Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,394 members, 7,836,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa (9421 Views)

CBN’s Cashless Policy Has Reduced Terrorists' Activities In North East - Army / 2023: Naira Redesign Policy Has Minimised Influence Of Money In Politics- Buhari / Aisha Yesufu Blasts Buhari: Our No 1 Travel Blogger/Vlogger Is Back In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Joetttimua1811(m): 3:32pm On Apr 05, 2022
Rubbish, people dieing everyday you didn't bother fertilizer is your problem
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Foreseer: 3:33pm On Apr 05, 2022
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB
You can even lick his anus if you want grin grin grin
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by bizzibodi(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fertilizer power house in Africa with high cost of food?the highest in Africa.
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by kingyakos: 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari define the word policy?...
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Joseph08(m): 3:36pm On Apr 05, 2022
Please can someone summarize that long essay for me...

That's the only thing this administration knows how to do best.

Nonsense policy!

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by SarkinYarki: 3:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
greatiyk4u:
You will surely be remembered for that, not the ineffectual buffoon that was ignorantly boasting of making many billionaires without any known source of income apart from politics, looting and oil thefts

He cannot be remembered for that , the fertilizer plant and all it's funding happened during PDP , it was supposed to have been working since 2019 but Buharis bad governance killed it ..That Dangote went into fertilizer is because of great policy by Jonathan
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 3:43pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Did he stated any details worthy of disproving in that trashy write up?
Trashy write up is not Buhari's fault, blame the lazy copy and paste journalist.
All in all, the insinuation is that the country has gone from importing fertilizers to self reliance and even some exports. Disprove this verifiable facts.
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Foolishbuhari: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
What policy please? A privately owned business is now government policy? This man is mad!
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Thryphosa(m): 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hmmmm, everyone is talking about insecurity baba is talking about fertiliser, give the fertiliser to bandits and Boko boys so they can farm with it.
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by jiz: 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2022
We will prefer to be known as food bank for Africa and the world. Ordinary fertilizer
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by sulaak(m): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Which powerhouse? This man might be meth addict for saying this trash

A powerhouse of terrorism, this government is all about image, nothing substantial, the railway that they have claimed to build has no fuel and security they can't even count the number of passengers on the trains. Rice pyramid but the cost of a bag of rice is going up. Fertiliser , but who is going to farm
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by UnabashedIPOB: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2022
Will this lDIOT shut up?
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by JohnnyBling(m): 3:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
ValCon888:
What is the essence of being a power house when there's no power in the house?
grin MAD
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by lexy2014: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
greatiyk4u:
You will surely be remembered for that, not the ineffectual buffoon that was ignorantly boasting of making many billionaires without any known source of income apart from politics, looting and oil thefts

So you mean there has been no one making money thru politics and looting under APC? How can u explain the news below?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/24/nigeria-lost-n1trillion-oil-thieves-14-months-%E2%80%94-buhari-government-laments
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by yampro: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2022
It is well, that is all I can say. When Nigeria have gone 80yrs backwards and someone is claiming what he did not do.
We should all remember what history will be written about us
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by lexy2014: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Trashy write up is not Buhari's fault, blame the lazy copy and paste journalist.
All in all, the insinuation is that the country has gone from importing fertilizers to self reliance and even some exports. Disprove this verifiable facts.

Which exports? Are people eating the fertilizer? How has self reliance in fertilizer ensured food security?
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by VEHINTOLAR: 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
What's the usefulness of any fertilizer plant to Nigerians when millions of them are going around on empty stomach ? Baba Buhari,I'm sorry to say this;you've failed sir ! This is the lowest level Nigerians have ever found themselves as a result of your misrule and nepotistic tendencies. Who will use the fertilizer in Nigeria when your babies - armed herdsmen are waiting to chop off the head of anybody that dares to venture into any farmland ? Baba,you're a failure sir !
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Fahdiga(m): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Why don't you provide facts to back up your claim?
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Fahdiga(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
sulaak:

A powerhouse of terrorism, this government is all about image, nothing substantial, the railway that they have claimed to build has no fuel and security they can't even count the number of passengers on the trains. Rice pyramid but the cost of a bag of rice is going up. Fertiliser , but who is going to farm
My brother you have said everything. God bless you abundantly
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by aspabay(m): 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2022
Buhari has many shortcomings, but I must praise him for this fertilizer policy and its outcome.

