Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,169 members, 7,849,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:00 AM

LOVE♥️ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / LOVE♥️ (233 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LOVE♥️ by WonderMinistrys: 11:14am On Apr 05, 2022
Wonder Ministries.

A Mario Cozy write-up,

LOVE♥️
"""""""""""""
Love is romantic. Love can be felt. In truth,Love is also sexual. Whomever thinks God's love for us is not romantic has sure been having a wrong concept of His love. Love at its romantic stage is actually the highest point of love. It's the stage where you get 'jealous' over someone. It's the heart piercing stage. It's the stage where you can die!,give your life for someone. And there is no greater love than this dying stage of it.
That God gets jealous over us is simply because He is romantically in love with us. To Him this is just one big Goddess,in case you think He is viewing lots of tiny males and females. When you're not romantically in love with someone then what the heck can ever get you jealous? 
A man's love for God can be precisely measured by his love for his wife,his own body. There is no other measurement in heaven and on earth that is so precise and sure as this. God giving you a wife,or lemme say a spouse,is like Him saying to you,"Hey,this is Me,I give myself to you right now. Love me all you can." Jesus said "If a man haven't loved his neighbor whom he has seen,how can he then love God whom He has not seen?"
Can you understand that? Can you get yourself to relate well with that? Excuse me,can you actually see the gravity of that? I remember so many times when I felt so much love for God that I just wanted to hold Him,I felt like hugging Him so tight,I felt like doing everything to Him. But Jesus! my indomitable bananas how can I do these things to God? He is a Spirit for crying out loud! Not even the Angels in heaven has done that to Him,no matter how lovely the glory any of them beholds,no matter how joyously crazy it drives them,no matter how lost in adorable desire they get. I mean haven't your love for God gotten to that romantic level? Huh? And for this one reason among few,...I am given a wife.
Paul said it's good for a man not to marry,because he that is married only seeks after the things of the world,how to please his spouse. You see,it's only in a marriage,where people choose each other without God's consent or making,that is where everything being done is so off-God,off His ways,distractive. The couple here being bodily together,spiritually apart. But in a bond which God has made,where the couple is one spirit and one soul,when God Himself is in the couple and is the couple,everything being done is naturally aimed at pleasing God,without trying so hard.
When God gives you work He gives you wife. A man's love for God should veritably reflect on His wife,first and foremostly, because your wife is simply God giving you Himself in a body. If you haven't loved your spouse how can you even love another person,wether male or female? I've seen men who display misogynic characters like it's an attitude of holiness. What's that? If you haven't loved your opposite sex then where would you start with your own sex? And please don't talk about being gay cos even at this point there are still no gays in heaven. We're still gonna be setting all the gays right before they can cross over,that's for those who would like to be set right,cos it only takes a choice to break free from anything. A choice.
So for anyone to begin to display misogynic attitudes no matter how little,I ask you do you really know God? Do you know Him? God who sees Israel as a Woman and other nations with her as her sisters. God who views Israel as a beautiful woman with breasts,adorable hair,in-betweens,adorned with precious jewelry and ornaments,sweet scented,etc. Lovely things! Who pleads with her when speaking and forgives her even at the most hurtful wrongs. Do you know Him? I think everybody should go observe #Michelangelo_Buonarroti's artwork 'Creation of Adam' once again. Can you understand what was actually depicted therein? What do you see?
Talking of Jesus should I still ask if you know Him? Can you observe His peculiar relationship with women whilst He was on earth? Did you notice His peculiar feminist nature? What do you take Him for? #Leonardo_Da_Vinci actually portrayed Jesus's loved disciple as a Woman,that's in the artwork 'The Last Supper'. Have you seen that work? Did you observe that beautiful lady seated next to Jesus,at His right side? What do you see? Do you think anybody knows Jesus more than she does? Excuse me. Do you really know Jesus? Cos the Bible never outlined everything about Jesus and the Bible attests to that. Do you know what it means to attain to the "fullness" of God even while on earth? Do you think you can skip any of His creations or will for Man just so you can appear to be holy. Holier than whom if I may ask? When God told you He created