Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,856 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:25 PM

10 Most Dangerous Things That Make A Man Not Want To Touch His Wife Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Most Dangerous Things That Make A Man Not Want To Touch His Wife Again (529 Views)

My Brother Wife Again / 13 Dangerous Things Wives Are Doing / "What I Did To A Pervert Who Tried To Touch My Boobs In A Car" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Dangerous Things That Make A Man Not Want To Touch His Wife Again by Frankreporters(m): 11:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
There are almost countless number of things that make a man not want to touch his wife again. However, as many as these things may be, the most dangerous ten among them have been discussed herein. More so, how you can notice, prevent and curb them have also been discussed.

Unarguably, just like every relationship, every marriage has its own ups and downs. The unwillingness to touch one’s wife is one of them. If you as a woman can understand the things that make a man not want to touch his wife again after being together as couples after a couple of years and avoid them, you will get the best out of your marriage.

Study these 10 points very well. Avoid them, or if you have been doing them, stop them as soon as possible. Many marriages have ended as a result of these. Lets take a look at these 10 most dangerous things that make a man not want to touch his wife anymore.

1. Dirtiness

Dirtiness has ruined several marriages. If has turned many god fearing men to mere cheats. It is, according to me the most dangerous marriage killer ever.

No reasonable man can stand a dirty wife. This is very true no matter how you want to paint it. Busyness is not an excuse.

When a woman wants to get married, She will try to bring out the best part of her, neatness inclusive. But after couple of years, some of them will bring out their dirty side. This is very unacceptable and must be discouraged.

How can a married woman join her husband on the bed smelling from the onions and seasonings you used to prepare food and expect her husband to touch her? The husband may endure for sometimes, but he can’t endure forever.

Monotony in lovemaking

Click here to continue reading

(1) (Reply)

So Painful I Didnt Realise This Earlier! / Working Boys, Philippines Women Dey Pay? / Honestly Things Are Very Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.