You can never appreciate unless you are a commercial farmer.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by greatiyk4u(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

So you mean there has been no one making money thru politics and looting under APC? How can u explain the news below?

https://saharareporters.com/2022/03/24/nigeria-lost-n1trillion-oil-thieves-14-months-%E2%80%94-buhari-government-laments

What are you trying to justify?

They thief yet leave a sound legacy of magnitude.
APC ain't no saint

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by BelovedofLord: 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
GENOCIDAL CAPITAL OF THE WORLD YOU MEAN!!!

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by greatiyk4u(m): 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2022
SarkinYarki:

He cannot be remembered for that , the fertilizer plant and all it's funding happened during PDP , it was supposed to have been working since 2019 but Buharis bad governance killed it ..That Dangote went into fertilizer is because of great policy by Jonathan

Hahahahahaha, Jonathan take glory but not blame abi?
How many sector did his policies develop like that

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Why don't you provide facts to back up your claim?

Bro, no be fight na.
You are the one saying that what he said or insinuated is false hence the onus is on you to prove that he's lying or wrong, not me or even him.
The burden is on you to provide evidence to disprove his assertion not me.
You have it twisted. grin

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by VPN11(m): 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
Lives no longer have value in Our county again.

Fertilizer grin

Go farm nah
Either dem kill you inside farm
Or dem go destroy your crop with malu.

Una bi real mumus for the Fulani elite's.

RIP

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Apr 05, 2022
What is the nutshell of getting a electricity bedroom when there's no electricity in the bedroom
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by lexy2014: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
greatiyk4u:

What are you trying to justify?

They thief yet leave a sound legacy of magnitude.
APC ain't no saint

You haven't answered my questions:

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Fahdiga(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

Bro, no be fight na.
You are the one saying that what he said or insinuated is false hence the onus is on you to prove that he's lying or wrong, not me or even him.
The burden is on you to provide evidence to disprove his assertion not me.
You have it twisted. grin
Since you are opposing me for faulting what he said then the onus is now on you to prove me wrong by providing facts to counter me or isn't it?
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by greatiyk4u(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

So how has this "fertilizer power house" ensured food security?

Just started na,
Buhari will commission more from now onwards
That's how to develop a country not sharing money and opening boarder to turn your country into dumping ground

1 Like

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Fahdiga:
Since you are opposing me for faulting what he said then the onus is now on you to prove me wrong by providing facts to counter me or isn't it?
Nope. I agree with his assertion based on recent reports, I'm in agreement with him.
You on the other hand said or implied that he lying or wrong hence it's your duty to provide evidence to back up your claim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by lexy2014: 4:25pm On Apr 05, 2022
greatiyk4u:

Just started na,
Buhari will commission more from now onwards
That's how to develop a country not sharing money and opening boarder to turn your country into dumping ground

If it has just started and it hasn't ensure food security how then is it a fertilizer power house?

How has closing border moved nigeria forward?

But "sharing money" has been what the woman at humanitarian affairs ministry has been doing
Re: President Buhari: Our Policy Has Made Nigeria A Fertilizer Powerhouse In Africa by Emir01: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2022
ValCon888:
What is the essence of being a power house when there's no power in the house?

Na gradual be everything. Nigerians talk too much, we were importing fertiliser b4 but government had invested so much to stop it thereby creating employment and enhancing exportation which will in turn give us foreign exchange. Government already signed agreement with Siemens to upgrade our transmission lines and increase power generation, the project started few months back and is not what u can do in a day. Give kudo to area of improvement and criticize where that needs improvement.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Budget: Reps Approve ₦8.4tn Borrowing, ₦6.3tn Debt Service / Peter Obi's Speech At The Abuja Town Hall Meeting (Video) / As Accountant-General, I Acted On Approvals, Have Nothing To Fear - Fubara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.