Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,185 members, 7,842,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me (33888 Views)

My Wife Always Threatens To Leave Our Marriage Anytime We Have Issues / His Wife Always Gets Angry Because He Leaves The Bed / Neighbours Flog Man Who Beats His Wife Always (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 2:33am On Apr 06, 2022
jaxxy:

I have once painted my friend like if he was don jazzy and the pope combined to his wife and she believed me cos she trusts my words even though she knew I was just hyping him. They are doing fine now. It's a simple trick that works.
It is only but a senseless person that would not see the points in your word...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Kobojunkie: 2:49am On Apr 06, 2022
jaxxy:
I know she likes me offcourse bt I play ignorant if I owe my frnd one I will put in the work till she likes my friend. It's a reverse psychology game she won't see it coming.

I helped my friends toast gals they were scared to approach and I didn't take the credit or gal I simply acted like a messenger of good tidings. It works if u understand the process bro. I've mastered the game.
I hate to tell you this but just because the gals eventually dated your friends don't mean they stopped liking you. Women are more complex beings than many of you seem willing to accept. Just because she chooses to date the one available - many a times so as to remain in proximity of the one the can't seem to have - does not in any way of form mean your were successful in psyching them into loving your friends. undecided

Just the same way a man dates the friend of the gal he can't have just so he can be near the one he really wants is pretty much the way women sometimes reason these things. undecided

No matter how golden you paint a person by mouth, a woman will never love or cherish him more than the one she is attracted to - same as men. undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by yuping(m): 3:24am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
So,
Should I continue the healthy conversation spree or continue with my busy shedule excuses?
Goat and Yam

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Kuriosmynd: 3:59am On Apr 06, 2022
Since the day of Adam, na Na fvck Dey end this kine hide and seek.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by phemmyfour: 4:40am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
So, she felt bored since she moved in from her previous base. She got not friends around and was always home. Friends has a tasking job.
So, he asked me to call her sometimes when I am free. I call and we have healthy conversations for hours. I am very cautious of any emotional strings. I spell it out to her in clever ways during the conversations.

However, it is becoming addictive. She obliges to certain things only when I ask her to even after declining her husband's suggestions. My friend is so soft and can't seem to handle a tough and educated lady like her.
So, she compares me to him few times and wants him to be like me in terms of being conversational and humurous. Her man isn't willing to change.

So, I am distancing myself away from her because it is becoming an addiction for her to express herself freely with me and spend more time with me rather than my friend. I step in each time they quarrel.

Should I continue the healthy conversation spree or continue with my busy shedule excuses?
If sixfigures is not ready to go six feet under, he should distance himself and avoid incessant communication with his friend's wife

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by MoneyGoDrop: 5:42am On Apr 06, 2022
I don't understand how a man can entrust his wife to another. This sounds so strange to me. Some people are just the cost of these infidelities happening all around.
My advise,i stay away from her because it's obvious that she's replacing her husband with you and that's a ticking time bomb that will go off soon.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by cobby14(m): 6:15am On Apr 06, 2022
Start teaching your friend what he lacks and make sure you don’t eat that fruit cos that’s when the wahala starts

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by LordIsaac(m): 6:31am On Apr 06, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
I don't understand how a man can entrust his wife to another. This sounds so strange to me. Some people are just the cost of these infidelities happening all around.
My advise,i stay away from her because it's obvious that she's replacing her husband with you and that's a ticking time bomb that will go off soon.
Many men do it, because they are innocent themselves. One entrusted his wife into my care. She uses the opportunity to tell me "all she's going through" in his hand and I offer words of comfort, knowing I was dealing with a big baby in an adult's body. One day, I was with her till 7pm and it began to rain seriously, she entreated me to sleep over. I declined the offer and left in the rain (even without an umbrella) because I remembered how Scripture captured it: "whoever goes into his neighbour's wife shall not be innocent." That day was the last of me she saw because she was somewhat growing fond of me. In this life, one needs wisdom. If you take fire "into your bosom" you will be burned.

12 Likes

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by my3name(m): 7:00am On Apr 06, 2022
Dickson178:
Na God go punish you if you spoiled their peaceful home cry
Some people done kolo,I swear
Must you show violence
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Michelle55: 7:12am On Apr 06, 2022
Like play like play, pant go soon shift if this Op is not careful.
You have no business having a lengthy conversation with your friend's wife no matter how healthy you think it is, the earlier you cut ties with her the better for you.
Should anything happen between you both, your friend will take his wife's side even if she was the one who orchestrated everything from the onset. Borrow yourself some brains and put a stop to the nonsense before it lands you in the den of regrets and frustration.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by MoneyGoDrop: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2022
LordIsaac
Many men do it, because they are innocent themselves. One entrusted his wife into my care. She uses the opportunity to tell me "all she's going through" in his hand and I offer words of comfort, knowing I was dealing with a big baby in an adult's body. One day, I was with her till 7pm and it began to rain seriously, she entreated me to sleep over. I declined the offer and left in the rain (even without an umbrella) because I remembered how Scripture captured it: "whoever goes into his neighbour's wife shall not be innocent." That day was the last of me she saw because she was somewhat growing fond of me. In this life, one needs wisdom. If you take fire "into your bosom" you will be burned.

