Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,940 members, 7,835,134 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) (58991 Views)

Police Declare Bauchi Lawmaker, Yakubu Abdullahi Shehu Wanted (Photo) / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War / Akinyemi: #EndSARS Protests Will Return In 2 Weeks, If Issues Are Not Addressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by effort1: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Blacks.. undecided

You are dumb

Whites also involved in fraud.

If British people are not involved in Fraud, there wouldn't be a word for it in English language.

Stop being dumb

6 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by eteba(m): 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
This one looks like someone that stole "ewa agoyin"
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by shimolv: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by iCauseTrouble: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
Anything Adedoyin is always associated with evil.
1. Rahman Adedoyin: The ritualist that killed Timothy Adegoke in his hotel.
2. Prof Adedoyin: The OAU professor that came 9th position in the VC selection screening then resulted into violence and steering the community against the school.
3. Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin: a wanted fraudster by EFCC

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by Adesina18111(m): 10:02pm On Apr 04, 2022
Make the EFCC go after our politicians

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why hyping and supporting a criminal? undecided
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by Integrity1992(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good evening everyone, I am olwaseun Apena by nomenclature.
I am a teacher by profession, graphics designer by training and a career counselor by passion. I am new here and ever ready to mingle with the right minds to expand my learning scope.
I hope to enjoy this sphere with us all.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by ama0423(m): 10:04pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Blacks.. undecided
Muntula wetin blacks do you? You na which skin color? Abeg think with your kindey

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
effort1:

You are dumb

Whites also involved in fraud.

If British people are not involved in Fraud, there wouldn't be a word for it in English language.

Stop being dumb
And where did I say white weren't involved in frauds?
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:05pm On Apr 04, 2022
Terrier99:

Why were you supporting cultists on the other thread?
Show me where I was..if you can't just keep mute forever..
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by ACCURETE(m): 10:06pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
I don't understand... Don't you know btw personification and hyperbole?
don't mind him
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by effort1: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And where did I say white weren't involved in frauds?

What you wrote is very clear to the understanding
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
effort1:

What you wrote is very clear to the understanding
Can't you see how rude you are... undecided
Did I insult blacks there? undecided
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by panpan(m): 10:07pm On Apr 04, 2022
The Supreme Court of Nigeria has ruled that Section 46 of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission Act should be construed within the narrow confines of the United Nations Convention Against Corruption, the precursor to the establishment of the EFCC - to prevent illicit financial outflow from Nigeria.

EFCC should not declare anybody wanted unless the allegation is about "illicit financial outflow from Nigeria".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
EFCC should go after Politicians looting Nigerians future and leave these yahoo boys alone. If things were in place fraud wouldn’t happen on the high.
You are aiding and abetting a criminal.
You are not far from one. Mind you your days are numbered
Owo o ni ba e
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by effort1: 10:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Can't you see how rude you are... undecided
Did I insult blacks there? undecided
Yes you did
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by Terrier99: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Show me where I was..if you can't just keep mute forever..

FERNANDEZISBACK:

Seriously very right..he's probably doing it for views nonsense and not enlightenment cos I don't see how this nonsense will enlighten those who already made up their mind to die for whatever belief.. undecided

Continue with cultism, you hear, will still post your pictures here.
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
effort1:

Yes you did
How?
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by Zurex: 10:12pm On Apr 04, 2022
Lol grin grin why declare him wanted?? , The EFCC can go to Kaduna for more info as e dey hot wink
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:14pm On Apr 04, 2022
Terrier99:

Continue with cultism, you hear, will still post your pictures here.
And where did I support them?
Boy ain't you smart to comprehend my statement...if you want me head then you are directly wishing your fams...
It's very simple..don't threaten people online..not even on a faceless forum..

You need to grow up..cos I spoke against that guy posting Gory images you then jump into the conclusion that I support cultist and cultism..
What a little boy..
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by playfrank(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2022
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by ellizy(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Why hyping and supporting a criminal? undecided
Because a bigger criminal is looking for a smaller criminal to punish
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by effort1: 10:19pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How?

Go check your own post instead of attempting to be clever by half
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2022
effort1:

Go check your own post instead of attempting to be clever by half
Stop being a silly boy aiit..
Blacks.. undecided
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by effort1: 10:22pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Stop being a silly boy aiit..
Blacks.. undecided

You are the silly Dumbo here. Think and you will know

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
effort1:

You are the silly Dumbo here. Think and you will know
Ooh no little boy..you will outgrow this don't worry.. undecided
Blacks.. undecided
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by jerrymej(m): 10:26pm On Apr 04, 2022
Should I also contact the commission if I should set my eyes on any if the Aso Criminals both past and present? Or I should just be going my way jeje
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by effort1: 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh no little boy..you will outgrow this don't worry.. undecided
Blacks.. undecided

Little Dumbo, you look too hopeless to ever grow.

Learn this lesson. Not only balcks are involved in crime.
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

I don't understand...
Don't you know btw personification and hyperbole?
my lit co professional has been spotted.... Hyperbole/exaggeration, .. Something impossible from every perspective. . personification, giving qualities of living things to inanimate objects
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:46pm On Apr 04, 2022
effort1:

Little Dumbo, you look too hopeless to ever grow.

Learn this lesson. Not only balcks are involved in crime.
You still didn't point out where I said only blacks are involved in crime... undecided
Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by effort1: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You still didn't point out where I said only blacks are involved in crime... undecided

The fact that you wrote black means you are already stigmatizing them.

You are only attempting to hide behind a needle

1 Like

Re: EFCC Declares Akinyemi Samuel Adedoyin Wanted (photo) by zoedew: 10:50pm On Apr 04, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Well if the funds is huge I can categorically tell him to visit Boch for plastic surgery. First they will cut off small flesh on the lips, bleach his skin and give him a new hair implant. May your days be long Adedoyin
And give him new finger prints, new blood group, new voice, new DNA strains et al’

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yusuf Buhari & Zahra Ado Start Pre-Wedding Activities With Polo Tournament / Enobong Philip Eyoren, The NCS Officer Who Tortured Me - Inibehe Effiong (pics) / New Naira Notes: We Have No Information On The Supreme Court Ruling - CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.