Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). (1095 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / Man Storms Church In Germany, Attacks Pastor For Sleeping With His Wife — Video / I Traveled To My Village To Get A Wife, & I Got A Queen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2022
More often than not, we hear girls lamenting how they don't know what men want and how their boyfriend said he was traveling to the village only for her to be seeing wedding pictures of her so called boyfriend online.

There's no doubt that things like this leave ladies dejected and, at worst case scenario, suicidal. It makes start to feel inadequate and question where they went wrong.

So I stumbled on this video that talked about reasons why some men do this and felt like sharing.

Guys, is he right?

Girls, did it hit a nerve?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qiIfSCbK3To

Lalasticlala
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Zonefree(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
The Urban and Rural girls are all the same as long as they're Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
foolish ignoramus who dont understand that a village girl is only good IN THE VILLAGE...the minute she lands in a big city, she will elevate and become a big city babe (by fire or by force)....same with Nigeria babe that you bring to the west!

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Truvelisback(m): 6:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
Na even Village girls nai worst pass. I have spent 6yrs in the village. So, i know what i am saying.

4 Likes

Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
foolish ignoramus who dont understand that a village girl is only good IN THE VILLAGE...the minute she lands in a big city, she will elevate and become a big city babe (by fire or by force)....same with Nigeria babe that you bring to the west!

But I feel this change doesn't happen overtime. It takes process as she would need to make friends and get to spend time with them before the leveling up begins. By which time you shall have given her some behavioral codes that she might be likely to depart from.

This is unlike the city girl who doesn't need to look for friends as her friends are in the city with her to poison her mind and influence her decisions and actions.
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
Na even Village girls nai worst pass. I have spent 6yrs in the village. So, i know what i am saying.

grin grin grin

Your prick go don bend from constant forking be that.

This one you are describing village girls like this.
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Truvelisback(m): 6:39pm On Apr 04, 2022
OfficialAwol:

grin grin grin

Your prick go don bend from constant forking be that.

This one you are describing village girls like this.
U no know me. I no be that kind person.
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Boogyman557: 6:40pm On Apr 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2022
Truvelisback:
U no know me. I no be that kind person.

Know you from where sir? undecided
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
OfficialAwol:
But I feel this change doesn't happen overtime. It takes process as she would need to make friends and get to spend time with them before the leveling up begins. By which time you shall have given her some behavioral codes that she might be likely to depart from.

This is unlike the city girl who doesn't need to look for friends as her friends are in the city with her to poison her mind and influence her decisions and actions.

the minute you bring a village babe to the big city, its over... because you take her out of the environment where she is who she is suppose to be. bringing a village babe to the city beats the whole purpose of having a village babe, as she will have to turn into a city babe sharp sharp.... but hey, by keeping her yeye village self in the big city, na your driver and houseboy go feast on her tire!
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Village girl or town girl, people change. Once village girl enter city,her eye go open.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

the minute you bring a village babe to the big city, its over... because you take her out of the environment where she is who she is suppose to be. bringing a village babe to the city beats the whole purpose of having a village babe, as she will have to turn into a city babe sharp sharp.... but hey, by keeping her yeye village self in the big city, na your driver and houseboy go feast on her tire!

Lol!

But I still insist that that change takes time and process which doesn't happen overnight.

It will not even happen in one year or even 2 years.

Except you went to the village and brought a city returnee. If not, the normal village girl would need years to outgrow her timidity before she begin tear eyes.
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 11:02am On Apr 05, 2022
SmellySperm:
Village girl or town girl, people change. Once village girl enter city,her eye go open.

But does the eye opening happen overnight?
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Savedday: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

They are nothing but useless. All of them...
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Realmi: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2022
Na village people dey reason that way
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by pansophist(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
People sha just no wan get sense. It's not a matter of her location, but a matter of her virtue. A city good girl is better because she has lived in the city already and nothing there freaks her anymore. A village girl virtue has not been put to test. She is only a good girl in the village.

It's also why people in the upper class marry within themselves, because their partner are most likely not marrying for wealth. A wealthy man/woman marrying someone far lower than them in class is at risk of being exploited, simply because the circumstances that will expose the lower class person's virtue is simply not present.

Of course I'm not saying all lower class people are users, but it's better safe than sorry. You don't want to find out in years to come that you were loved for your material possessions, and even worse, exploited. The definition of hell is when the person you brought our from nothing take you back to nothing. Pray it never happens to you.

Also building wealth is the embodiment of qualities such as hardwork, patience, frugality, progressive in mentality, honesty, educated, etc, qualities you most likely will not find easily from poor people that are not up there. Now you can ask yourself why women like Linda Ikeji ain't marrying low, and Don Jazzy although quite wishfully, targeting Rihanna.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by Kobojunkiee: 3:29pm On Apr 05, 2022
OfficialAwol:

You give a girl behavioral code? This foolishness from back when I was a kid myself still believed by some, I see. undecided

You can abuse and manipulate but the moment the mind is able to catch a break, it almost always ends up badly for the abuser. Ask your fathers and mothers about their friends who went to get a wife from the village during their own time and how it all turned out in the end. Ask how many were able to eventually tame said wife and you will find that the vast majority were unable to, many of them ending up tamed by the wife instead. undecided

Making friends is easy. Even on the bus ride to the city, the wives are already making connections with the city babies you fear so don't think you can lock them up for yourself alone as if prisoner or captive. undecided
Re: Why Men Are Going To The Village To Take A Wife (video). by OfficialAwol(m): 4:26pm On Apr 16, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls / See What Nigerian Girl Was Caught Doing With Goat Because Of Money / Woman Celebrates 1 Year Anniversary With Her Man Whom She Friend Zone For 25yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.