Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:45 AM

Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation (14671 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Rejects ₦5M Compensation To Uber Driver Tortured / Maxwell Opara: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Sues DSS For Human Rights Violation / Ganduje Seizes Emir Sanusi’s N250m Land, Pays N4.5m Compensation- Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Nchenches: 12:00am On Apr 05, 2022
helinues:

And on whose behalf is the lawyer fighting for?

Are you really a dumbo?

2 Likes

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by ablejesus26(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2022
Make fg pay.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Lightorder: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2022
Parachoko:
They won't pay
they WILL definitely pay in the future. It just added to the already accumulated gbese Nigeria have
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Bigchristo: 1:27am On Apr 05, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Nnamdi Kanu and his lawyers just dey use Buhari cash out
catch out fire FG haven’t paid the previous fine not to talk of this one
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Safyqueen: 2:17am On Apr 05, 2022
Nobody care to check the name of the judge. Hmmm, na Fulani judge oooo.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by VPN11(m): 2:51am On Apr 05, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

1 kobo, Fg wont pay

Who is going to compensate all the people that his group members, Igbos killed?

Evidence please?
Welcome to the 21st century ;Only Facts and Evidence
Nothing else; not your hear /Say Lies;Media gaslighting;propaganda's ; hired government paid script actors ;those are not admissible in court. grin
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Jeffy1206(m): 4:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Parachoko:
They won't pay
they must pay. Simple he can garnish the accounts...
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by rajiedreez: 4:50am On Apr 05, 2022
One they won't want to pay but secondly should he collect it if they intend to pay?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by MEGAWATCH: 4:53am On Apr 05, 2022
helinues:

Awolowo did not carry gun or bomb to attack anyone.

Btw, how does this thread related to Awolowo, whats the correlation?

You are exanorating Awolowo from a riot done by his supporters against the federal government but you are against a lawyer who is paid to defend his client.

I don't know weather your problem is foolishness or biggotery.

This is the second time I'm following your arguement on this platform and believe me you lack sense of reasoning.

I wonder who are your friends and how they cope hanging out with you.

So disgusting......
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by HRMK: 5:19am On Apr 05, 2022
waste of time!how many of such fines has ever bn paid by govt?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Stanleyq: 6:23am On Apr 05, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

1 kobo, Fg wont pay

they will pay u when killed if ur people brings ur case to de court.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Brightest16: 6:36am On Apr 05, 2022
5Million? Why not 5billion?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:25am On Apr 05, 2022
helinues:

Awolowo did not carry gun or bomb to attack anyone.

Btw, how does this thread related to Awolowo, whats the correlation?
Relate please.

1 Like

Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Hubeznigeria(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2022
helinues:

Do you need a prophet to tell you that. If not an Ipob member, there is no sane human being that would support the activities of the group now

And your darling government welcomes supposed repentant book haram members and has refused to declare bandits terrorists. Double standard everywhere.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 05, 2022
helinues:
grin cheesy

1 kobo, Fg wont pay

Where did this one come from?
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

Tell NL's how I have been derailing this thread, or have I been out of the discussion abi derailing don get new meaning.

Oshisko

just imagine April 4th comment while today is 7th cry

Please come back to me
ok see I'll tell those guys to terminate your contract immediately kiss
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by helinues: 6:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

just imagine April 4th comment while today is 7th cry

Please come back to me
ok see I'll tell those guys to terminate your contract immediately kiss

You have no idea how productive I have been lately. When so many projects dey ground to execute. Who go compare himself with you that is waiting for see below up and down that can't buy ordinary Ferrari tyre.

Your old age would be interesting
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:27pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

You have no idea how productive I have been lately. When so many projects dey ground to execute. Who go compare himself with you that is waiting for see below up and down that can't buy ordinary Ferrari tyre.

Your old age would be interesting
that's my baby.

welcome back hunny kiss
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by helinues: 8:35pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
that's my baby.

welcome back hunny kiss

You are lacking self love.

Same Helinues that you put in your status to stop sending you PM.

How confused can one be.
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by AchalugoNwa(f): 8:37pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

You are lacking self love.

Same Helinues that you put in your status to stop sending you PM.

How confused can one be.
where in my status baby kiss
I'm so happy to have you back
life without you here is frustrating
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by helinues: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
where in my status baby kiss
I'm so happy to have you back
life without you here is frustrating

You should try and be listening to yourself before dropping the bunkum. How about AsampeteNwaanyi moniker, abi no be you dey operate am?

Chai, nigga, you need to take this trolling softly oo
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by AchalugoNwa(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
helinues:

You should try and be listening to yourself before dropping the bunkum. How about AsampeteNwaanyi moniker, abi no be you dey operate am?

Chai, nigga, you need to take this trolling softly oo
who's Asampetenwaanyi?
please I'm not her ooo

welcome sweetie kiss kiss kiss
Re: Court Orders FG To Pay Maxwell Opara (Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer) ₦5M Compensation by helinues: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2022
AchalugoNwa:

who's Asampetenwaanyi?
please I'm not her ooo

welcome sweetie kiss kiss kiss

You are not her... But you are he on this moniker right?

Bobby Risky Junior

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant / Buhari Has Improved Power Supply In Nigeria – Adesina / Imo: LP, PDP Candidates Stage Walkout At INEC Stakeholders Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.