There are alot of loveless marriages these days. I went to my cousin house that got married 2 years old and immediately you step into their flat,you will feel the huge tension in the air. The husband and wife were practically flatmates and nothing else. Within my first one week there,his wife was already all over me, telling that her husband doesn't love her anymore and that he hasn't made love to her in a year. Whenever she found me alone,she will rush to me and start a conversation and i quickly arranged for another accommodation and left their flat. I was suppose to stay a month there but i left under 2 weeks because i didn't want to have anything to do with her. Also she was about my age and really beautiful smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
Na the kind thing wey you fit do...Yeye person
isí gíní? undecided
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by duduade: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2022
Are you worried that your cucumber is itching you
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 7:50am On Apr 06, 2022
SmellySperm:
isí gíní? undecided
I say you na baba.... jowdy joor...
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 06, 2022
Chidi2022:
I say you na baba.... jowdy joor...
Today is my birthday. Any surprised package for me?
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Chidi2022: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2022
SmellySperm:

Today is my birthday. Any surprised package for me?
Yippee.... And you never told me.... you for give me hint for Whatsapp naaa.... Happy birthday to you.....
You will live and prosper in every aspect of life...The blessings of the Almighty God will never depart from you.....Wetin you want?? You go manage card?
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by realestate99: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Women aren't as stupid as you like to assume. A woman who likes you might end up liking you more if she begins to perceive you a humble person by your deflection tactics. undecided

As I suggested, honesty is typically the best policy in these situations. undecided
As controversial as you seem to be, you got this one right and firm, if a woman is headbent on getting a man, no tactics can chase her off.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by realestate99: 8:42am On Apr 06, 2022
OscarJaden:
Most of you condemning the OP won't know how it feel until you are in that shoe

Op i get you because am also in that show although mind is not wife but girlfriends

Almost all my friends do the same to me especially when they are having issues in their relationship and all of a sudden thier girlfriends becomes so clingy to me
You are simply enjoying the attention, if not you know how to prevent or stop it, I do not have any connection whatsoever with my friend's spouses because i observe people gets endeared to me easily, I have only business with my friends and nothing more, I won't put myself in a situation where I will take the shine off my friend when it comes to his relationship.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:01am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
She's about causing serious issues between you and your friend
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Skillsnigeria: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2022
grin
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Iwofalenun: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2022
Knack her
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Enemyofpeace: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Yinmu! Just talk sey the woman dey hungry you
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Powersurge: 9:02am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:
So, she felt bored since she moved in from her previous base. She got not friends around and was always home. Friends has a tasking job.
So, he asked me to call her sometimes when I am free. I call and we have healthy conversations for hours. I am very cautious of any emotional strings. I spell it out to her in clever ways during the conversations.

However, it is becoming addictive. She obliges to certain things only when I ask her to even after declining her husband's suggestions. My friend is so soft and can't seem to handle a tough and educated lady like her.
So, she compares me to him few times and wants him to be like me in terms of being conversational and humurous. Her man isn't willing to change.

So, I am distancing myself away from her because it is becoming an addiction for her to express herself freely with me and spend more time with me rather than my friend. I step in each time they quarrel.

Stay the fvck away bro. E get why. B4 clap turn to music.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by seyz91(m): 9:04am On Apr 06, 2022
All i know and i can say is "a shoulder to lie on is a dick to ride on"

Careful man!
EmzyT:
All i see is a Man who trust his fellow friend so much even to the extent of placing his wife in his Friend's care! lipsrsealed I refuse to believe that she doesn't have female friends who she should be calling if she's 'Bored' like you claimed she used to be or better still, Sisters or even Relatives she can Speak with undecided

It's Very Obvious the lady married a SIMP though and it's just a matter of time before she starts Jumping from one dick to another!

BUT

OGA, If you Love and respect that your friend and Cherish the Friendship you two Share together, then CUT HER OFF immidiately! sad

I’M OUT OF HERE!!!!
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Perfecttouchade: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

Bro, run...if any chance u fell for it and start exchanging any flirty chats and the husband finds out, she will nail u to be the one chasing after her...be careful Run !!!!! Let her handle her husband the way she wants him to be, save ur head because when the dirty fight starts, ur name and image will be dented
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Unshackled: 9:05am On Apr 06, 2022
Sixfiguresmart:

do you need anyone to tell you you're an idiotic, hypocrital cursed child of doom?

Look at a waste of humanity like you calling your friend's wife and talking for hours.

It shall never be well with you and your worthless generation!

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by supereagle(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
She is lusting after you.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by israelmao(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Stay away from someone else's wife,tell her ,her calls are getting too much.It's clear she wants to be flirting around with you.
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by 24brains(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
Re: My Friend's Wife Always Loves Calling Me by Executive729: 9:06am On Apr 06, 2022
EmzyT:
All i see is a Man who trust his fellow friend so much even to the extent of placing his wife in his Friend's care! lipsrsealed I refuse to believe that she doesn't have female friends who she should be calling if she's 'Bored' like you claimed she used to be or better still, Sisters or even Relatives she can Speak with undecided

It's Very Obvious the lady married a SIMP though and it's just a matter of time before she starts Jumping from one dick to another!

BUT

OGA, If you Love and respect that your friend and Cherish the Friendship you two Share together, then CUT HER OFF immidiately! sad

I’M OUT OF HERE!!!!

And completely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

23yr Old Barren Woman Steals 5-yr-old Boy In Rivers (photo) / My Husband ‘fingers’ Our Daughters While Bathing Them: Wife Tells Judge / Single Man Throws Himself A Baby Shower As He Awaits The Birth Of His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.