin grin
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by PointZerom: 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

1 kobo, Fg wont pay

We're talking about a lawyer here and not Nnamdi Kalu.

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by gidgiddy: 11:00pm On Apr 04, 2022
Its embarrassing what DSS did to that Lawyer. Just because the Lawyer came to visit his client, Nnamdi Kanu, the DSS almost stripped him naked. He was even made to take off his wedding ring

Terrible

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu and his lawyers just dey use Buhari cash out
huna presido no go school na
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by slowice(m): 11:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
You see guys like kanu, there is nothing fg can do to him because the blow back will be worst and nobody can fathom the level of anarchy it could cause.

They will drag this matter till it get close to election then make a deal with him in exchange for his freedom

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by LIVEGOESON1: 11:32pm On Apr 04, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu and his lawyers just dey use Buhari cash out
that man na maga. Him must pay
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 04, 2022
Parachoko:
They won't pay
.I tell you ! Em no go see any shi shi ! Unless and Igbo man becomes president grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corrupt Ex-governors Who Are GMB Supporters Will Create Problems For Him – Tsav / FRSC Officials Observe Early Morning Exercise / Lagos Sets Up Special Team To Stop Street Begging, Hawking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.