Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,426 members, 7,830,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager (47640 Views)

I Have Been Having An Affair With My Elder Brother's Wife – Nigerian Man Reveals / My Wife Is Having An Emotional Affair With Her Pastor / "No Sex With My Husband For Almost 2years, Can I Have An Affair?" - Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by DreamSonInlaw(m): 8:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Unityp:
With the way u narrate this story,u don't sound serious or troubled so I believe this is just a made up story.But if the story is true, then the FILLING station manager is helping you to FILL your wife's 'Station' since you are not a serious FILLER grin

He is filling the wife's tank..but thankfully for him, the thing no get speedometer
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by ikorodureporta: 9:12pm On Apr 06, 2022
cheesy cheesy

You still dey joke sef
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by basadenet: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2022
E be like you don enter one chance and awuf dey run belle o... After your wife, her friend and you collected free fuel abd niow you come here to complain say make we go beat the Mallam or what? Thank God you are aware of burantashi, so make you just chill for a while until the Mallam recover him money. (^^)
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Eagban(m): 9:37pm On Apr 06, 2022
condralbedez:
cheesy
When you are enjoying the fuel alone,you didn't asked us to pray for you oh!Now gbese enter you come need our prayers!!!
So if he had given you 2 litres from the fuel you would have pitied him and prayed for him?
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Poleski: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

There's no free lunch even in Freetown.

Pray for me!

If you have no real evidence of her cheating, you should shut up! Why did you accept the free fuel if you thought she was sleeping with the guy?

She probably played the mallam to get the free fuel and now runs away when the mallam demands her pussy.

Unless you know your wife as a w*hore.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Coolgent(m): 1:06am On Apr 07, 2022
EHoudini:
At the peak of fuel scarcity my wife befriended a filling station manager- a mallam! She got two full tanks of fuel, one for herself, another for her friend; and 20L for me. I innocently and gladly accepted, in a jerrycan. I didn't even pay, to be honest.

Few days later, when we had a little misunderstanding, she bragged to me that the fuel I've been using to cruise around was given to her by a man like me! Dangerous talks.

Since then, even we settled somewhat she's been receiving strange calls at odd hours.
Few nights ago, I was woken up by her shouts on the phone; that she's a married woman and that the person on the other end should stop calling her! I couldn't help but think and believe it's the manager. As though she didn't know she was married before she swindled the man of his fuel!

With all the aphrodisiacs (buran tashi) these mallams use, her (my wife's) nyansh go don suffer.

Pray for me!

E bi like say I be the manager grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by lonelydora: 5:34am On Apr 07, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!

You are a very funny man. grin grin

Oga, do the needful now before it is too late
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by tosyne2much(m): 6:39am On Apr 07, 2022
Hahaha cheesy cheesy

It's been long I busted into laughter
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Amazinggrace71: 7:56am On Apr 07, 2022
NotBeenPaid:

Free fuel, kerosene and diesel. OP is lucky!
Free gas plus gas cylinder sef grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Amazinggrace71: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2022
EHoudini:

Pray for me!
I am a woman and I was born and brought up in the North.
Now listen to me: When we were in the hostel as university undergraduates, Every runs girls preferred Hausa men to other tribes. Do you know why? It's because once they like you, they first declare their intentions with gifts and money, depending on how rich the person is, you can even get a car without giving him as much as a kiss. Now, that's a Hausa man for you.
He'll eventually and gradually make his intentions known. Ask any Igbo girl that was born and brought up in the core northern states and she'll confirm my statement. Your wife just took him for a mugu but I can categorically tell you that he hasn't even touched your wife yet.
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by investigator007: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord...

Marriage don tire me..

Na baby mama sure me die...
Imagine na common fuel them take knack people wife

Na now I see why some of my guys say if you want dey knack steadily just buy common lexus or benz....

Infact na you go run for kpekus...both people wife, sisters and girl friends
na wa o, na so e dey be? Make I do buy car be that na
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by space9880: 8:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord...

Marriage don tire me..

Na now I see why some of my guys say if you want dey knack steadily just buy common lexus or benz....

how far give me update make I knack person serious babe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by bamasite2: 7:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Slawomir is back!
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Oh lord...

Marriage don tire me..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Bobloco: 7:57am On Apr 09, 2022
vikstandon:

Pray for me!

This comment shows he knows someone has been helping with his matrimonial duties.

I pity Op...Mallam and his big size gboola...my friend, you will be like as a bicycle running in the centre of a four way lane

grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by condralbedez: 9:33am On Apr 09, 2022
Eagban:
So if he had given you 2 litres from the fuel you would have pitied him and prayed for him?
Honestly,I will even do special number too.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Is Having An Affair With Filling Station Manager by Twinklelove: 2:51am On Oct 04, 2022
You are an idiot Mr EDK i know you sir..another man's poison is another man's food. You go on social media to insult your wife and her family. Truth is yours any different? Karma is up for you it's your kids I pity, your wife is really trying with a dog like u. Oga beware since u have refused to grow we will help u grow and if u say u won't stop insulting an innocent woman be rest assured I will release your photos, your names infact disgrace you here. Ungrateful idiot...R u not Ashamed? Am sure you will soon cook up another story about her again. Beware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Female Struggles Girls Go Through That Men Will Never Understand / I Am Not The Father Of My 3-Year-Old 'Son' - Nigerian Man Cries Out (Photos) / Housewife Caught With Lover At Home, Beats Up Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.