Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest (35390 Views)

EFCC Breaks Into Dorathy Bachor's House (Ex BBNaija Housemate) / Onye Eze's girlfriend speaks on arrest of Okoro Blessing being publicity stunt / Lola Omotayo Breaks Silence On "Using Juju To Split P'square's Family" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by popez: 7:58am On Apr 05, 2022
Henix:

Using question to answer question is not a good etiquette

I'm not here to abide by your standards
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by JosephXavier: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

He's been popular and rich for close to 20 years yet EFCC never sought-after him.

Because everyone knows his source of wealth and saw the transition.

All these unscrupulous, overnight showoff would continue to be hounded and arrested and there is absolutely nothing igbos can do about it.

Do I need to remind you that Abba Kyari's brother did more showing off than these men and has never been arrested even with the public outcry

When his brother was arrested, he rushed bad deleted all his pictures in Instagram and that was all
If course there is nothing Igbos cba do about it because they are Igbos and are in Nigeria
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by SmartPolician: 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
I no wish youbad o.. But soon i know say NDLEA might be coming for this dude

You cannot even pretend to like him!

What kind of children do parents raise these days?

Do you know the number of poor people that guy helps every month?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Dshocker(m): 7:59am On Apr 05, 2022
In Nigeria you can buy your way from efcc and the judiciary
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Golan007: 8:00am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

Do I need to remind you that Abba Kyari's brother did more showing off than these men and has never been arrested even with the public outcry

When his brother was arrested, he rushed bad deleted all his pictures in Instagram and that was all
If course there is nothing Igbos cba do about it because they are Igbos and are in Nigeria

Who is Abba Kyari's brother?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Originalsly: 8:03am On Apr 05, 2022
caracas:

How are you?
Am sure you’re not more than ten years old
Cos this comment reeks of sheer ignorance

You're sure? Sorry .... I'm 11 years old but my comment was for adults .... mentally matured adults.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by JosephXavier: 8:04am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

Who is Abba Kyari's brother?

I don't know who he is

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by tellwisdom: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
Olorunmaje:
My CP, 7Gang

7 is a number

First grade MUMU
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Golan007: 8:08am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

I don't know who he is

My point exactly.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by JosephXavier: 8:12am On Apr 05, 2022
Golan007:

My point exactly.

Your point is hypocritical and baseless
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by nedekid: 8:15am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:
Just be an igbo and have money, you are in trouble

If you're now popular, then you are in a bigger trouble

E-Money has been arrested and bullied until they couldn't lay hand on anything so they left him
Obi Cubana has been arrested on multiple occasions yet they couldn't prove their allegation and they've let him be
Cubana Chuefpriest's has come and he has been arrested too

It is common for all these to happen once you're an Igbo in Nigeria, so nobody is surprised

The thing that surprises is how some non Igbos were celebrating his arrest on Twitter saying they know of his tax fraud and money laundry baffles me but God will judge all of them
Bros, there are lots of igbo men that have 100 times what these guys have and efcc has not gone after them. They do their business freely.
It is only natural that if you flunt money that seems to be more than you visibly earn, "eyes" will be on you.
Well, as Obi Cubana said, they are into show business.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by odomanis: 8:17am On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
He should stop flaunting his wealth on social media

Shebi you called it his wealth ?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by God1000(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2022
odomanis:

Shebi you called it his wealth ?
maybe ill-gotten wealth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by NaijaDonCast(m): 8:19am On Apr 05, 2022
Olorunmaje:
My CP, 7Gang

7 is a number
cultist spotted
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by iykofias(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Muyiwaipere:
and who’s coming for you, poverty I guess
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Temptee101(m): 8:21am On Apr 05, 2022
Just see how efcc is constantly making caricature of themselves.

Arresting random wealthy people all because they are from a certain tribe without any evidence of fraud while leaving the real polilooters and thieves.

Whoever is in charge of this useless commission should be arrested and shown the way out.

All institutions under Buhari have been completely destroyed.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by g17prinz(m): 8:26am On Apr 05, 2022
All those yapping their mouths about how Chief Priest is flaunting his wealth. You guys are obviously ignorant of the profession 'Show-biz', or maybe it is sheer jealousy.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by buckeyemedia: 8:27am On Apr 05, 2022
popez:
Arresting innocent people while thief.nubu walks free. So unfair cry
Your man Cubana Chief worships Bola Tinubu.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Fatbam003: 8:39am On Apr 05, 2022
omonla10:
EFCC just dey do trial by error.. The Sha wan justify their wages... Na pastor Adeboye dem go carry next..
You are a fool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Forumobserver12(m): 8:41am On Apr 05, 2022
God1000:
He should stop flaunting his wealth on social media

One have to be a socialite to succeed in his kind of business, the guy is into hospitality and showbiz, he need to socialize in other to connect with his clients...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by obedience4(m): 8:48am On Apr 05, 2022
Efcc stop wasting tax payers Money..
They will be arresting everywhere without getting one single conviction.. Why go after someone when you don't have enough evidence to convict them..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:49am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

OH LORD....which day efcc go find me....bless me oh lord...so that efcc go locate me

Na to go double my huzzle So that when efcc come our compound them nor go arrest everybody come leave me behind

Bruh,

You sabi any politician, General or AIG?

If the answer is no, and EFCC gbab you, Na inside dungeon o! Just dey ya dey on a low-key level.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by obailala(m): 8:57am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

E-Money has been arrested and bullied until they couldn't lay hand on anything so they left him
Obi Cubana has been arrested on multiple occasions yet they couldn't prove their allegation and they've let him be

It is common for all these to happen once you're an Igbo in Nigeria, so nobody is surprised

The thing that surprises is how some non Igbos were celebrating his arrest on Twitter saying they know of his tax fraud and money laundry baffles me but God will judge all of them
Didnt know it was only Igbos that EFCC arrested. Now I know...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Mokason288(m): 9:00am On Apr 05, 2022
Henix:

How did u know he is innocent?
Every body is innocent until proven guilty

Don’t allow HATE killll you Ode
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by haslaw(m): 9:03am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier:

Not all money is clean money. Tell your people to start doing legal businesses and EFCC will not be at their door steps all the time.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 05, 2022
JosephXavier post=111659163[b:
]Just be an igbo and have money, you are in trouble[/b]

this tbh
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Prozico22(m): 9:19am On Apr 05, 2022
You know get money do birthday you run come here the wine your self
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by alyarmouk(m): 9:27am On Apr 05, 2022
Bad belke like you

Muyiwaipere:
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Olatemiseeni24: 9:29am On Apr 05, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright...

OH LORD....which day efcc go find me....bless me oh lord...so that efcc go locate me

Na to go double my huzzle So that when efcc come our compound them nor go arrest everybody come leave me behind
Shut up U re a mumu man
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by dedunji: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2022
Abokis cashing out on Igbo boys
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by Grandkay21(m): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2022
You are tested , Okay
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Released By EFCC, Breaks Silence On Arrest by ablejesus26(m): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2022
They got nothing on you bro
Onye Chukwu na-enye Akunuba goziri agozi ga-enwe mmeri.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chimamanda Adichie And Genevieve Nnaji: Who Rocks The Afro Hairstyle Best / Don Jazzy Reacts To "Surviving R. Kelly" Documentary / Comedian Alibaba Pictured In Arsenal Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.