Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,345 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest (35393 Views)

EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by emmabest2000(m): 7:24am On Apr 05, 2022
Akuko

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Jmichael1(m): 7:26am On Apr 05, 2022
Efcc dn take sum cut...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Henix(m): 7:27am On Apr 05, 2022
popez:

Why do you think he's guilty?

Using question to answer question is not a good etiquette
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by shimolv: 7:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by anambraamaka: 7:29am On Apr 05, 2022
Good
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Kobicove(m): 7:32am On Apr 05, 2022
We shall know the truth some day
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by caracas: 7:32am On Apr 05, 2022
Tested ok
Chai, some ppl from the waste land fit commit suicide oooo
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Originalsly: 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
After being detained by EFCC.... he declared he was tested OK. Really? I'm almost sure the FBI be soon wanting this one to join Hushpuppi and Kyari and be lead singer in the trio.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:33am On Apr 05, 2022
Where is Magu ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by bro4u: 7:34am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

OH LORD....which day efcc go find me....bless me oh lord...so that efcc go locate me

Na to go double my huzzle So that when efcc come our compound them nor go arrest everybody come leave me behind
70yrs old man cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by ekanx27(m): 7:34am On Apr 05, 2022
There is one OJO DANIEL OLADIMEJI who has been dishing out fake bet slip. They edited them. I found the slip which he posted today and I want you to look at the team and the scorelines in both slip.

He is operating with multiple Numbers and names but his name is OJO DANIEL OLADIMEJI.

He uses different antics to scheme money from people. DO NOT PAY HIM ANY MONEY because he is a FRAUD and Schemer
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:
Just be an igbo and have have money, you are in trouble

If you're now popular, then you are in a bigger trouble

E-Money has been arrested and bullied until they couldn't lay hand in anything so they left him
Obi Cubana has been arrested on multiple occasions yet they couldn't price their allegation and they've let him be
Cubana Chuefpriest's has come and he has been arrested too

It is common for all these to happen once you're an Igbo in Nigeria, so nobody is surprised

The thing that surprises is how some non Igbos were celebrating his arrest on Twitter saying they know of his tax fraud bad money laundry baffles me but God will judge all of them
God will continue to shame them
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by OgunkeelAllMod: 7:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
I no wish youbad o.. But soon i know say NDLEA might be coming for this dude
you right,NDLEA is the main badass nigga now not overhyped corrupt agency called EFFC..the real efcc ended with Ribadu..make marwa boys grab him first,he go no say no be everybody money dey move undecided.. useless CUNTry filled with criminally minded animals in human form.see wetin the fat � duck they form now..well,naija is DOOMED from the beginning anyway,so no fukk given undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by moneyissweet(m): 7:36am On Apr 05, 2022
As a typical afonja man that you are, Igbo man has always been una biggest threat and nightmares.

Keep wishing him icpc and Ndlea while your destiny is being stolen by your slave masters.

Anuofia.

Muyiwaipere:
I no wish youbad o.. But soon i know say NDLEA might be coming for this dude

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by SHINJA: 7:38am On Apr 05, 2022
angry angry

Efcc need to arrest this guy again angry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by hotseat: 7:40am On Apr 05, 2022
The EFCC is so good at showmanship and sensationalization.

Arrests or invitations should only be carried out after painstaking investigations that the suspect would find it difficult to extricate from.

These arrests and subsequent releases smack of incompetence and subjects the EFCC to public ridicule as a toothless bulldog which barks but can't bite.

EFCC, wake up to your responsibilities!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Golan007: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:
Just be an igbo and have money, you are in trouble

E-Money has been arrested and bullied until they couldn't lay hand on anything so they left him
Obi Cubana has been arrested on multiple occasions yet they couldn't prove their allegation and they've let him be

It is common for all these to happen once you're an Igbo in Nigeria, so nobody is surprised

The thing that surprises is how some non Igbos were celebrating his arrest on Twitter saying they know of his tax fraud and money laundry baffles me but God will judge all of them

I thought Don Jazzy was igbo.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by GloriousGbola: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2022
so effc arrests are what realluy ?

try your luck, or shakedowns?
this is institutionalization of mediocrity and corruption that will define buhari's legacy

the only agency that is pulling its weight is NDLEA. the others are just cesspools of incompetence , corruption and self aggrandizement
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by JosephXavier: 7:43am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

I thought Don Jazzy was igbo.

