Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

This Country Is Adrift, Sadly On Autopilot! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Country Is Adrift, Sadly On Autopilot! (124 Views)

Tinubu, Shettima Out Of The Country, Is Nigeria On Autopilot? - Atiku / Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant / Buhari Confused, Left Nigeria Adrift ―obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Country Is Adrift, Sadly On Autopilot! by Gentlerespect76: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2022
A lot of people are coming out to disavow their support for this government. Honestly, I understand where their remorsefulness is coming from; it is coming from a place of fatal disappointment. I am not a student, but I am a stakeholder in Education. My heart goes out to all students on Nairaland (though they are mostly unruly in their comments) but this is to tell them that this administration hates them; everyone of you are hated by this government. But sad and disappointed as you are, you can't organize yourselves to fight for your right to quality education. I PITY ALL OF YOU!

If it's possible for us to know those who supported this government in 2019 (not 2015) and in 2022 have not shown repentance by an open confession and disavowal of support, they deserved to be stoned in the streets of this country. Yes, because this administration is a scourge; why treat the base of your human capital, the youths, this way It's unacceptable. Let's speak whether it concerns us directly or not!

* Please pay attention to item 5 on this release.

Re: This Country Is Adrift, Sadly On Autopilot! by AdeniyiA(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2022
If you know what autopilot does in planes, you won't compare governance in Nigeria to autopiloting... Nigeria is simply rudderless, 'pilotless' and directionless angry angry
Re: This Country Is Adrift, Sadly On Autopilot! by Gentlerespect76: 2:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
AdeniyiA:
If you know what autopilot does in planes, you won't compare governance in Nigeria to autopiloting... Nigeria is simply rudderless, 'pilotless' and directionless angry angry

You are right bro; just a question of diction. We are saying basically same thing. So so sad.

(1) (Reply)

Is FG Not Tired Of Borrowing? Buhari To Finance Budget By Borrowing / After Fg Launched Solar Hybrid Plants In Four Universities, The Fifth In Unimaid / Ikwuano First Consolidation Hon.maryann Uzoma Osuh* ���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.