Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,551 members, 7,865,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike (69672 Views)

Rita Dominic & Her Husband Fidelis Anosike Got Dramatic On Her 47th Birthday.... / Pregnant Rita Dominic’s Bridal Shower As She's Set To Marry Fidelis Anosike / Photos Of Rita Edochie's Husband, Tony At Daughter's Wedding As Against Rumours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by godoluwa(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Congratz to Aunty Rita
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by lampi: 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aboks:
Old cargo
jealousy go kill u. spit on u

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Cholls(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by SlyIg(f): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by izenco2005(m): 4:14pm On Apr 05, 2022
5 year s guarantee marriage grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by luscioustrish(f): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
Happy married life wink

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by mywells: 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
God bless their union and make them friends of their self's forever.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by MrCuteking(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
I guess this news is meant for motivation speakers

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Indispensable85(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
LetDemKnow:

Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is set to walk down the aisle with her long time heartthrob, Fidelis Anosike, founder of Folio Media Group and publisher of Daily Times Newspaper.

The couple, who got engaged some time ago are reported to tie the knot traditionally later this April.

In the coming weeks as reported by Bella Naija, the couple will have their wedding ceremony, disclosed by Rita’s reps, and friends will start receiving invitations for her bridal shower this week.

Congratulations to the couple from all of us at Media Rants!

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/rita-dominic-is-getting-married/

Hope Tonto Dike is learning something?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Imstrong2(m): 4:15pm On Apr 05, 2022
When your time comes you will glow

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Beautiful couple!

May God bless their union with nothing but the best!

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by vicfajeze: 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Abeg shey her toto go stil get pickin?I hav my reason 4asking oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by derecho(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Kai.. After dem don motivate mislead many.Telling them you don't need a man...just make money,be a babymama and be happy.

But she get "longtime heartthrob"

I don't know her age but why marry a divorcé?
Definitely,it's not as easy as they'd have us believe.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Angelfrost(m): 4:16pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aboks:
Old cargo

Move along please... Go hustle for your meager daily bread!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by bigpicture001: 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
Women! I was just reading to know what he does.. then he owns this and that...

Then my theory still remains.. women will always follow the money.. don't waste your. Time on love

You can never be wrong tieing women to money

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Angelfrost(m): 4:17pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt.

You ought to have stopped after the first paragraph! You seem to have taken leave of your intelligence after that.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by ayenale1(m): 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2022
Man not a celeb like that so marriage working out is 99.9%...nice one...I thought I'll see different thighs, boobs in display but she cast my doubt's...
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by 96ACE: 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

[s]Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt. [/s]

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Angelfrost(m): 4:19pm On Apr 05, 2022
Nijagogetsense:
We youths in this country needs to start planning for a murderous and deadly revolution to kill all looters in this country starting from the National Assembly.

shocked shocked shocked

That would be nice...

Sadly, that can't happen! Not when most of the youths are benefiting from the crumbs tossed to them by the corrupt rogues.

4 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Angelfrost(m): 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
vicfajeze:
Abeg shey her toto go stil get pickin?I hav my reason 4asking oo

It's really none of your fvcking business! Thanks!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by SarkinYarki: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Aboks:
Old cargo

Is that what people call your m*m*

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Candycrushy(f): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
At last...there's some goodnews to hear after all
Congrats to one of my nollywood faves

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by lexy2014: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
LetDemKnow:

Nollywood actress, Rita Dominic is set to walk down the aisle with her long time heartthrob, Fidelis Anosike, founder of Folio Media Group and publisher of Daily Times Newspaper.

The couple, who got engaged some time ago are reported to tie the knot traditionally later this April.

In the coming weeks as reported by Bella Naija, the couple will have their wedding ceremony, disclosed by Rita’s reps, and friends will start receiving invitations for her bridal shower this week.

Congratulations to the couple from all of us at Media Rants!

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/rita-dominic-is-getting-married/

Publisher of daily times? Has daily times been in print since folio media bought it?

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hml to both of them

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by lexy2014: 4:22pm On Apr 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

That would be nice...

Sadly, that can't happen! Not when most of the youths are benefiting from the crumbs tossed to them by the corrupt rogues.

Shouting "tuale baba" seems like an achievement for most Nigerian youths

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Obason22(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
No let this man waste his money if u no say u no go stay inside marriage for next 5yrs
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by dopeboislim(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2022
This babe sha,
Where are you based?

Congratulations baby girl. I am next in line. Nobody ever thought this will happen.

Forget about founder of this and that, the guy look more like a desperate opportunist, though Rita won't settle for less , so let's just give him benefit of doubt. [/quote]
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by vicfajeze: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
Angelfrost:

It's really none of your fvcking business! Thanks!
sorry oo,av forgoten that she be ur SISTER.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Savedday: 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it. Very old ENP

They are nothing but useless. All of them...

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of Rita Dominic And Fidelis Anosike by Angelfrost(m): 4:24pm On Apr 05, 2022
lexy2014:

Shouting "tuale baba" seems like an achievement for most Nigerian youths

Most of them are walking dead, and they don't yet know it... I pity them!!!

If they really knew what they are doing, they will collectively start stoning their politicians whether at local government, state or federal.

These people have fvcked their future so badly, that salvation is unlikely even in half a century!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Afia Schwarzenegger's Instagram Post Before Her Leaked Sex Video / Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Bukunmi Oluwasina Weds Lover Of 11 Years (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.