Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,520 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (47643 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Ishilove: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2022
How did this trash get to the home page? undecided
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by tctrills: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!
The amount of unfaithful wives on nairaland is scary. You sure say men go marry so?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Aremson14(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Why must u say mallam tongue
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filli2ng station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I

Pray for me!

I pray for you.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Brownshoe: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
You didn't respect ur union at all, ur wife of girlfriend?
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

Pray for me!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by olisaEze(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
I hope this story is just pure cruise because u seem too accommodating of a cheating spouse to be a Nigerian. She yelled at someone on the phone and you are okay with ur assumptions because dem dash you fuel? What if it was another man that the station manager gave her number to and she didn’t like his d*cking?? You know one, you know the other one?? Fck am I sayin, if he allowed one what’s stopping him from allowing all the men in the area!! I truly truly hope dis story is untrue because both of you don’t have any business or the required morals to raise kids in dis present age & time.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Omotosho1090905(m): 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Simple home affairs you can't manage never should you put mouth when others are blasting the government

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Saao(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!
you really need prayers my brother, she never cheat yet you're here complaining. From what u wrote, she respect her marriage and u need to trust her if not u will push her to mess up.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Ijaya123: 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Another one
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Egbetayo(m): 3:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
You don mean it! You have successfully married your killer cause the Mallam can kill you to inherit your wife angry

If you are interested in POS business click the link for you tube video
https://fb.watch/c6LJOMGKXg/
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by foreshore(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

See your life, how irresponsible you are
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Ajalekoko76(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2022
My kneel is precious

My mouth is holy

My eyes is saintly

Therefore PRAY too expensive

Na only you enjoyed the fuel now, eat alone, die alone � I suggest you pray for yourself and believe God will answer you.

Me No
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Karleb(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
I don't know whether to cry or laugh
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Golden111(m): 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Please you people should go easy on this fictional stories.

Stop creating unnecessary panic for those that are yet to marry
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Rahkman: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
Funniest shit hahahhaa burantashi ke burankwanta ni grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by FuckDModz: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
The manager is filling her up. Yuck
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by cletz991(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022

Wetin you expect na fuel don cost

Free fuel upon your household
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by DKM123: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
What kind of weak married man is always on nairaland calling his wife demonic, wicked, evil, heartless, etc (from previous threads) YET, he is still very well married to her and living in the same house with her?

THE KIND OF MEN ON THIS NAIRALAND SHA? Tufiakwa!

Even women are smarter this days and are not such weaklings that will come to the public to call thier husbands highly despicable names for strangers to insult on a public forum and then go and eat his food and sleep on the bed with him at night. Isn't that madness?

Unless ofcourse the OP is fake and doesn't even have a girlfriend talkless of being married cos a discerning spirit can tell from the tone of this post that this is a small boy who doesn't know that real men have too much ego to write this about thier wives in a tone that seems excited.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by addictiv(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2022
So you were enjoying subsidized fuel while they were siphoning ya wife... grin

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Padipadi(m): 3:20pm On Apr 06, 2022
Is this a joke or real life story?
Married women be very careful. Your husbands don't like sharing. If you feel a man's not worth it anymore, divorce him. Sharing makes a woman look like toilet

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
If na me I go encourage her to dey collect fuel wey I go use take carry one side chic for corner
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by CountLaka(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Right from the inception of future-gender, it has been prophesied that women that likes awuf would suffer pass the poor man of God
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Alonso91(m): 3:22pm On Apr 06, 2022
Well.she don subsidized fuel for you b dat

Enjoy ur fuel

Why

Manager enjoy ur wife kitty
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Heavensent01(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2022
Yawn!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by jaxxy(m): 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

Do u cheat on ur wife?? Cos u seem unbothered or even happy she's been chiked by the filling station manager. undecided

I'm not sure she's cheating. Yet!
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by kingyakos: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
U for dey run black market fuel na
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
It is finished! Go to that filling station and full your tank to the brim, when they ask you for payment; direct them to go and meet their manager, it is a payment he must pay for nacking and shinning teeth with your wife.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by henrixx(m): 3:34pm On Apr 06, 2022
werrey too much for this nairaland grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by AntiWailer: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2022
Collect Fuel

Collect Fuel
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by tiswell(m): 3:36pm On Apr 06, 2022
I see sapphire viewing this thread, but she is selecting unable to comment as the 'future" in this matter time gele grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by maasoap(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

Lol. You didn't ask us to pray for your wife whose p**** will suffer, it is you who ate free lunch courtesy of your wife and mallam that we should pray for. You are a wicked somebody.
Actually, I like you already because you didn't even ask me Nairalanders what do do.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Fashsilo(m): 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2022
No P she is filling her tank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.