Man in His own likeness did you think He was kidding? When He said it ain't good for a Man to be alone would you call Him a liar? Can any o' you try and imagine the initial life of Adam and Eve,naked and alone in the garden,ever before they did any forbidden eatings? You know those renaissance artists really awe me. Those works were based on pure divine revelations,not just Bible reading,and they were sternly accepted by the religious circle,one being on the ceiling of a chapel. I thank God I have age-long artworks to speak for me,yeah some other people knew,people whose lives and times might be tagged holier than thou,otherwise I will speak right now and many will go berserk. At least the Bible did tell us that Jesus has a bride. Yes,He had a bride,and He still has a Bride. 
When God loves you and when you love Him too He possesses you,He bonds with you,pours the fullness of His Spirit into you and He never stops pouring it in. It's like sex. It is SEX. Sex is spiritual,it's not sperm and ovum. It was sex that supernaturally brought Jesus into the womb of Mary,the infilling of the Holy Spirit,same with many other Bible heroes. The process that brought Wormwood into the womb was being referred to as 'sex magic'. If God tells you He created Man in His image and likeness then cock-a-doodle-doo,do you think 'sex' is left out of God's likeness? Cos there's just so many people today who treat sex with a public attitude of disdain thinking they are being holy,but my oh my y'all really needs to set your misconceptions right. God is holy,and God can't do without sex cos it's the only way He bonds with His people,with His Goddess. So for you who thinks you're being holy by acting like someone who hates sex,I tell you,you're nothing like God,you're far from him. Really far.
Times again I believed that things concerning women,romance and sexual love is never for me,and I'm just gonna live out my life all alone,like the spirit and the god that I am. But then I saw that the more I seek God,beholding Him as in a glass,attaining the fullness of His nature,the more the qualities of love,-romance and even sexual desire matures. I didn't need prophet Pluto to tell me that this is the nature of God,and I believe it's actually one of the reasons I'm on earth today,everyone can actually see God for themselves,and stop misbehaving. Even the written Word itself has made us understand that to lose the desire for women is devilish. It's only witches and wizards whom are told things like "You will never sleep with anybody again,you will never fall in love." Stupid devilish things.
Look hereto my people and I will tell you again,Love at its highest peak is the romantic stage. At this stage it's so forceful,so powerful,so compelling. It shows enormously in every slightest thing you do,even when you might not want it to show. It speaks loud and it's transformative. Love is a strong feeling. It's a Spirit so whenever it comes around you feel it. It's strong. The 'feeling' of love might not be static. It's on a wavy〰️ line and not on a straight one,but that doesn't mean it's not felt. It's first felt in the heart,and then it can also move to other parts of the body,cos it's the life. It's not blood that does it,it's love. Blood is the life of the flesh,Love is the life of the spirit. Remove 'romance' and 'sex' from love and you have something faded and kinda shabby,even rusty and dry. Something that doesn't compel much,or lemme say something that is only starting to germinate. Love at its fullness,is love that gives the whole self,the whole life,for the loved object. Gosh loved ones,if it's love then you're going all in for it. If you don't have any romantic attribute in you I wonder how you'll be doing this.
I will speak these things,cos I'm sure everyone might still experience them though. Haha. It's the last day and we are being transformed into spirits. Now is the time everyone will really know what love and sex is,...what 'sex' is in the kingdom of heaven. The fleshly things every one knew was only a tip of the iceberg. The spirit being is a 24/7 life in strong love. You know nothing but love,love. The whole earth is gonna be coated with love,and everyone not in this love won't be able to survive here. The love will be toxic to them.
Way to go dear people,get your eyes off everything on the outside,forget all you knew or thought it was,begin to look inside you. Start living from your inside,like that Adam who was alone in the whole wide world,only to be be given His Eve. So even with all the multitude of people in heaven,I tell you a sure thing brother,it's just you and your Eve,forever.

#MarioCozy #LOVE♥️ #Sex #Manbond #WOMI #KISD #TheNewEra
Re: LOVE♥️ by Grandkay21(m): 12:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
❤️

(1) (Reply)

When A Girl Said My Smile Make Her Smile / What Are The Worst Life Style Decisions You Hate Most In Your Romantic Partner? / How A Woman Can Make Her Man Love Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.