Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,493 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug (5824 Views)

To The Men, If Your Woman Dumps You This Period Please Take It In Good Fate / Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / How To Make Love To A Virgin Girl The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Deadmeat: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you follow my previous post about how I disvirgined a girl. All of a sudden she's all over me, she won't let me rest.
I wanted to hit and run but I'm afraid I might get hooked now.

The worst part of it is that, she just told me yesterday that she hasn't seen her period since two days and I'm afraid.

I'm not ready for commitment for now I just like my peace of mind. That's why i have a lot of runs UI babes full my DM once I need sex I just call them, wetin push my mumu self to go meet virgin girlfriend naim I no understand

However, I'm a bit confused here, on the 17th of March she saw her period now she told me she hasn't seen her period since two days, is it possible to see period twice? I asked her how come she said I no fit understand. I only had sex with her 3 times

Someone please suggest any drug she can take abeg.
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by LucyArts: 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Sniper

3 Likes

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Deadmeat:
If you follow my previous post about how I disvirgined a girl. All of a sudden she's all over me, she won't let me rest.

The worst part of it is that, she just told me yesterday that she hasn't seen her period since two days and I'm afraid.
I'm not ready for commitment for now I just like my peace of mind.

You are not ready for commitment but your prick was ready to be committed. Congrats and make sure you learn about pregnancy cravings so that you’ll know how to pamper her

17 Likes

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by chatinent: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
You wanted to hit and run where?
Even drivers who hit and run know when to match the brakes.

Happy Father's Day.

10 Likes

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Hezzyluv: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022

No drugs. undecided
Double you hustle and start buying diapers, peak 1,2,3 or any killogys feeds for infants and other necessary things needed for the proper upbringing of baby. lipsrsealed

7 Likes

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Boogyman557: 12:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool real matters on top real MATTERZ

U don DISCOVER d real MATTERS

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Deadmeat:

I'm not ready for commitment for now I just like my peace of mind.

However, I'm a bit confused here, on the 17th of March she saw her period now she told me she hasn't seen her period since two days, is it possible to see period twice? I asked her how come she said I no fit understand. I only had sex with her 3 times

try p/test strip first
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Deadmeat: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Someone suggest a drug for me abeg

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Deadmeat: 12:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Vickyvice:
try p/test strip first
how do I do that ma'am?
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by MAGG0T(m): 12:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
smiley

You be mumu

Oga hit and run
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Cutehector(m): 12:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
This just revealed how weak you are. You should be in the same class with babies because you are not man enough to handle pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Gee64: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
DON'T ABORT THAT PREGNANCY!

THE LORD HAS JUST MINISTERED TO ME THAT YOU MAY END UP KILLING THE MOTHER AND UNBORN CHILD IF YOU GIVE HER ANY ABORTION PILL TO SWALLOW! SO BEWARE!!!

NOTE: BE WARNED! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SPIRITUAL MESSAGE...YOU MAY BELIEVE IT OR DON'T!

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by shilenji(m): 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
Dayunmmmm
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Emmanuelcann: 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2022
[quote author=Deadmeat post=111667165][/quote]
Don't try it! You may live to regret it.
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
Deadmeat:
how do I do that ma'am?
pregnancy test strip is 100 naira. dip the end of it thats like biro tip in urine... Early Morning urine oh. There a line just before the tip that is d maximum limit of the urine dip, make e no pass there. Wait for about one And half mins, u will see the red indicator as it begins to move up in middle of d strip. When u see two visible lines appear about an i inch apart in d muddle, then its positive, but if u see only one line, its negative. If positive, know its less than one month, if u know u know..... how to sort am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Josbreed: 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2022
Deadmeat:
Someone suggest a drug for me abeg

Go to the pharmacy and buy pregnancy test strip, it should be around N200. Invite her over to do the test right infront of you, you gey the result in less than 20 minutes. If she refuse to come, then she is lying to you.
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Karleb(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Gee64:
DON'T ABORT THAT PREGNANCY!

THE LORD HAS JUST MINISTERED TO ME THAT YOU MAY END UP KILLING THE MOTHER AND UNBORN CHILD IF YOU GIVE HER ANY ABORTION PILL TO SWALLOW! SO BEWARE!!!

NOTE: BE WARNED! THIS IS AN EMERGENCY SPIRITUAL MESSAGE...YOU MAY BELIEVE IT OR DON'T!

