Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me (33830 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by segcymoor(m): 5:43pm On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I no like drama at all at all for this life of mine. I literally walk on people when they begin to drag what is drama around. undecided

Even for house, I no dey even make sound when argument dey happen. I go just sit down wait till them finish before I go continuing doing wetin I been dey do before. undecided

Jeje lomo eko nlo.....iyenna da

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by segcymoor(m): 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
I do have a job. I can talk while at work for hours. At least 6 hours each work day.
Get the point. My friend and I got jobs. His job is more tasking. He gets home exhausted and he has a lackadaisical approach to life.
Try to understand the situation. Things happen fast. I knew there was a problem when I'd ask her to do something that she had already declined from her husband and she would oblige. He callously asks me to talk her into doing things. Is like he has no control of the woman. Pleading and begging and literally he hands her 200k each month without a track on how the cash is spent. But, I can track the cash.

I am very detailed and I don't let a woman control me. I stand my ground but he gives in too easily. I dunno why. I try to get him to stand strong as a man and place his feet on the ground. What I see is that, she needs a man who is domineering. A man who strips off her educated wings and makes her understand that she is a woman and someone who needs protection.

I feel weak. Is like their relationship hangs on my shoulder. I feel pity for him and sometimes pissed off.

Guys.... you will be overwhelmed and regret envetually

Trust me
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by bluefilm: 5:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
So, she felt bored since she moved in from her previous base. She got not friends around and was always home. Friends has a tasking job.
So, he asked me to call her sometimes when I am free. I call and we have healthy conversations for hours. I am very cautious of any emotional strings. I spell it out to her in clever ways during the conversations.

However, it is becoming addictive. She obliges to certain things only when I ask her to even after declining her husband's suggestions. My friend is so soft and can't seem to handle a tough and educated lady like her.
So, she compares me to him few times and wants him to be like me in terms of being conversational and humurous. Her man isn't willing to change.

So, I am distancing myself away from her because it is becoming an addiction for her to express herself freely with me and spend more time with me rather than my friend. I step in each time they quarrel.

Should I continue the healthy conversation spree or continue with my busy shedule excuses?

Does your wife know all this?
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by AjiBussu(m): 5:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
So, she felt bored since she moved in from her previous base. She got not friends around and was always home. Friends has a tasking job.
So, he asked me to call her sometimes when I am free. I call and we have healthy conversations for hours. I am very cautious of any emotional strings. I spell it out to her in clever ways during the conversations.

However, it is becoming addictive. She obliges to certain things only when I ask her to even after declining her husband's suggestions. My friend is so soft and can't seem to handle a tough and educated lady like her.
So, she compares me to him few times and wants him to be like me in terms of being conversational and humurous. Her man isn't willing to change.

So, I am distancing myself away from her because it is becoming an addiction for her to express herself freely with me and spend more time with me rather than my friend. I step in each time they quarrel.

Should I continue the healthy conversation spree or continue with my busy shedule excuses?

Egungun be careful na express u dey go, Egungun be careful na express u dey go (*2)

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by DevPundit: 5:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Why do you want to spoil your friends relationship? Don't you have a girlfriend who you can spend time with? You need to get busy with your life and stop subjecting yourself as a side simp to a girl already in a relationship with your friend. Have some dignity man.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by lordlugards: 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Guy it happened btw me and my neighbor, in my case she's always happy once I'm back from work, every morning b/4 8am she's already by my door wanting to gist one or two things, once I cook she'll like to eat from it, the worst is that the husband will never comes back until 11pm and go out early.

I could feel the closeness, to extent one day she came putting on only towel, she said she just finished talking her bath, and she wanted to tell me something.

Men I just find away to tell the husband to be more closer to his wife, sighting the story of Adam, Eve and the serpent.
Thank God my guy listened and she had stopped stocking me.

My advice is you find away and tell your friend to be more closer to her.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by petitejolie(f): 8:33pm On Apr 06, 2022
Dickson178:
Na God go punish you if you spoiled their peaceful home cry
there's nothing peaceful about that home. The friend just passed on his wahala to his friend so he will have time for his other chick. All the same na still God go punish that simp of a friend for carrying load that is not his.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by petitejolie(f): 8:40pm On Apr 06, 2022
kkins25:
grin grin grin grin. Im only here to watch and learn from history.
But who turms down amebi?? Kikikiki...

My man has identified himself as a better 'man' than his friend. He has confessed to having more control of the wife than his friend.

Where he got the idea that she loves him was probably formed in his own mind. women can be that complex(i won't forget my experience in sec school. i thought she liked me too grin cheesy)

"Pleading and begging and literally he hands her 200k each month without a track on how the cash is spent. But, I can track the cash."..

look what we have up there.. kikikiki...
But it doesn't end there, there is more:

Op, Tell us the truth!! ¡!!!!!!!!!!!

he's a nonsense humanbeing. Controller of people's wife angry grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2022
DevPundit:

Why do you want to spoil your friends relationship? Don't you have a girlfriend who you can spend time with? You need to get busy with your life and stop subjecting yourself as a side simp to a girl already in a relationship with your friend. Have some dignity man.
Bro, I have my dignity. I never said anything emotional to her or stuff. He is my friend and before she showed up we hung up for days. He at my house and me likewise. No one has raped anyone yet. I am only complaining about the dependency of this marriage on me.