Maybe you'll need to arrest him too since EFCC seems to have forgotten
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by yomislim: 7:44am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

E-Money has been arrested and bullied until they couldn't lay hand on anything so they left him
Obi Cubana has been arrested on multiple occasions yet they couldn't prove their allegation and they've let him be

The thing that surprises is how some non Igbos were celebrating his arrest on Twitter saying they know of his tax fraud and money laundry baffles me but God will judge all of them
rushing to spew thrash no dey tire you people nii??
mtcheeeeeew, drink water on that because I won't reply your mention.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by caracas: 7:45am On Apr 05, 2022
Originalsly:
After being detained by EFCC.... he declared he was tested OK. Really? I'm almost sure the FBI be soon wanting this one to join Hushpuppi and Kyari and be lead singer in the trio.
How are you?
Am sure you’re not more than ten years old
Cos this comment reeks of sheer ignorance
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Allisgud: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

so mompha na igbo abi,no be ur fault if to say efcc no also dey corrupt their real source of money go don show and by then u go don dey hide ur face to answer ibo boy

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by JosephXavier: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2022
yomislim:

rushing to spew thrash no dey tire you people nii??
mtcheeeeeew, drink water on that because I won't reply your mention.

Lol, EFCC spokesman

I never sought for your reply

Na only you dey Nairaland?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:48am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

The thing that surprises is how some non Igbos were celebrating his arrest on Twitter saying they know of his tax fraud bad money laundry baffles me but God will judge all of them

Every Igbo person has fraud running in his DNA. They hide a some petty legitimate business to perpetrate their frauds. Their favourite business is drugs and yahoo. No igbo man is spared from these businesses, they are in it. 99.9% of Igbo businessmen are criminals, that's why you find them in their thousands in foreign prisons. EFCC is just waking up from their slumber..

2 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by JosephXavier: 7:49am On Apr 05, 2022
Allisgud:
so mompha na igbo abi,no be ur fault if to say efcc no also dey corrupt their real source of money go don show and by then u go don dey hide ur face to answer ibo boy

We know that the only reason why Mompha was arrested was because he got indicted by FBI

Don't even act as if you don't nor try to price me wrong because I followed the news
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by whytediamond(m): 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

OH LORD....which day efcc go find me....bless me oh lord...so that efcc go locate me

Na to go double my huzzle So that when efcc come our compound them nor go arrest everybody come leave me behind

Na Area command been grab you sef.

News was making the rounds when you went incommunicado that it was EFCC. Keep working hard bro.

If you've not been invited by EFCC for questioning, you're still a novice in the bombing game. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by JosephXavier: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
FunkyAlhaji2015:

Every Igbo person has fraud running in his DNA. They hide a some petty legitimate business to perpetrate their frauds. Their favourite business is drugs and yahoo. No igbo man is spared from these businesses, they are in it. 99.9% of Igbo businessmen are criminals, that's why you find them in their thousands in foreign prisons. EFCC is just waking up from their slumber..

You're definitely a Yoruba Muslim goin by the amount of hatred coming from your post

It is too early to go down that path with you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Allisgud: 7:51am On Apr 05, 2022
If hush puppy was arrested in Nigeria by efcc he would have been freed long time ago,so the case of chief priest being freed no be new thing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Abudu2000(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2022
Efcc just doing these so that their pay check doesn't get question, more like let it not be like they are not working. If you had no evidence why the arrest in the first place?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Nobody: 7:52am On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
He should stop flaunting his wealth on social media
The source of the money detects that. If he doesn't do that he will likely loose his life or the money or a human being in his house!..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Golan007: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

Maybe you'll need to arrest him too since EFCC seems to have forgotten

He's been popular and rich for close to 20 years yet EFCC never sought-after him.

Because everyone knows his source of wealth and saw the transition.

All these unscrupulous, overnight showoff would continue to be hounded and arrested and there is absolutely nothing igbos can do about it.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by FunkyAlhaji2015: 7:56am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

You're definitely a Yoruba Muslim goin by the amount of hatred coming from your post

It is too early to go down that path with you

Speak to the post and forget about me. I speak nothing but the truth

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saint Obi And Lai Mohammed Meet In Lagos (Photos) / Tuface And Wife Annie Stun In Native Attire (Photo) / Odunlade Adekola Dances With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.