Fuuc.k off!
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Deadmeat: 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2022
Josbreed:

Go to the pharmacy and buy pregnancy test strip, it should be around N200. Invite her over to do the test right infront of you, you gey the result in less than 20 minutes. If she refuse to come, then she is lying to you.
ok bro can I do the test anytime of the day? Or it must be morning
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 05, 2022
he said "only"
3 times o
"only"

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by bashuayi(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
Give her sniper

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by MoneyGoDrop: 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congrats bro! Invite me to the naming ceremony.
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Dorwadora(f): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Deadmeat:

she hasn't seen her period since two days [/b]and I'm afraid.

[b]However, I'm a bit confused here, on the 17th of March she saw her period now she told me she hasn't seen her period since two days, is it possible to see period twice? I asked her how come she said I no fit understand
. I only had sex with her 3 times

From my perspective as a woman...

Firstly, her period is just 2 days late, sometimes this kind of thing might happen if a woman is having hormonal changes due to stress, sickness or drugs like malaria pills. Sometimes when I'm stressed out or sick my period tend to be a few days late or few days earlier.

Secondly.... It's possible to have ones period twice in a month. Sometimes hormones misbehave grin grin grin.... And if her cycle is 21 to 25 days instead of the normal 28 days then the period will be twice in a month. And having an unprotected sex once is enough to impregnate a woman that her fertility window is open not to mention thrice grin grin cheesy.

Lastly.... The possibility of pregnancy can not be ruled out. But If the pregnancy is not above 3 weeks.... Then 4 tablets of 200g misoprostol will reverse your mistake wink wink wink.....

Cheers mate

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by AKWATGOLD1(m): 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
In her womb is TWO NATIONS and if you try to maim the two nations. Pls commence marriage rites immediately to avoid wrath of the God. Remembered that you baffled her 3 times before she missed her period.
Deadmeat:

I'm not ready for commitment for now I just like my peace of mind. That's why i have a lot of runs UI babes full my DM once I need sex I just call them, wetin push my mumu self to go meet virgin girlfriend naim I no understand

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by pyyxxaro: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
Happy birthday to both of you cool
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Reggaemich(m): 3:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
The only drug and solution

Is to marry her

Who are u people living all these single mothers for

Single mothers just full everywhere for my street, no responsible husband (all don Japan)

Op, marry her

2 Likes

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by janda1: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you can't keep her as a wife, then dont abort the child.. please just make her a baby mama, it's still wrong Sha as a baby mama, she is young for that

you might not have the chance to have a child in the future not cursing you, its a reality and you might be afraid that you want to have the child now but at the end I'm very sure you would be very happy of having that child, when they start calling you daddy seun or daddy bimbo or you carrying that baby in your two arms. The joy in it is much

the lady mother would be mad at you and can hurt you to any length and the same lady involve can make your life useless because you used her and she as already given what the heaven and earth can't give back to her again. Her virginity

..just keep the baby just like you say, you have the money but why do you destroy the girl life like that, her first man in her entire life..

I only blame her mother, am very sure it was her and her sisters that confused her to hook up with you, she is to young to be a single mom without no husband

Please don't abort the child, he or she as there purpose of coming through you guys... Just keep your seed don't abort it

If I may ask what is her age
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Deadmeat: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2022
janda1:
If you can't keep her as a wife, then dont abort the child.. please just make her a baby mama, it's still wrong Sha as a baby mama, she is young for that

you might not have the chance to have a child in the future not cursing you, its a reality and you might be afraid that you want to have the child now but at the end I'm very sure you would be very happy of having that child, when they start calling you daddy seun or daddy bimbo or you carrying that baby in your two arms. The joy in it is much

the lady mother would be mad at you and can hurt you to any length and the same lady involve can make your life useless because you used her and she as already given what the heaven and earth can't give back to her again. Her virginity

..just keep the baby just like you say, you have the money but why do you destroy the girl life like that, her first man in her entire life..

I only blame her mother, am very sure it was her and her sisters that confused her to hook up with you, she is to young to be a single mom without no husband

Please don't abort the child, he or she as there purpose of coming through you guys... Just keep your seed don't abort it

If I may ask what is her age

She's 18+ bro
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by kennethfranc(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2022
See what Monday night RAW have caused you.

1 Like

Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Qpid5(m): 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2022
Wait make I suggest a name for you...
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Youngxx: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
ERX 350 cool
Re: The Virgin Girl I Had Sex With Hasn't Seen Her Period - Please Suggest A Drug by Izprince(m): 5:27pm On Apr 05, 2022
Oshey ooo, nackamura... U don go chop fish wer don hook ya neck lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Advance pre-intimacy Techniques to Win Her Mind and Body / This Map Shows How Easy It Is To Lay Chics Around The World . LOL / See How This Girl Messed Up Big Time Just Because She Thought The Guy Was Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.