I didn't ask for it. He asked me to call his wife and chat her up with trust because he knows that I would never do such a thing. You don't know me better than he does. I didn't tell you that I want to spoil their marriage. I have got them together 3 times they went apart. I have talked and done things to keep these two together.

What I wrote is, she is that lately I have been giving excuses and pretending to be busy to pull away from her frequent calls. Some of these calls is me begging her to stay and put up with my friend's inadequacies. Some is her calling to narrate what happened or reporting him to me.

We all get stuff sometimes. I have clearly spelled it to her that I would never have anything sexual to do with my friends' wives. I never said that we were making out. I am noticing the dependency and even on both sides on me to calm situations and to bring the connection and fire back.

The calls, I have reduced now but telling a lie that I am busy. I am not saying anything bad has happened but I forsee what could happen if this dependency becomes a contagious addiction.

Do not blame me as if I do this behind closed doors. The husband knows and even asks me to call her. That part of other issues springing from it is what I find disturbing.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 8:57pm On Apr 06, 2022
petitejolie:
he's a nonsense humanbeing. Controller of people's wife angry grin
Bro, get my point. This is just my personality. I didn't set to control anybody. I have my logic and people submit to it cos I make my point stand out. I am not violent but I lay out my case in a way that many people find it logical and reasonable.

All I tried to do was cover my friend's deficiency and help them build their marriage. He asks me to step into cases and that is only when I do.

I am not a counsellor but I have some experience. 3 times they have parted and I know how I fought hard to get them together. Do not run a conclusion as if I set out to talk to her or control her. I am not a control freak. If something is sound and logical, a reasonable person will oblige.

Sometimes, the way a case is presented makes one party feel controlled or being used like a rag. It is the argument, the tone, the passion with which I address some issues.

I don't control her.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:01pm On Apr 06, 2022
petitejolie:
there's nothing peaceful about that home. The friend just passed on his wahala to his friend so he will have time for his other chick. All the same na still God go punish that simp of a friend for carrying load that is not his.
He doesn't have a side chick. He is my bestie. Why will God punish me when I am doing is helping a struggling family stay together?

I will not say their home is perfect but even at odds, they are better than many others that I know. I believe couples should stay together and no one should separate.

I recently noticed the dependency on me and I am now trying to keep a distance to let them mend. Did I commit a sin? She is like a sister to me.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
bluefilm:

Does your wife know all this?
I am single still. Not ready for marriage yet.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by bluefilm: 9:10pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Okay.

Wahala dey o.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
bluefilm:

Okay.
Wahala dey o.
I have seen worse. There's no wahala here. It's only a sign not a sigh. Can't one be single and live normal in peace?
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by segcymoor(m): 9:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

No wonder....

Dare continue with that Paro for just 3 months
.... Consider yourself married but by style
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Sixfiguresmart(m): 9:11am On Apr 07, 2022
segcymoor:

No wonder....

Dare continue with that Paro for just 3 months
.... Consider yourself married but by style
I am really impressed by the number of people who strengthened me with words here. I least expected it from fellow Nigerians. Some people are truly morally virtuous. The media makes you think that everyone is immoral. Nigerians surprised me, seriously.

I am currently distancing myself from them and I took many things said here seriously. I feel so proud that I have not gone that deep or even initial a sensual conversation.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 07, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
That's after the 20yrs of marriage the man will just find out that his best friend is the father of his kids.
Assistant husband weldone o

is it the man thats the problem or the woman that has found solace in the arms of another man u should point ur gun at? Getting married to naija girl is a bad omen
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:56pm On Apr 07, 2022
Heathrow44:

is it the man thats the problem or the woman that has found solace in the arms of another man u should point ur gun at? Getting married to naija girl is a bad omen
Yeah you are right. And I've also seen how naija men are good at watching their friends' back.
You this kid stop mentioning me.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yeah you are right. And I've also seen how naija men are good at watching their friends' back.
You this kid stop mentioning me.

Wow, I'm a kid now to you, even after our encounter, I tot even though we didn't put our best foots forward, we could at least not be at each other's throat after that experience, life is short to be living out bad memories, incase u didn't know u re still following me, and I'm all past that now, okay, lower your gun, I'm not ur enemy
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:57pm On Apr 08, 2022
Heathrow44:

Wow, I'm a kid now to you, even after our encounter, I tot even though we didn't put our best foots forward, we could at least not be at each other's throat after that experience, life is short to be living out bad memories, incase u didn't know u re still following me, and I'm all past that now, okay, lower your gun, I'm not ur enemy
What's he saying.... undecided
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
MISSCONGENIALITY:
What's he saying.... undecided

nothing grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by AjiBussu(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Alaye weldone oo grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Burnt By Fire While Helping Her Blind Husband In Benue (Viewers Discretion / Like Will Smith, Would You Consider an Open Marriage? / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.