Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (47577 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by EHoudini: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!

275 Likes 17 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Ammishaddai: 8:02pm On Apr 05, 2022
grin

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by gaby(m): 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2022
Werey grin

348 Likes 14 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37pm On Apr 05, 2022
so she didnt know she was a married woman when she accepted the free fuel?! .... you too, should blame yourself for believing that some dude will just give your wife free fuel for herself and extra 20L for you, for no damn reason....haba!!!

150 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Bobloco: 1:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oh! See what the fuel scarcity being orchestrated by the Buhari government is causing in various Nigerian families

95 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Mindlog: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
You are supposedly married since 2008 and you still can't bring up the issue with your wife, why should anyone waste time praying for you?

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by excomarow(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
What happening today na, it seems women are on the loose. Men just dey complain about their wives if no be bus driver na fuel attendant, very soon you go hear say na mortuary attendant dey romance person wife...

Women and cheating this days be like APC n PDP

109 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by slawormiir: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord...

Marriage don tire me..

Na baby mama sure me die...
Imagine na common fuel them take knack people wife

Na now I see why some of my guys say if you want dey knack steadily just buy common lexus or benz....

Infact na you go run for kpekus...both people wife, sisters and girl friends

145 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Unityp: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
With the way u narrate this story,u don't sound serious or troubled so I believe this is just a made up story.But if the story is true, then the FILLING station manager is helping you to FILL your wife's 'Station' since you are not a serious FILLER grin

278 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by abc115: 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wahala every day and everywhere

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Romanoff(f): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Wow

I'm here for the comments.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Earlystar698(m): 2:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Omo na to dey enjoy free fuel from the manager na.... You get luck oooo, grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by revived2: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sad

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin

Free fuel for you grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by FILEBE(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!

Oro run run.
Talk wey dey smell.

The matter is between you and your wife . Nothing we can do other than you and your wife work it through

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by BigYash: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Pray for you ke.. My nigga be a man.. Tell her,if she is not ready for marriage, she should get out.. Which kind rubbish be that.. Even went comparing you with aboki. Guy u don suffer o grin

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by condralbedez: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy
When you are enjoying the fuel alone,you didn't asked us to pray for you oh!Now gbese enter you come need our prayers!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Benjaniblinks(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Una no go Kee me ooo

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by jakD: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Did you just say we should pray for you? You collected such thing from your wife without bothering to know the source?
Besides, as it is, it seems your wife is the husband while you are the wife.

Enjoy your home if you cannot take control of your home!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by NotBeenPaid: 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022

Free fuel, kerosene and diesel. OP is lucky!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Odward(m): 2:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
Okay lol.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Omagi: 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
kiss Omo! This one carry dagger o. Your wife got herself and her friend a full tank and just 20litres for you. That shows what you're worth. Investigate further, don't let her manipulate you, she might be shouting because the burantashi nearly killed her the other time else she would have gone back for more and pay with pussy

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Brian47(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Your wife scam person to steal fuel.
Op drain all that petrol from your car or E go blow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by miikyphil(f): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Oga, your wife don turn subsidy ooo

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Jefferic(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
Hahahahahaha. Wahala no dey finish...........................

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by cpu2006(m): 2:58pm On Apr 06, 2022
ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Woman Celebrates Her Housemaid Of 13 Years On Her Matriculation (Photos) / 11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.